• Options
    jlaustin wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Happy to be visiting the board tonight!

It has been a while

HI EVERYBODY!! :D

Missed you two! Hope you had a nice visit with Lisa's parents! :wave:
    it was fun!
    i am surprised how much German I could kind of understand!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    vinyl + bowl of weed + chocolate

:D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:

what is your address?? ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Caveeze wrote:
    smarchee wrote:

what is your address?? ;)

drive northeast you'll find me :lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Caveeze wrote:

It has been a while

:wave: :wave:

Oh tales of happy abound!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,652
    Caveeze wrote:

It has been a while

:wave: :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,934
    Two weeks from right this minute , some of you fuckers will be drunk at the preparty in Pittsburgh waiting to see the boys.

GF and I will have checked into our hotel in Buffalo and had dinner by now.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,778
    Ya I'm doing all right
    getting good grades
    the future's soo bright
    I gotta wears shades
    I gotta wear shades........ 8-)
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Two weeks from right this minute , some of you fuckers will be drunk at the preparty in Pittsburgh waiting to see the boys.

:lol: :thumbup: Just thought about this too! Two weeks from now we'll get our faces melted! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Get ready, Pittsburgh :mrgreen:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,934
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol: :thumbup: Just thought about this too! Two weeks from now we'll get our faces melted! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Get ready, Pittsburgh :mrgreen:
    you guys doing Buffalo preparty? Would like to me you both as well as some other derelicts.
    GF and I are doing Niagra late morning/early afternoon canadian side on saturday.
    Maid of the Mist tickets are only like $19 each. leaves every 15 minutes?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    2 weeks at my new job and things are going great!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you guys doing Buffalo preparty? Would like to me you both as well as some other derelicts.
    GF and I are doing Niagra late morning/early afternoon canadian side on saturday.
    Maid of the Mist tickets are only like $19 each. leaves every 15 minutes?

:think: We are roadtripping from Pitts to Buff, and planning on going to the pre-parties :D See you there :wave:
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Just got back from lunch on the patio of our favorite Italian restaurant - bottle of wine and great pasta and perfect weather! I am wearing my PJ surfer and gas mask T-shirt, the waiter talked to us about the new album and couldn't believe we saw them at Wrigley, wondered why they haven't been to Michigan in so long. I agree!

Two weeks to Pittsburgh and Buffalo! Can't wait for the pre-parties! Decided to take Thursday off, too. Going to see PJ20 in Pittsburgh, maybe the PJ cover band at the Hard Rock. - who's in?!!!!!!

So happy and excited! :D

Hi Lisa! :wave:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:
    Just got back from lunch on the patio of our favorite Italian restaurant - bottle of wine and great pasta and perfect weather! I am wearing my PJ surfer and gas mask T-shirt, the waiter talked to us about the new album and couldn't believe we saw them at Wrigley, wondered why they haven't been to Michigan in so long. I agree!

Two weeks to Pittsburgh and Buffalo! Can't wait for the pre-parties! Decided to take Thursday off, too. Going to see PJ20 in Pittsburgh, maybe the PJ cover band at the Hard Rock. - who's in?!!!!!!

So happy and excited! :D

Hi Lisa! :wave:

Hey there :wave: Great plan throwing in the PJ20 screening :thumbup: We won't be able to make it on Thursday, but we are determined to have some fun :D

And I agree on the non-existent Michigan love! A little midwest tour next year would be sweet 8-):mrgreen:
  • Options
    Even though my Badgers lost :( I am very happy :) National Coffee day, sun is shining, my cat Melanie is laying on my arm...
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    jbarbian wrote:
    Even though my Badgers lost :( I am very happy :) National Coffee day, sun is shining, my cat Melanie is laying on my arm...

Hate the Buckeyes - was rooting for Wisconsin. ;) Happy that the Wolverines had a bye -they need to work some stuff out! :lol:

Glad you are getting some kitty love!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I'm Happy today, Sofa delivered!!

Thanks to Mom and Dad for the funds!!

Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    The weather has been sooooo beautiful lately :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Extremely satisfied in so many ways :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Mamasan23 wrote:

There is an exhausted man and an empty bottle of jameson somewhere near chicago
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oh shit you might know me too well :shifty:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,652
    Caveeze wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    It's Friday!!

Happy weekend to all!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Bob.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Bob.

He can be a pain in the ass.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Bob.

lube
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    lube

Lube makes you happy?

Yeah, me too.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Bob.

lube

If I pull up to jiffy lube this weekend to get my oil changed and that guy with the dreads name is Bob, its going to be difficult to explain to him why I took his picture.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)