Options

***BUFFALO 10/12 ROLL CALL***

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,480
    corduroy wrote:
    Nice....I've seen a few 10c'ers with section 119 seats! We shall party and be merry and call ourselves "the 119'ers"!!

maybe can come up with some sort of gang sign :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    vitalpj10vitalpj10 Posts: 142
    Am I to assume there were only about 100 GA tickets given out, or are people not responding to the tread?
    ...I thought the world, turns out the word thought me
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    vitalpj10 wrote:
    Am I to assume there were only about 100 GA tickets given out, or are people not responding to the tread?
    The majority of 10c members don't post on this website, you know?
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    edited August 2013
    I'll be coming to the show with 5 friends. Four of us (including me) in 318, row 1 and the other two will be in 308, row 3.

We're coming from out of town, and I just checked hotel availability. Apparently there's nothing available within a couple miles from the arena. :(

Edit: 10c# is 257xxx, but didn't win the lottery, so I went for the public onsale.
    Post edited by AllNiteThing on
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    359xxx - Section 101, heading up from the Burgh.
    "There's alot to be said for nowhere"
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    McJuicy wrote:
    i posted this in lost dogs, but figured that it could only help my cause to repost here...

I NEED a GA TICKET to BUFFALO 10/12

lost out on the lottery, seen 'em in this building 3 times (96, 03, 10), buffalo 96 was my first show at the ripe old age of 13, and i just can't bear the thought of missing my hometown show - i can offer cash, tickets (sd/la), posters, t-shirts, alcohol, ganja, sexual favors, and i am also willing to entertain any other miscellaneous offers - hope to hear from you soon...

have you tried both FB groups and Leg 1 swap thread in here?
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    jemmack wrote:
    GA - 491xxx

I am also looking for a hotel. Anyone staying in Fort Erie?? If so where?? What about Millennium Hotel in Buffalo?? Looks to be about a 15-20 min drive.

mattbel123 is there I guess.

toungblood says its a decent place!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=211865&p=5171736&hilit=decent#p5171736

:mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I'm in :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

less information, please?

:lol::mrgreen:

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    FitPearl wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

haha sorry I just found out and I'm giddy! Sounds like I've got comebackgirl's +1 :wave: (don't worry doll I got the flats message hehe) I will also be in Pittsburgh :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

haha sorry I just found out and I'm giddy! Sounds like I've got comebackgirl's +1 :wave: (don't worry doll I got the flats message hehe) I will also be in Pittsburgh :mrgreen:

hot damn!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Excellent!
  • Options
    ks276262ks276262 Posts: 91
    I have a pair of tickets in Section 114 row 11 looking to trade for a pair of ga tickets!
    Flubby
  • Options
    public onsale section 215 row 1
    threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light shine on you crazy diamond
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    My tickets showed up in the mail today :D I love holding these things; better put them away before I rub the ink off
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    I'm in plus 1
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    See you there!! 316xxx RS
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

is she with you in Pitt too? :D

• Options
    I'm in plus 1

In public? 10c RS/GA?

10c# ?

:mrgreen:

• Options
    i'll be heading to Pittsburgh as well.........man October can't come fast enough :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    BLACK35 wrote:
    i'll be heading to Pittsburgh as well.........man October can't come fast enough :D

sweet, I got to meet you one of these shows
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:

10c or public? gimme those info, i'll add you to the Pitt roll call! :mrgreen:

• Options
    giventoflyinbuffalogiventoflyinbuffalo Buffalo NY Posts: 11
    Looking for one spare GA to purchase if anybody has one..my good friend got shut out in the lottery..We are from Buffalo and this would be the only show he could go too..if anyone can help send me a message thanks in advance.
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:

sweet, I got to meet you one of these shows

Sure man, would like to meet up with some fellow canadiens. I'll pm you some info
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    FitPearl wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:

10c or public? gimme those info, i'll add you to the Pitt roll call! :mrgreen:

10c, but through the wife's memebership (ledbetter622) I got shut out. You have her on the Pitts role call already
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    McJuicy wrote:
    i posted this in lost dogs, but figured that it could only help my cause to repost here...

lost out on the lottery, seen 'em in this building 3 times (96, 03, 10), buffalo 96 was my first show at the ripe old age of 13, and i just can't bear the thought of missing my hometown show - i can offer cash, tickets (sd/la), posters, t-shirts, alcohol, ganja, sexual favors, and i am also willing to entertain any other miscellaneous offers - hope to hear from you soon...

c'mon guys, i am ready to book my flight, just need a ticket - i can trade a 10c ticket to SD or LA1 if interested...
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:
    McJuicy wrote:

c'mon guys, i am ready to book my flight, just need a ticket - i can trade a 10c ticket to SD or LA1 if interested...
    FitPearl wrote:
    McJuicy wrote:

?!

• Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    FitPearl wrote:
    McJuicy wrote:
    McJuicy wrote:

FitPearl wrote:
    McJuicy wrote:

?!

i've searched the leg 1 swap thread, and i posted in one of the facebook groups - not sure which one i missed out on ???
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    Scored public tix, sec 314 Row 1, plus 10C Reserved seats for Pittsburgh.
  • Options
    Any thoughts on Jamestown? Its pretty far south but brunch at the Southern Tier Brewpub is an attractive option on Sunday.