Options

***BUFFALO 10/12 ROLL CALL***

Comments

• Options
    Comatose PilateComatose Pilate Maine Posts: 353
    Bills game is a no brainier! A few of us from Maine are going. I bet they'll be a ton of pj fans there. There should be a PJ tailgating party!
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Unfortunately it's the Bengals and the Bills, hardly a watchable football game. I did here they were going to start showing RedZone in some stadiums, hopefully Buffalo does this so there is something to keep me awake.
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    im in the GA floor section member #448xxx,
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 638
    Sec 210 Row 4! And out of all the tix we got today, these are the "best", side stage
    and not too far up.

Can't wait!
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
    Count me in. 254xxx. Got tickets today in sec 109 right behind Mike. Gonna be an awesome weekend.
  • Options
    Scored reserve seats via 10c lottery. Member number is
    79XXX. Can't wait!

"words and music...keep me floating along" - Jeff Ament
    Tor 93 - Tor 96 - Barrie 98 - Tor 00 - Buffalo 03 - Tor 03 - Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Tor - 05 - Tor 06 - EV Massey Hall I & II Tor 09, Chicago 09, Cleveland 10, Buffalo 10, Tor I & II 2011 - Hamilton 2011 - Vancouver 2011 - Wrigley 13 - Buffalo 13 - Ottawa 16 - Toronto I & II 2016 Fenway 2016 Night 2 - Wrigley 18 I & II - Hamilton & Toronto 2022
  • Options
    InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    Section 119, public sale. See you all in Buffalo!
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • Options
    jonsey30 wrote:
    Unfortunately it's the Bengals and the Bills, hardly a watchable football game. I did here they were going to start showing RedZone in some stadiums, hopefully Buffalo does this so there is something to keep me awake.
    yeah not a great game, the bengals aren't a terrible team but yeah this matchup still doesn't draw my attention too much
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    smarchee wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:

meet up with DURP?

pfffffff! what about me?! :lol::lol:

I'll see you in Pittsburgh, so we can meet then ;):D:lol:

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    All of you guys going for Buffalo/Pittsburgh trip, dont forget to take a look at the ****PITTSBURGH ROLL CALL**** if not done yet!

:mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=211863
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    signed

pgh>bfl
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    signed

pgh>bfl

RS/GA with 10c #, or public? :D

• Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    I don't mean to create more work for the OP but it would be cool to list the section number next to those members attending with public onsale tickets...I'll be in section 114 row 12.

Thanks for all your work on maintaining this list!
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    booked a flight from H-town this morning...

tickets/flight/hotel done.

Ready for buffalo. :D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    jonsey30 wrote:

If you're not interested in the game at all then why go?

I know my team sucks I don't need you to rub it in.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    toungbloodtoungblood Posts: 38
    I live close to the Stadium & a lot of folks I know go for the tailgate & go home for the game. When the game can go either way the tailgate is usually better than the game.
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    sec 319 driving from CT
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    im in. :D

tm tix sec 326...nose bleeds but thats ok
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    Have a Brooklyn 1 ticket in section 203, row 1 - looking to trade for a Buffalo ticket (preferably not in the 300's or limited/obstructed view).
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 130
    I'll be there. Section 101, row 19. Going to Pittsburgh and then Buffalo. I booked a room at the Millennium Hotel. Everywhere else was booked. Has anyone ever stayed at that hotel?
  • Options
    toungbloodtoungblood Posts: 38
    The millenium is decent. You'll enjoy the indoor pool. It used to be a big name chain hotel but then became the millenium. I almost had my wedding there & my sister in law did. There is a bar in the hotel as well. Its right next to the big area mall if that's your thing too.
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    DURP wrote:
    jonsey30 wrote:

If you're not interested in the game at all then why go?

I know my team sucks I don't need you to rub it in.

After seeing that the Bungles were the opponent, I changed my mind. Not spending money on that.

By the way, my team is the Lions, so while we have some fun players to watch, I am not going to say we are much better off right now than Buff.
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,678
    Would it be too much to re-do this roll call thing and include who is American and who is Canadian? :)

CDN here :)
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,480
    man just called all the hotels in downtown and they are still booked solid, might end up staying in Canada and crossing back over to catch the show
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Since I was shutout on every show I put in for - Looking for any 10c tickets for this show - Thank you
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    man just called all the hotels in downtown and they are still booked solid, might end up staying in Canada and crossing back over to catch the show

Book a room at the Millennium. About a 9 minute drive to the arena. Rooms are still available. $150 for standard. Steep but it's a Saturday night with a concert and a football game going on that weekend.
  • Options
    toungblood wrote:
    The millenium is decent. You'll enjoy the indoor pool. It used to be a big name chain hotel but then became the millenium. I almost had my wedding there & my sister in law did. There is a bar in the hotel as well. Its right next to the big area mall if that's your thing too.

I saw on google maps it's about a 9 minute drive to the arena. Is it an easy drive?
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    shep wrote:
    Going but not yet decided whether seated or GA.

I'm curious how you haven't decided yet...

considering all GA tickets were supposed to have been sold through 10C, if you don't already have them, you're not getting them in the public onsale...

Not at all. My ticket buddy and I both got tenc Pittsburgh so we traded with someone who along with their ticket buddy both got Buffalo res and ga. I was offered either pair so am going to decide closer to the show. Since I first saw them in 91, I've been doing this for a very long time and am aware public sales do not offer the same quality seats as tenc.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    grjammer wrote:
    I don't mean to create more work for the OP but it would be cool to list the section number next to those members attending with public onsale tickets...I'll be in section 114 row 12.

Thanks for all your work on maintaining this list!

thats cool i just thought about it, here!!! :D

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=211863&start=180#p5170931

• Options
    Parksy wrote:
    Would it be too much to re-do this roll call thing and include who is American and who is Canadian? :)

CDN here :)

euh... yeah, i think you're asking me too much! :P

But hey, some of us thought about adding section/row for public sale, and so do I! :D

I also might add something when people going to Pitts & Buffalo :)