Options

***PITTSBURGH 10/11 ROLL CALL***

Comments

• Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    MY number is 430xxx and I scored GA!!!!!!!! Also, there is a bar right near Console called Souper Bowl!! It's kind of a dive bar but not tooo shabby. I go there a lot before Pens games...it's a pretty nice space for a pre-party!!
    maybe you cold organize it, with some help??! :mrgreen:

with
    couple good dive bars, super bowl is one and shale's café is another

im getting married a week before the show (so if you wanna trade me two floor tix for a wedding gift i'd be ever so thankful) or else id offer to help do some organizing

:twisted:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    can't friggin wait for this show......1st show to kick off the tour.......I'M PUMPED

GA? RS? 10c #? :mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    TauranTauran Posts: 89
    242*** GA
    Cleveland '03 -Columbus '03 -Toledo '04 -Cleveland '06 -Pittsburgh '06 -Cincinnati '06 - Chicago '07 - Columbus '10 - Cleveland '10 - Pittsburgh '13 - Cincinnati '14 - Detroit '14 - Lexington '16 - Wrigley '16 - Wrigley '18
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    im there, 351000 GA, may have an extra ticket
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    gndcd402 wrote:

pm'd
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    BM68344BM68344 Posts: 1
    208xxx in reserved
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:

samjam wrote:
    My ticket buddy won us GA, however there are 3 of us in the party so someone is still left out. We would LOVE to stay together, so if anyone is selling 1 GA TICKET, it would be much needed and appreciated! I don't want someone to have to miss out!

Please PM me if you can help. I have 1 Hartford Res or 2 Baltimore Res to trade.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=314297

;)

• Options
    BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 171
    FitPearl wrote:
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    MY number is 430xxx and I scored GA!!!!!!!! Also, there is a bar right near Console called Souper Bowl!! It's kind of a dive bar but not tooo shabby. I go there a lot before Pens games...it's a pretty nice space for a pre-party!!

with

im getting married a week before the show (so if you wanna trade me two floor tix for a wedding gift i'd be ever so thankful) or else id offer to help do some organizing

I would totallyyyyy help organize it!!!!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • Options
    ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    I have to go to Pittsburgh? :mrgreen:

RS 376XXX
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    looking for GA for Pitt

have Buffalo spare, reserved number 403xxx if anyone wants to swap
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    FitPearl wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    can't friggin wait for this show......1st show to kick off the tour.......I'M PUMPED

I'm in with my wife's tickets and she is on the roll call list already, no need to add my name :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    fear4freedomfear4freedom Posts: 920
    I am there for sure! Pittsburgh is my home! My girlfriend is from Africa and this is a great opportunity to show her my past. The city, the band, the people and the whole experience! Im hoping she is open to the atmosphere and enjoys it. Its going to be a great experience and I hope pittsburgh fans and city show people how we used to do it! We used to roll to a PJ show with about 80 people and the energy was astounding. PJ was always in the air during all of our parties and get-togethers. Everyone loved them! My gf has never been to a concert in the USA and Pearl Jam, and now she will see them in PGH and Balt.! YAY!
    Theres no time like the present

A man that stands for nothing....will fall for anything!

All people need to do more on every level!
  • Options
    BeeGirl86 wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    BeeGirl86 wrote:

with

I would totallyyyyy help organize it!!!!!
    i gave an hand for Montreal pre-show party back in '11, so i might be good to answer some of your questions! If I cant, i'm sure i can ask some of my PJ buddies! :mrgreen:

• Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:

I'm in with my wife's tickets and she is on the roll call list already, no need to add my name :)
    :thumbup:

• Options
    I am there for sure! Pittsburgh is my home! My girlfriend is from Africa and this is a great opportunity to show her my past. The city, the band, the people and the whole experience! Im hoping she is open to the atmosphere and enjoys it. Its going to be a great experience and I hope pittsburgh fans and city show people how we used to do it! We used to roll to a PJ show with about 80 people and the energy was astounding. PJ was always in the air during all of our parties and get-togethers. Everyone loved them! My gf has never been to a concert in the USA and Pearl Jam, and now she will see them in PGH and Balt.! YAY!

this is gonna be all of a 1st-show-blast for her!

but you need to warn her: no other show after PJ will be the same. They all gonna feel kinda boring! :lol:

10c # to share with us? GA or RS? :D

• Options
    I'm in..GA
    Pittsburgh, PA (9-5-00), Pittsburgh, PA (4-26-03), State College, PA (5-3-03), Camden, NJ (7-5-03), (7-6-03), (10-8-04), (5-27-06), (5-28-06), (6-23-06), (6-19-08), (6-20-08), (5-13-10), (5-18-10), (9-3-11), (9-4-11), (9-2-12), (10-11-13), (10-29-13)
  • Options
    i dont get why some of us dont wanna share their 10c #!

:lol:

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Anyone have any sort of idea what time you will have to be in line for GA in order to be front row?
  • Options
    fear4freedomfear4freedom Posts: 920
    FitPearl wrote:

this is gonna be all of a 1st-show-blast for her!

but you need to warn her: no other show after PJ will be the same. They all gonna feel kinda boring! :lol:

10c # to share with us? GA or RS? :D

YES #476xxx RS
    Theres no time like the present

A man that stands for nothing....will fall for anything!

All people need to do more on every level!
  • Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    If anyone has a spare GA for Pittsburgh or decide against GA and would like to trade for Res, let me know! I'm willing to wait in line all day for a close spot...PM me if you can help out. Thanks! :D
  • Options
    Dark EnergyDark Energy Here Posts: 203
    Reserved 119xxx can't wait. Wrigley was great minus the rain delay.
  • Options
    AndyVanSlykeAndyVanSlyke Posts: 183
    This show is gonna be amazing. Something tells me everything that got left out of wrigley due to the circumstances (which turned out to be not much) is gonna be done in Pittsburgh.

I'd be glad to help anyone coming to the area with Pittsburgh advice!!

Hoping for Footsteps, Immortality, and Indifference!
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    Kevin WilsonKevin Wilson Posts: 333
    Here and GA
    Makes much more sense.................
    To Live......................
    In the present tense.
  • Options
    This show is gonna be amazing. Something tells me everything that got left out of wrigley due to the circumstances (which turned out to be not much) is gonna be done in Pittsburgh.

yeah, how is the driving around the downtown? staying at the Marriot. driving in from a small town in Ontario, do they drive like at lot of crazies?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    AndyVanSlykeAndyVanSlyke Posts: 183
    I wouldn't say it's the drivers as much as the road system. Fortunately for you, if you're talking about the marriot at Washington Place, it's pretty much connected to consol energy center so you wont need to drive. I recommend using your gps or planning ahead though
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    GA 268xxx
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    I wouldn't say it's the drivers as much as the road system. Fortunately for you, if you're talking about the marriot at Washington Place, it's pretty much connected to consol energy center so you wont need to drive. I recommend using your gps or planning ahead though

oh yeah, have the GPS. just driving in day of show and leaving the next day to Buffalo. So not a lot of driving. Just don't drive in major city centers a lot and when I do, its go go go for these people
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    mck90mck90 Pittsburgh Posts: 9
    RES
    10c 499xxx
    Considering myself extremely fortunate!
    :D
    "and I listen to the voice inside my head..."
    1994-Cleveland, 1998-Pittsburgh, 2000-Pittsburgh, 2006-Pittsburgh, 2013 Pittsburgh, 2013-Buffalo, 2013-Charlottesville, 2016-Wrigley 1, 2018-Seattle 2, 2022-Nashville, 2022-St. Louis, 2023-St. Paul 2, 2023-Chicago 1
  • Options
    BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 171
    I just got a new teaching job and reaaaaalllllyyyy don't want to have to call off the day of the show. However, I got GA and do not want to be in the very back. If I got down there around like 430ish....are my chances of getting a good spot horrid? I have never been in GA for a PJ show except for festivals. I neeeed advice...help!!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • Options

wanna share you 10c # with us?! GA or RS? :D