Wrigley Setlist Shirt now in shop.

Comments

• pistol3pistol3 Posts: 189
    I bought a shirt after missing out in Chicago. I guess I'm glad they put them out. But, you gotta be shittin' me if $35 isn't kinda f'd up. I mean, what's it cost to make that shirt? $3.50? I know, I know, I still bought one. But, I did it for me, not 10c. Only went through with it because I didn't have an alternative to get a shirt from the show. Still a rip off, and hypocritical in a lot of ways considering what the band stands for socially and politically. And, if you have to ask why or how, you're naive. I love PJ and I know this will cause sadness for the blind followers of not necessarily the band, but the monopoly that is 10c, but this shit is overpriced. It makes the "cheap" tickets somewhat obsolete. Can't wait to see the rationalization occur through your responses, or in sparse cases, agreements.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22, Denver 9/22/22, Sacramento 5/13/24, LA 5/21/24
  • I applaud the band for coming back and thank them for not just refunding my money and canceling, as I spend a lot on the trip. And I will be forever grateful of their effort to make the night a success despite factors beyond their control.

However, I have to agree with the comment of, I'm all set with $35 for a white shirt with the wrong setlist. I think its a great idea (for other shows) and I loved that show (its one of my top out of the 16 I've seen). But this shirt, while reminding me of how great the show was, will simultaneously remind me of songs that weren't played and what the night should have been (even though it was out of the bands control and they did their best rectify the situation).

It's kind of like when you listen to the bootleg of a great show you got shut out of tickets to...its great but you think of what could/should have been.

Just my opinion, as everyone seems to be expressing their own on the subject.
    Very well put. I completely agree with the bootleg comment and initially thought the same about the set list. Now that it has been a week I have changed my mind about missing the songs. That show will be one I will always distinctly remember. I loved every minute of music I heard and don't regret not hearing anything. I was hoping for the longest show in history to make it historic and epic. Turned out the storm, long delay and impending curfew made it the most epic concert I could ever imagine attending.
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,027
    Thank you 10C.
  • PinstrpsPinstrps Posts: 109
    I bet the people trying to sell these shirts on Ebay for $100 are gonna be pissed! lol
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    pistol3 wrote:
    I bought a shirt after missing out in Chicago. I guess I'm glad they put them out. But, you gotta be shittin' me if $35 isn't kinda f'd up. I mean, what's it cost to make that shirt? $3.50? I know, I know, I still bought one. But, I did it for me, not 10c. Only went through with it because I didn't have an alternative to get a shirt from the show. Still a rip off, and hypocritical in a lot of ways considering what the band stands for socially and politically. And, if you have to ask why or how, you're naive. I love PJ and I know this will cause sadness for the blind followers of not necessarily the band, but the monopoly that is 10c, but this shit is overpriced. It makes the "cheap" tickets somewhat obsolete. Can't wait to see the rationalization occur through your responses, or in sparse cases, agreements.

well if they sold them for 20, how would it be fair to the dozens of people that spent 35 after the show?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    pistol3 wrote:

well if they sold them for 20, how would it be fair to the dozens of people that spent 35 after the show?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ckravitz wrote:
    Ha, this is good stuff. People feeding the secondary market and then complaining when the club puts something on sale for the original price. What should they have done, burned them to keep the flippers in business? :lol:
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TH127229TH127229 Posts: 30
    I refused to wait in those Merchandise Lines at Wrigley I think it has gotten a bit ridiculous, PJ20 wasn't that bad. I bought the shirt as a reminder of what was and what could have been. To each their own.
    6/14/1998, 8/3/2000, 9/4/2000, 7/1/2003, 7/12/2003, 5/30/2006, 6/22/2008, 6/24/2008 , 6/25/2008, 10/31/2009, 5/13/2010, 9/3/2011, 9/4/2011, 7/19/2013
    ckravitz wrote:
    Ha, this is good stuff. People feeding the secondary market and then complaining when the club puts something on sale for the original price. What should they have done, burned them to keep the flippers in business? :lol:

Well, here's an idea: price em for less in the first place! Holy shit, what an idea. And this particular shirt wasn't one people stood all day to get, it went on sale after the show, to my knowledge.. They didn't HAVE to price em the same. How can people actually feel like it's not BS the prices are what they are? Its okay to speak out and disagree with a company, even if it's 10c. Don't be afraid. Though there is obviously nothing I or anyone else can do to change it except speak our minds on here. Just because a person buys something doesn't mean they don't do it reluctantly, nor does it remove the right to disagree with the price. Some people can't afford to drop $35 on a shirt AND pay for tickets, travel, etc. I don't think that's right. If you're okay with it, that's your deal.
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22, Denver 9/22/22, Sacramento 5/13/24, LA 5/21/24
    pistol3 wrote:
    ckravitz wrote:

Well, here's an idea: price em for less in the first place! Holy shit, what an idea. And this particular shirt wasn't one people stood all day to get, it went on sale after the show, to my knowledge.. They didn't HAVE to price em the same. How can people actually feel like it's not BS the prices are what they are? Its okay to speak out and disagree with a company, even if it's 10c. Don't be afraid. Though there is obviously nothing I or anyone else can do to change it except speak our minds on here. Just because a person buys something doesn't mean they don't do it reluctantly, nor does it remove the right to disagree with the price. Some people can't afford to drop $35 on a shirt AND pay for tickets, travel, etc. I don't think that's right. If you're okay with it, that's your deal.
    im not afraid to do anything..
    its their music,their logo,their shirt,their merch..they can do what ever the fuck they want..
    i can do whatever the fuck i want with my wallet./.that my deal..
  • Pinstrps wrote:
    I bet the people trying to sell these shirts on Ebay for $100 are gonna be pissed! lol

Maybe not as pissed as the guy who PAID $100 for it this morning/the past few days...
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
    Well, here's an idea: price em for less in the first place! Holy shit, what an idea. And this particular shirt wasn't one people stood all day to get, it went on sale after the show, to my knowledge.. They didn't HAVE to price em the same. How can people actually feel like it's not BS the prices are what they are? Its okay to speak out and disagree with a company, even if it's 10c. Don't be afraid. Though there is obviously nothing I or anyone else can do to change it except speak our minds on here. Just because a person buys something doesn't mean they don't do it reluctantly, nor does it remove the right to disagree with the price. Some people can't afford to drop $35 on a shirt AND pay for tickets, travel, etc. I don't think that's right. If you're okay with it, that's your deal.[/quote]
    im not afraid to do anything..
    its their music,their logo,their shirt,their merch..they can do what ever the fuck they want..
    i can do whatever the fuck i want with my wallet./.that my deal..[/quote]

Haha, okay tough guy, thanks for the intelligent response! Sure you can do whatever you want, only because anyone can. All those posts don't make you different, especially the reposts of the posts, and the reposts of the reposts of the posts. There's nothing profound with that. I'm sure Ed is setting those prices, you bet. I'm not complaining about the band, just 10c. Beer prices at stadiums are crazy, but that's not that team's fault. All I wish is that the prices were lower to stay in line with what the band seemingly stands for, and that's not to make money...at least they don't come off that way to me.
    pistol3 wrote:

Haha, okay tough guy, thanks for the intelligent response! Sure you can do whatever you want, only because anyone can. All those posts don't make you different, especially the reposts of the posts, and the reposts of the reposts of the posts. There's nothing profound with that. I'm sure Ed is setting those prices, you bet. I'm not complaining about the band, just 10c. Beer prices at stadiums are crazy, but that's not that team's fault. All I wish is that the prices were lower to stay in line with what the band seemingly stands for, and that's not to make money...at least they don't come off that way to me.
    if we ever met,probably can have an opinion about me,if i m tough or not...now you just assuming.
    i wish alln was for free and no pay money,but i live in a real world where music intustry is business
    they put this 35 after the show,there is no reason to change the price here and put it lower
    was like they fool the fans bought it at the venue..its so easy to understand that..
    from there..i have my power on my hands..i buy what i want...
    but isnt my call the prices..its 10c call..
    my power?? i didnt buy the shirt at the venue,i didnt buy it from the shop as well.
    i buy what i want,and to the price i want..but i cant tell the seller what price to put on a product..
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,110
    So...um...what the hell happened to this thread since yesterday afternoon?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    More humor for the morning. 35 minutes till the "Fuck Ticketmaster" / "Fuck 10C for not having enough tickets" threads :lol:

This will never get old...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    I hardly ever post, but I can't believe people are really complaining about a $35 shirt. Have those that are complaining been to other shows in the last 10 years? Have they seen what those other groups charge for their shirts at shows? $35 is way cheaper than what I paid for most of the concert shirts that I have bought at these shows.

I'm happy I was able to order one yesterday. I walked up to the merch tent after the show and wanted to buy one, only to be told that he had to shut his systems down and couldn't sell them anymore. He had three huge piles of them in his truck, but I had to walk away empty handed. At least now, I have what I wanted and I'm paying the same price as they charged there, with free shipping. Thank you 10c!
    NYPJ
    More humor for the morning. 35 minutes till the "Fuck Ticketmaster" / "Fuck 10C for not having enough tickets" threads :lol:

i came back from the beach for this.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Never before has a shirt caused so much debate. I bet 10C can't wait to put more Wrigley merchandise for sale just for the entertainment of the melee afterwards. Some of you guys are unreal.
    I'm off to see how it really feels to be ripped off, I'm going to the cinema later!
    Happy up here in my tree
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Thank you ten club for all you do!!!!!!!! You guys more than kick ass!!! I really appreciate the opportunity to buy one of these shirts because my feet could not stand in one more line for one more minute! Even tho I am a die hard cardinal fan the Wrigley experience will always be a special night in my memory.... great friends, great seats, and great music!!! EPIC NIGHT!!!! Thanks 10c!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    Thank you so much for making this shirt available online!!! I purchased one right away. I am glad to have at least something from this amazing show. Please PLEASE make the other shirt designs from Wrigley available online as well! I would love the blue Wrigley Field Pearl Jam shirt. Thanks again! I will love this shirt!!!
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,862
    I bet 10C can't wait to put more Wrigley merchandise for sale just for the entertainment of the melee afterwards.

I can't wait either. Come on trading cards! :D
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,110
    demetrios wrote:
    I bet 10C can't wait to put more Wrigley merchandise for sale just for the entertainment of the melee afterwards.

I can't wait either. Come on trading cards! :D

Yep, make more of it and keep on selling. Increased profits, more fans with easy access to merchandise they are willing to pay for, and undercut flippers. Win, win and win.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Mike's SideMike's Side Posts: 954
    Grabbed one. Sadly it is my only Wrigley merch as those lines were out of the question.
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,864
    pistol3 wrote:
    ckravitz wrote:

It seems like a completely normal.price to me for this kind of item. You're right. Some people can't afford to travel and go to concerts and buy concert t-shirts. Those are the people who shouldn't be spending money on such things...... Maybe now I should email my neighborhood hot tub store and send an angry message about how it's not fair that I can't afford to have the super deluxe body spa installed on my deck. Those bastards.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

i came back from the beach for this.. :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Its a fucking tshirt for $35 dollars shipped to your home. Buy it, or dont. Jesus titty fucking christ. :fp:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    yeah I totally want a shirt to remind me of all the songs the weather fucked us from hearing
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    yeah I totally want a shirt to remind me of all the songs the weather fucked us from hearing
    This. LOL.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
    strilo wrote:
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    This. LOL.
    I totally want a shirt to remind me of the crazy fun storm delay that caused PJ to play a show until past 2am at Wrigley Field. Fucking awesome.
    It was pretty fucking surreal, I will give you that.