Options

***PITTSBURGH 10/11 ROLL CALL***

Comments

• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    My wife and I are planning on going, I think my number is like 452xxx or something. Doesn't matter, didn't get 10club tickets. Hoping to get some on ticketmaster next weekend.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    I just got a new teaching job and reaaaaalllllyyyy don't want to have to call off the day of the show. However, I got GA and do not want to be in the very back. If I got down there around like 430ish....are my chances of getting a good spot horrid? I have never been in GA for a PJ show except for festivals. I neeeed advice...help!!!

i think its hard to say, since its the 1st tour with this GA/RS system.

RS goes first with the wings, and then, behind GA. I guess u should be around the 1/2 to 3/4 of the floor (GA is 1/3-1/2)....
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Hey whats up i'm # 447xxx I got ga tix (1st choice). I'll be bringing my cousin who I converted from a pj hater to a pj superfan. It's the first show for both of us really excited can't wait!
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497
    Hey Hey! This 206xxxer will be in the pit with his wife, who is not digging the crowded area, so we'll be found toward the back. Unless I can change her mind.
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Looking for a GA ticket for my son. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    AndyVanSlykeAndyVanSlyke Posts: 183
    FitPearl wrote:
    This show is gonna be amazing. Something tells me everything that got left out of wrigley due to the circumstances (which turned out to be not much) is gonna be done in Pittsburgh.

I'd be glad to help anyone coming to the area with Pittsburgh advice!!

Hoping for Footsteps, Immortality, and Indifference!

wanna share you 10c # with us?! GA or RS? :D

488xxx and GA.I think I'm on your list already
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    FitPearl wrote:
    couple good dive bars, super bowl is one and shale's café is another

im getting married a week before the show (so if you wanna trade me two floor tix for a wedding gift i'd be ever so thankful) or else id offer to help do some organizing

have you tried those 2 FB groups for spare/swap tickets?

yeah i saw those links and joined up

im waiting til i get my season tix first choice concert seats too see exactly where they are, then try and make a trade

fwiw, they are always section 101 or 102, in the lexus club, 4 seats on the aisle, usually somewhere between rows j-t
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    need a single for this one- anywhere in the building is cool by me
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    kdoggmackdoggmac Posts: 19
    Reserve 482xxx
  • Options
    jened10 wrote:
    If anyone has a spare GA for Pittsburgh or decide against GA and would like to trade for Res, let me know! I'm willing to wait in line all day for a close spot...PM me if you can help out. Thanks! :D

have you tried both FB groups + Leg 1 swap/spare/trade tickets thread in here?! :D
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:
    Hey Hey! This 206xxxer will be in the pit with his wife, who is not digging the crowded area, so we'll be found toward the back. Unless I can change her mind.

Eddie will be in charge of changing her mind! :mrgreen::lol:

• Options
    FitPearl wrote:
    This show is gonna be amazing. Something tells me everything that got left out of wrigley due to the circumstances (which turned out to be not much) is gonna be done in Pittsburgh.

I'd be glad to help anyone coming to the area with Pittsburgh advice!!

Hoping for Footsteps, Immortality, and Indifference!

wanna share you 10c # with us?! GA or RS? :D

488xxx and GA.I think I'm on your list already

:fp:

• Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    FitPearl wrote:
    jened10 wrote:
    If anyone has a spare GA for Pittsburgh or decide against GA and would like to trade for Res, let me know! I'm willing to wait in line all day for a close spot...PM me if you can help out. Thanks! :D

have you tried both FB groups + Leg 1 swap/spare/trade tickets thread in here?! :D

I'm on the swap/spare/trade thread, but just joined the Facebook groups. Thanks!!
  • Options
    MM27037MM27037 Posts: 7
    GA 165xxx hopefully somewhere near the soundboard
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Will be at the show, however I am getting tickets via another means so I did not put in for 10 Club tix.
  • Options
    I will be in the pit @ Pit with all yunz guys and gals .
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    I won GA tickets in the lottery...
    Bringing my ticket buddy Matt / Heisenberg with me from Columbus & meeting up with Lyn / AnotherTourPlease from Phoenix :D
    All 3 of us will be heading up to Buffalo the next morning too, it's gonna be a GREAT WEEKEND!!!
    :ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    derbydave wrote:
    I won GA tickets in the lottery...
    Bringing my ticket buddy Matt / Heisenberg with me from Columbus & meeting up with Lyn / AnotherTourPlease from Phoenix :D
    All 3 of us will be heading up to Buffalo the next morning too, it's gonna be a GREAT WEEKEND!!!
    :ugeek:
    I will be in the pit @ Pit with all yunz guys and gals .

10c # please please pleeasseeee?! :D

• Options
    Dark EnergyDark Energy Here Posts: 203
    Anyone else from Detroit taking in this show?
  • Options
    PurduePete55PurduePete55 Posts: 191
    I'll be there in reserved 418XXX. First time to Pittsburgh for me. Planning on driving as long as one of my buddies sacks up and joins me for the trip. If not, it'll be a quick flight.
    Oct 00 - East Troy aka The Ice Bowl
    Apr 03 - Champaign
    Jun 03 - East Troy
    May 06 - Chicago
    Jun 06 - Summerfest 1 & 2
    Aug 09 - Chicago 1 & 2
    May 10 - Noblesville
    Sept 11 - PJ20 1 & 2
    July 13 - Wrigley
    Oct 13 - Pittsburgh
    Oct 14 - Moline & Milwaukee
    Aug 16 - Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    greene1dagreene1da Posts: 30
    Anyone else from Detroit taking in this show?
    I don't have tix yet...hoping to get some saturday...but I'm from the D and I'll be heading there.
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW TO ALL OF YOU FELLOW JAMMERS!! :D

And dont forget to visit FB groups if you dont score!!! ;)

• Options
    Looking for GA tickets to Pittsburgh and Buffalo - Thank you
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    got me a ticket through ticketbastard

first visit to Pittsburgh

looking forward to the show

now to figure where to stay Friday night
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    slushslush Posts: 32
    The lottery did not fair me well, so, had to do ticketmaster. Had a pair at 10am, went to check out and ticketmaster dumped, then went back to tickets not online. So, I go to the mobile app on my phone, scored section 201 row B. Thank the PJ gods. How the mobile app trumps 2 laptops going at once trying for seats, I dont know, just thankful Ill be in the building. :) Its my hometown SHOW!
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Caveeze
    Leezestarr313
    and my brother!!

ticketmaster score for all three..

Then off to Buffalo!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    sab4279sab4279 Posts: 6
    Went through TM, got Sec 104, Row L. I consider myself super lucky, especially when I see the amount of people that got shut out.
    "Good music is good music, and everything else can go to hell." - DJM
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Congrats to everybody going, whether you know now or find out later. I'm trying to get 4 seats together so my kids can see their first show. It's a complicated dream but worth a try nonetheless. I've got 2 GA I'm willing to throw in the mix. Just wanna try to figure out something fair and not jeopardize any 10C numbers in the process. Thx for checking this out and safe travels to everybody!!
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    onePJfanonePJfan Posts: 57
    Road trip from Buffalo to Pitt and back - I scored 216 section in Pitt and 10C for Buffalo=

Be on the lookout on the road for me and my NY License plate "PJ10CLUB"

(PS-my avatar pic is my old "10CLUB" plate that someone apparently couldn't live without decided to remove it from my car-hence the new plate)
  • Options
    I'm in there like swimwear. Section 109 I've been waiting 7 years for PJ to come back to Pittsburgh, so stoked welcome to yinz out of towners hope you enjoy the show
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV