Options

***The unofficial HaPPY thread**

Comments

• Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    SWEEEEET!!! happy for everyone who has seen a show this tour!! I spent more time in Pennsylvania than I care to, ;) but it was soooo worth it!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I'm happy today! Its Halloween.

My favorite holiday and I'm wearing my groovy spider headband!

:D:D
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Caveeze wrote:
    SWEEEEET!!! happy for everyone who has seen a show this tour!! I spent more time in Pennsylvania than I care to, ;) but it was soooo worth it!!

Next time you're in PA, you guys need to come visit us! :mrgreen: :wave:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    SD48277 wrote:
    I can't stop smiling after the awesome show last night in Hartford. :D:D:D:D

Did you have any of my cookies while we were waiting in the pit :shifty: .................... :lol:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    afroannnie wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Next time you're in PA, you guys need to come visit us! :mrgreen: :wave:

Yes! :mrgreen: :wave:

I'm happy because I keep on being busy with jobs.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Taking Cav's advice and dusting this bad boy off!!

I'm happier than Ive been in longer than I care to remember.... Life sure is full of surprises!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    ^^^ i am happy for you :)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Taking Cav's advice and dusting this bad boy off!!

I'm happier than Ive been in longer than I care to remember.... Life sure is full of surprises!!

So happy you're happy!! And can't wait to see you in Seattle! :D
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I'm so happy I could die!!!! :D:D:D

Our contracts were ratified this morning!!!! WE HAVE A CONTRACT after working with no contract or handbook since July! :D:D:D

Our Superintendent was so pissed about the school board vote this morning as announced that she is retiring effective January 1st! Won't even finish the year lol sour grapes :lol:

Good riddance! She was the worst thing that ever happened to our district!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

Our contracts were ratified this morning!!!! WE HAVE A CONTRACT after working with no contract or handbook since July! :D:D:D

Our Superintendent was so pissed about the school board vote this morning as announced that she is retiring effective January 1st! Won't even finish the year lol sour grapes :lol:

YAY you! Nothing better than being happy on a Friday night :mrgreen:

I'm happy too, we're gonna go out tonight! To a sweet little bar :D
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    jbarbian wrote:

YAY you! Nothing better than being happy on a Friday night :mrgreen:

I'm happy too, we're gonna go out tonight! To a sweet little bar :D

There are probably going to be lawsuits. Tea Party community members are planning to sue the school board. The community members are all for the Governor, the Governor hates teachers. Idk. But having something in place feels like someone appreciates the work we do. The work I do. The Superintendent hates teachers and implemented the most ridiculous stuff for students (as if she never really understood children).

BUT this is a Happy thread and I AM HAPPY!

Have fun tonight!!! Happy Birthday to Cav!!!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Ooh! Ooh! Me! I am happy! Will be eeeeeven happier in 2 months from right now when I get to see someone! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    I am a happy camper!! happy to be alive and married!! life and wife are goooood!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,630
    Woke up in Hollywood today at my daughter's house.

Going to the ocean.
    Going to In N Out.

Then going to see Pearl Jam.

Officially HaPPy.

Correction...Officially Ecstatic.

:P
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Still blissed out from San Diego. :D:D Happy, oh so very HaPPY.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    So happy for all my friends that have been at these last couple shows...what great sets!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Happy today because my parents are coming in to town and get to spend xmas in my new house!!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    I'm happy that I finally seem to be over the tour-flu and that the weekend is near! And I'm looking forward to getting a tree this weekend and decorate it with mah man while spinning Lost Dogs :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    I'm happy that I finally seem to be over the tour-flu and that the weekend is near! And I'm looking forward to getting a tree this weekend and decorate it with mah man while spinning Lost Dogs :mrgreen:

Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend!

I'm happy because Christmas break started a day early due to icy roads! Listening to PJ20 on vinyl right now! :D
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:

Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend!

I'm happy because Christmas break started a day early due to icy roads! Listening to PJ20 on vinyl right now! :D

:thumbup: Enjoy :D
  • Options
    are the non-general admission tickets on sale yet. The general r but the reserved isn't supposed to start 'til 11;am CET
  • Options
    Happy winter solstice to all!!!

:D
  • Options
    this holiday season i just want everyone to be happy.

i know it is a lot to ask and it really isn't possible, but maybe everyone can be at least happier than they are now. that would make me happy.

happy holidays everyone :)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    It makes me happy that kw and I could put so many smiles on our friends' faces with our Christmas cards.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ^^ you did!!!

I'm happy cause I finally was able to send my script last night. The next deadline is a little more friendly, so I have a little time to take care of the mess that is our house :lol:

And good things are coming! 2014 will be amazing 8-):mrgreen:

Happy holidays, everybody :wave: Be as happy as you can!
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I'm happy I get to spend the next seven weekdays (including today) doing as little work as possible. Woot! :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Yeah pretty happy these days :mrgreen:
  • Options
    i'm doing alright at the moment. things are getting better right before my eyes. funny how things can improve over a couple of hours. :)

• Options
    I'm Happy today. I finally got an avatar AND I can change it on a whim!!
  • Options
    I GOT MY OLD NAME BACK!!!!!

I asked 10c like 6 months ago if they would do it, and its finally back!!