2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Miami, Ft. Launderdale, Ottawa, Toronto 1
  • Options
    gotsome10gotsome10 Posts: 139
    Ill be there rocking it out in the GA!!!
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
    2013- Wrigley, Pittsburgh-(GA)
    2014- St. Louis, Memphis-(GA)
    2016- Tampa, Wrigley 1 & 2-(GA)
  • Options
    atovissiatovissi Posts: 14
    Count me and the fiancé in for GA! 496xxx.

We were on the rail at MIA last year, this one should be just as fun (maybe more since we won't have to stand in the same place for 9 hours before the show starts :lol: )

Coming from Canton
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I have GA tix, #412xxx.
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I'll be there- doing the tour bookends, starting in Pittsburgh and ending in Seattle.
    Once I secure a Seattle ticket I'll be doing the same (with Calgary and Vancouver to help me close out the leg).
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Reserved 494*** - MI :D:D:D:D:D !!!!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    I'll be there- doing the tour bookends, starting in Pittsburgh and ending in Seattle.

got a 10c # ?! :D
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Tboz51 wrote:
    Tboz51
    RugbyChamp10

In

1,235,XXX

I'm pretty new.

RS, GA or on the rooftop?! :lol::mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    gotsome10 wrote:

with what 10c #?! :D

• Options
    jfresquejfresque Posts: 67
    Reserved

10C #475XXX
    9/3/2011 East Troy, WI
    9/4/2011 East Troy, WI
    9/22/2012 Atlanta, GA
    7/16/2013 London, ON
    7/19/2013 Chicago, IL
    10/11/2013 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/2013 Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 Detroit, MI
    10/17/2014 Moline, IL
    10/19/2014 St. Paul, MN
    10/20/2014 Milwaukee, WI
  • Options
    Reserved seats

# 222XXX

From Everett, Pa.
    B Robinette
  • Options
    finn1313finn1313 Posts: 4
    finn1313 #483685
  • Options
    finn1313 wrote:
    finn1313 #483685

Reserved or GA? ;)

• Options
    FitPearl wrote:
    gotsome10 wrote:

492xxx unfortunately i let my membership lapse last spring, renewed it christmas day the same year... Still got the best seats in the house for the only show I put in for! Guess that makes up for getting shut out of both wrigley lottos haha
    "I know I was born, and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am MINE"
    "I wonder 'bout his insides, it's like his thoughts are too big for his size..."
  • Options
    m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    250xxx

reserved
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options
    gotsome10 wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    gotsome10 wrote:

492xxx unfortunately i let my membership lapse last spring, renewed it christmas day the same year... Still got the best seats in the house for the only show I put in for! Guess that makes up for getting shut out of both wrigley lottos haha

exactly, you'll be in the house! :mrgreen:

And yeah, we still lucky to be there, when we think about all those members that didnt get any of their choices. :(

• Options
    Reserved 359xxx.

Gonna be a great night, first show with my soon to be wife.
    "There's alot to be said for nowhere"
  • Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    Any recommendations for bars around the arena for those coming from out of town?
  • Options
    with what 10c #?! :D[/quote]
    492xxx unfortunately i let my membership lapse last spring, renewed it christmas day the same year... Still got the best seats in the house for the only show I put in for! Guess that makes up for getting shut out of both wrigley lottos haha[/quote]

exactly, you'll be in the house! :mrgreen:

And yeah, we still lucky to be there, when we think about all those members that didnt get any of their choices. :([/quote]
    I'm extremely glad to have tickets but ill still be in the windy city bright and early tomorrow!
  • Options
    Pottsy199Pottsy199 Posts: 138
    grjammer wrote:
    Any recommendations for bars around the arena for those coming from out of town?

I went to Pitt around 5 years ago for a Cubs/Bucks series for my bday. There are a good amount of fun bars across the river next to PNC which we spent a lot of time in. CEC is on the other side of town though about 2 miles away from PNC.

We didn't go when I was there but the "Strip District" I've heard is a good time. It's closer to CEC than the PNC area bars. So I'm guessing that area will be full of Jammers pre show and certainly post show. Also when you are in Pittsburgh you need to make sure you set aside a meal at Primanti Bros. there are several around the city.
  • Options
    se7v7ense7v7en Philadelphia, PA Posts: 328
    GA #462XXX
  • Options
    grjammer wrote:

should be a bar close enough to the venue, where someone can organize/host the pre-show party/fundraiser! :mrgreen:

• Options
    jjax97jjax97 Posts: 41
    Reserved:

460xxx
    Dallas 4 19 92 / Dallas 9 6 92 / Dallas 7 5 98 / Berlin 8 15 09 / Nijmegen 6 27 10 / Alpine Valley 9 3 11 / Alpine Valley 9 4 11 / EV Dallas 11 15 12 / Pittsburgh 10 11 13 / Buffalo 10 12 13 / Dallas 11 15 13 / Oklahoma City 11 16 13 / Telluride 7 9 2016 / Chicago 8 18 18 /
  • Options
    corduroycorduroy Lexington, OH Posts: 117
    GA!!!

144xxx

Can't freaking wait...it will be my girlfriend's first PJ experience!!!
    1994 - Cleveland, 1998 - Cleveland, 2000 - Columbus, 2003 - Cleveland/Columbus, 2006 - Cleveland, 2009 - Philly 1, 2010 - Columbus/Cleveland, 2013 - Pittsburgh/Buffalo, 2014 - Cincy/Detroit, 2016-Lexington/Wrigley #1, 2018- Fenway 1, 2022-Nashville, 2024-Seattle1/Noblesville/Baltimore
  • Options
    BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 169
    MY number is 430xxx and I scored GA!!!!!!!! Also, there is a bar right near Console called Souper Bowl!! It's kind of a dive bar but not tooo shabby. I go there a lot before Pens games...it's a pretty nice space for a pre-party!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • Options
    pjsimppjsimp Posts: 44
    RS
    #383XXX
    see u all there!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    couple good dive bars, super bowl is one and shale's café is another

im getting married a week before the show (so if you wanna trade me two floor tix for a wedding gift i'd be ever so thankful) or else id offer to help do some organizing
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    couple good dive bars, super bowl is one and shale's café is another

im getting married a week before the show (so if you wanna trade me two floor tix for a wedding gift i'd be ever so thankful) or else id offer to help do some organizing

have you tried those 2 FB groups for spare/swap tickets?

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,469
    can't friggin wait for this show......1st show to kick off the tour.......I'M PUMPED
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2