Wrigley Setlist Shirt now in shop.

Comments

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Who the hell fits into a small?
    :wave: :wave:
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    The anger over this show amazes me. I cant believe these fans who come on this board everyday and pay ridiculous amounts of time and money on this band would complain about a show where a band come back to play a great setlist until 2am on a Friday/Saturday night after lighting storms.

We have become spoiled brats.

By the way I bought the shirt and LOVED the show.

I totally agree ... I also firmly believe that they might be the only band on the planet that would have even attempted to play Wrigley till 2am after a 3 hour rain delay. Even if they called the show and refunded people money they still would have made ridiculous amounts of money off merchandising ... so kudos to the band for caring enough about us fans to still put on a 2:15 minute show after the rain delay and they had already played about 45 minutes before the delay.

also got the shirt ... plus free shipping was a nice bonus, thank you 10 c.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That it was mostly played in the middle of the night made it better IMO! Fucking GREAT! That was an amazing thing for the band to do, and they sounded INCREDIBLE. But to be fair, the spoiled brats are a tiny but vocal minority. I wouldn't let it get to you too much. ;)

well said
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Posts: 4,307
    lukin2006 wrote:
    The anger over this show amazes me. I cant believe these fans who come on this board everyday and pay ridiculous amounts of time and money on this band would complain about a show where a band come back to play a great setlist until 2am on a Friday/Saturday night after lighting storms.

I totally agree ... I also firmly believe that they might be the only band on the planet that would have even attempted to play Wrigley till 2am after a 3 hour rain delay. Even if they called the show and refunded people money they still would have made ridiculous amounts of money off merchandising ... so kudos to the band for caring enough about us fans to still put on a 2:15 minute show after the rain delay and they had already played about 45 minutes before the delay.

Lots of fans from Europe and SA there who just paid loads of money for flights and hotel, wouldn been happy if they canceled and only get $78 back. Continuing playing was so awesome to all fans, local and from abroad. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Ended up switching from an XL to an XXL after more thought. All it took was an e-mail, the 10c immediately responded. And they had my order adjusted within 3 minutes. I was shocked. I'm sure they are crazy busy today too.

This is another example of how great 10c and the band are. Thank you once again!
  • I applaud the band for coming back and thank them for not just refunding my money and canceling, as I spend a lot on the trip. And I will be forever grateful of their effort to make the night a success despite factors beyond their control.

However, I have to agree with the comment of, I'm all set with $35 for a white shirt with the wrong setlist. I think its a great idea (for other shows) and I loved that show (its one of my top out of the 16 I've seen). But this shirt, while reminding me of how great the show was, will simultaneously remind me of songs that weren't played and what the night should have been (even though it was out of the bands control and they did their best rectify the situation).

It's kind of like when you listen to the bootleg of a great show you got shut out of tickets to...its great but you think of what could/should have been.

Just my opinion, as everyone seems to be expressing their own on the subject.
    2008 - 6/28, 6/30
    2009 - 8/21,10/30, 10/31
    2010 - 5/15, 5/17, 5/20, 5/21
    2011 - 9/3/11, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12, 9/14
    2012 - 9/2
    2013 - 7/19, 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/25
    2014 - 6/16. 6/17, 6/20, 10/1

EV solo 8.1.08, 6.8.09, 6.15.11, 6.16.11
  • Ended up switching from an XL to an XXL after more thought. All it took was an e-mail, the 10c immediately responded. And they had my order adjusted within 3 minutes. I was shocked. I'm sure they are crazy busy today too.

This is another example of how great 10c and the band are. Thank you once again!

I messed up with an order and they sorted it straight away. Great customer service
    Happy up here in my tree
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    thanks 10c for do this...only a few saw that and bought them after the show
    and thanks for give us the chance for get this face value and with no shipping cost,so those fuckers are flipping them can now go put their shirts up to their........wall..

as for the complainers,who cares,they will even complain to their parents cos they was born...

thanks again,great job
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    So if they printed these right after the show, why is the setlist not updated?
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    lukin2006 wrote:

Lots of fans from Europe and SA there who just paid loads of money for flights and hotel, wouldn been happy if they canceled and only get $78 back. Continuing playing was so awesome to all fans, local and from abroad. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    absofuckinlutely...

another reason that its the best fuckin band on the planet..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • zluck11zluck11 Posts: 110
    Thanks for offering the shirt online. I never saw it after the show, and I was too tired to stand in another line even if I had.

YES!
    I've been to some shows...
  • Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    bgirl59 wrote:
    8 of those songs were not played.

I'd buy it if they were.
    :fp: 'scuse me- that's all the more reason to buy this amazing piece of Pearl Jam fashion and memorabilia....btw, what setlist was printed on the back of the posters? :?:
    (PS) please ask them to save a medium one for me -I'm broke till next week :wave: I'm wearing the Wrigley
    T-shirt today :crazy: so awesome
    no setlist was printed on the back of a poster. so what's your point?
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Holy balls people :fp:

Anyone say the date is wrong on the shirt yet? Most of the show was played on the 20th.

What do you do if Ed hands you a setlist after the show and they decided to end with Free World instead of Ledbetter? "sorry Ed, I can't take this. It's not right" :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,864
    I applaud the band for coming back and thank them for not just refunding my money and canceling, as I spend a lot on the trip. And I will be forever grateful of their effort to make the night a success despite factors beyond their control.

However, I have to agree with the comment of, I'm all set with $35 for a white shirt with the wrong setlist. I think its a great idea (for other shows) and I loved that show (its one of my top out of the 16 I've seen). But this shirt, while reminding me of how great the show was, will simultaneously remind me of songs that weren't played and what the night should have been (even though it was out of the bands control and they did their best rectify the situation).

It's kind of like when you listen to the bootleg of a great show you got shut out of tickets to...its great but you think of what could/should have been.

Just my opinion, as everyone seems to be expressing their own on the subject.
    Well maybe they'll draw lines through the unplayed songs before shipping them. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Most of the show was played on the 20th.
    :shock: I never even thought of that. I want my money back!! :P :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Just bleach out the unplayed songs.

99% of the people who see you in this shirt arent gonna give a rats ass what it says/means anyway.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Well maybe they'll draw lines through the unplayed songs:P

or I will...
    aqo2t.jpg
    pjradio wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

or I will...
    I probably will too, and I'll like it that way.
  • PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    I was actually planning to ask in Lost Dogs if anyone had an extra setlist shirt! I was so happy to get home from work and get the e-mail. :D I ordered immediately! Thanks so much, 10c! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    pjradio wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

or I will...
    I probably will too, and I'll like it that way.

:D
    aqo2t.jpg
    Holy balls people :fp:

Anyone say the date is wrong on the shirt yet? Most of the show was played on the 20th.

What do you do if Ed hands you a setlist after the show and they decided to end with Free World instead of Ledbetter? "sorry Ed, I can't take this. It's not right" :lol:
    :lol:
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,830
    these should be given away after that abortion of a show.

$35 for a wrong setlist!?!? greedy much Pearl Jam??

The band comes out and plays till 2 a.m. accruing a fine of $100k for every hour they were on stage after 11 p.m.

Where did you hear there was a $100k fine per hour?
  • RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    Better sell the other merch bc I actually got two of these, none are mine though lol. I bought mine thru fan club. They have brass you know what limiting them to 1 meaning while,people at wrigley were stocking the stuff in their trunk like they were at Costco.
    these should be given away after that abortion of a show.

$35 for a wrong setlist!?!? greedy much Pearl Jam??

The band comes out and plays till 2 a.m. accruing a fine of $100k for every hour they were on stage after 11 p.m.

Where did you hear there was a $100k fine per hour?
    Yeah, I'd like to know that too. If true, I'd be shocked that it hasn't been major point of discussion here.
  • tapags723tapags723 Posts: 28
    GREAT!!!!

LOL

Paid $90.00 for one on ebay once I left Wrigley without getting one!!

I just can't win!!!!

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • ckravitzckravitz Posts: 1,668
    lukin2006 wrote:

Amen and Amen.
  • ckravitzckravitz Posts: 1,668
    Some of these comments have got to be just for a reaction, right?
  • RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    Little to late ,people paid 2 much money on eBay already. Does not look like they are limited, just another lie by ten club :nono:
  • tapags723tapags723 Posts: 28
    RC153010 wrote:
    Little to late ,people paid 2 much money on eBay already. Does not look like they are limited, just another lie by ten club :nono:

UNREAL!!!!!!!!
    tapags723 wrote:
    GREAT!!!!

LOL

Paid $90.00 for one on ebay once I left Wrigley without getting one!!

I just can't win!!!!

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    Looks like someone learned a lesson today! :thumbup: