2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    Anyone know how early the line started up today? I plan on getting there when it opens tomorrow, but may need to get there earlier...
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    It would be great if people can post how long they waited (and when) for merch AND 10c tix pickup. I'm headed down this evening and need to know how many gallons of water to bring so I make it through the line without dehydrating.

FWIW
    Dear Ten Club,
    Thank you for selling merch for two days before the show and for 9 hours the day of to help with lines (and so we don't have to haul our stuff around at the show). A few suggestions to improve it:
    Offer 10c member only lines/booths.
    Only sell posters to 10c members and actual ticket holders before the show. After the show, open it up to all.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    Pretty sure they open at 12:30 central. The closing times varied btwn days. I want that sweet hot dog poster but if I get there at 1130 tomorrow and its like it is today I'm out. I'm assuming they took into consideration that the general public can buy so they stocked up, but we shall see
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    I hope they have enough shit left for all of us showing up tomorrow. :fp:

I agree. This pretty much sucks for all of us that cant get into town until tomorrow. Its disappointing.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I love how TMR is sending their mobile record store up to Chicago this weekend. From a business point of view what a great move by them.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    sherm wrote:

I agree. This pretty much sucks for all of us that cant get into town until tomorrow. Its disappointing.

have you met the 10 club lately?

if you want to buy merch, there will be merch !!
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    last report i saw was standing in line for an hour...and that was an hour ago. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Buddy of mine in line said they already have sold out (I assume for today) of 1 poster. Not sure which one though
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,012
    Well I hope they have stuff tomorrow at the show. I live in the burbs, but have to work today.
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    81 wrote:
    last report i saw was standing in line for an hour...and that was an hour ago. :lol:
    Which line are you in 81?

Flippibility of trading cards is through the roof 10/10
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    Which line are you in 81?

Flippibility of trading cards is through the roof 10/10

line to no where....

i was going to see if somebody could pick me up a case of cards. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I'm pretty sure I read there would be an equal amount of product available each day.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,473
    What are these cards you talk about?

Any pics?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,644
    This is stupid. Just put it all online. Nobody wants to spend all this time in line and nobody wants their posters to get rained on tomorrow.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    JM64990JM64990 Posts: 86
    All posters on Clark are sold out. :(
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the schedule. They are going to be sold out of all kinds of shit, especially posters. Half those people maybe more are probably not even going to the show. I will be pissed if they are sold out of XL's.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,644
    JM64990 wrote:

Really frustrating and dumb.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    JM64990 wrote:

Complete bullshit. Sold to people who are not going to the show and are strictly buying them up to resell.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options

Any pics?

61 baseball styled cards...

sold in packs of 10...or a box....for $260

there is a pic of them around here someplace...might be a thread on them....search trading cards.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JM64990 wrote:

Complete bullshit. Sold to people who are not going to the show and are strictly buying them up to resell.

we don't know that. i'm a truck was in line...buying shit...and i know he is going to the show....and will be framing em.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    According to the email they sent us about the Wrigley Merch (here it is for those who didn't get it)

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=890 ... c2d33b6dae

they said the merch inventory was going to be shared over the 3 days. Does that mean they only have so much per day to sell?
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    Yeah, I think the lotto winners should be given a code they could use to purchase the stuff online.
    I was going to go today thinking they wouldn't sell out of shit :fp:
    How many posters will get ruined by the rain tomorrow? :fp:
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    Anyone else wonder why they put the merch stands out in the public area outside of Wrigley. Wouldn't it have been nice to have it inside the first 2 days so people who actually have tickets to the show could go in and get some nice merch items? It seems like the general public is going to get all the good stuff before any of the actual concert goers get there.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that all they care about is that the merch is sold. Don't think they care too much about who does the buying.
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    Anyone else wonder why they put the merch stands out in the public area outside of Wrigley. Wouldn't it have been nice to have it inside the first 2 days so people who actually have tickets to the show could go in and get some nice merch items?

Oh wow, I had kind of assumed that the merch stands were maybe only accessible after you picked up your tickets. Thinking about it now though, that doesn't make sense because then the merch stands would not have been open yesterday since the will call window wasn't open.

Failing that, don't you need to at least show your ticket or something in order to purchase merch? Otherwise, how can they enforce the two-posters-per-person limit?

Really hoping to not get shut out of the good stuff tomorrow afternoon, especially posters, only to see it all available on ebay at 10-times the price. :cry:
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    10c ticket line was not bad at all. I was there about 12:15 and it wasn't quite open yet and looked ominous. Once they opened it moved nicely, they have it divided into at least 20 stations alphabetically and went very fast, maybe 20 minutes.

Merch lines were far worse, I was happy to skip those today.
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    JM64990 wrote:

I totally agree. I dont see how this is helping anybody but the flippers. How many people really show up 2 days early for 1 show? I guess i just need to be happy that i will have some extra money in my wallet when i come home.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    mcrieckenmcriecken Indiana Posts: 265
    mca47 wrote:
    Yeah, I think the lotto winners should be given a code they could use to purchase the stuff online.
    I was going to go today thinking they wouldn't sell out of shit :fp:
    How many posters will get ruined by the rain tomorrow? :fp:

I agree, it would be nice if fanclub had first crack at these online... or at least the people who won the ticket lottery.

Also, it would be a good idea to bring a few trash bags to wrap things in if necessary. Should be able to fit folded trash bags in your pocket pretty easily.
    St. Louis, USA 10-05-2004 | Chicago, USA 08-23-2009 | Indianapolis, USA 05-07-2010 | Hartford, USA 10-25-2013 | Lexington, USA 04-26-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-22-2016 | Chicago, USA 08-18-2018 | Chicago, USA 08-20-2018
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,473
    81 wrote:

Any pics?

61 baseball styled cards...

sold in packs of 10...or a box....for $260

there is a pic of them around here someplace...might be a thread on them....search trading cards.
    Hope they are not as cheap and quickly made as the ones in that the spectrum box.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    AO253126 wrote:

Failing that, don't you need to at least show your ticket or something in order to purchase merch? Otherwise, how can they enforce the two-posters-per-person limit?

Really hoping to not get shut out of the good stuff tomorrow afternoon, especially posters, only to see it all available on ebay at 10-times the price. :cry:
    They can't enforce any limit except for selling 2 at a time. Those vendors see thousands of people. Guy buys 2 of each poster, puts them in his car and gets back in line....or goes to another booth.