Options

***BUFFALO 10/12 ROLL CALL***

Comments

• Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    McJuicy wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:

have you tried both FB groups and Leg 1 swap thread in here?

i've searched the leg 1 swap thread, and i posted in one of the facebook groups - not sure which one i missed out on ???

in fact there is few FB groups.... here you go. Good luck! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/535654053171187/ (spreadsheet in this one! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 3JZMlgzS1E)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/260152517440881/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/376574372442229/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2013pearljamfalltour/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/172931276094008/
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Comatose PilateComatose Pilate Maine Posts: 353
    Anyone wanna trade Worcester2 GA tickets for buffalo GA tickets? Pm me!
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • Options
    thuqthuq Posts: 26
    Got extra Pitt GA Ticket, looking for Buffalo either 10C Reserved or GA.
  • Options
    since the show is a sell out whataboot overwhelming demand for a second show on the sunday?!?!?!

holiday Monday and all....just saying.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,491
    since the show is a sell out whataboot overwhelming demand for a second show on the sunday?!?!?!

I'm all for it....I'm there anyways :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

guys dont play 3 shows in a row anymore...

Bummer. :(
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,491
    FitPearl wrote:

what :fp:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:

what :fp:
    yup, i know.

they're getting old! :lol::lol::o

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180

The Sabres have a home game against the Wild so the arena crew needs a day to get the place ready.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

The Sabres have a home game against the Wild so the arena crew needs a day to get the place ready.
    double bummer.

• Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    GA through 10C - 237XXX ;)
  • Options
    brett15lightyearsbrett15lightyears Bear, DE Posts: 69
    102 row f seats 1-3
    In Pearl Jam we TRUST!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Sabres play on Monday.
    They can turn arenas over in less than 12 hours nowadays.
    Lets stay positive!
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
  • Options
    neutron baumneutron baum Posts: 294
    edited August 2013
    add neutron baum to the roll call, I will be admiring Matt Cameron with seats behind the stage !!!
    Post edited by neutron baum on
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Posted earlier - adding info.

jlaustin
    Public sale: Section 306, row 4 ++ Pittsburgh

I was afraid to throw these back and try for something closer! :D
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    DURP wrote:

Sabres play on Monday.
    Lets stay positive!
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday

Not trying to be a downer but if it hasn't been announced by now I doubt it will
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Sabres play on Monday.
    Lets stay positive!
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    Sunday
    i dont wanna ruin all your positivism, but we'd rather stay put with realty. :P
    FitPearl wrote:

• Options
    add neutron baum to the roll call, I will be admiring Matt Cameron with seats behind the stage !!!

section/row available? :mrgreen:

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:
    Posted earlier - adding info.

jlaustin
    Public sale: Section 306, row 4 ++ Pittsburgh

I was afraid to throw these back and try for something closer! :D
    :thumbup:

• Options
    DURP wrote:
    Not trying to be a downer but if it hasn't been announced by now I doubt it will

well you are!! ;)
    ;)
  • Options
    FitPearl wrote:

if you wanna stay in realty then:
    33z5h0o.jpg

:D

maybe they'll be a 3 hour storm delay and play until 2....that be alright.
  • Options
    FitPearl wrote:

if you wanna stay in realty then:
    33z5h0o.jpg

:D

maybe they'll be a 3 hour storm delay and play until 2....that be alright.

waaaaaa :lol::lol:

that would be a REAL deal! :twisted:

• Options
    looks like the preparty will be at the pearl street brewery.
    threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light shine on you crazy diamond
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

well you are!! ;)
    ;)

I know and I did a good job
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Pearl Street Brewery is the shiiiiizit

Dont drink the Beer called "Sabres Edge" though if you want to remember the show.

Beef on weck is good there
  • Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

Dont drink the Beer called "Sabres Edge" though if you want to remember the show.

whats about that beer?! :o

• Options
    looks like the preparty will be at the pearl street brewery.

yes!

I posted the FB event in my OP :D

https://www.facebook.com/events/168385460010976/

• Options
    MayDay10 wrote:

If you do. Make sure you only drink one. Unless you have a ridiculously high tolerance!

Beer cheese soup is good to.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    still looking for a GA ticket - i would really like to get my flight booked in the next week - please don't make me miss out on my hometown show - someone help!!!
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    brett15lightyearsbrett15lightyears Bear, DE Posts: 69
    Sabers edge is sooo flood love pearl st brew
    In Pearl Jam we TRUST!