Options

VANCOUVER roll call

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Off this site now since i cant make this show very disappointing
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    Vancouver lowers on Ticketmaster now, you can get pairs in section 112 row 7 on the aisle
  • Options
    7 more sleeps..... :thumbup:
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Mookiegrl wrote:
    7 more sleeps..... :thumbup:

The last few days have seemed incredibly long!

Waiting, watching the clock....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    It could very well change of course, but the weather forecast right now is suggesting that it's going to be unusually cold for Vancouver on the night of the show (snow?! God, let's hope not - Vancouver handles snow very poorly; it brings all traffic to a complete stand still), so those waiting in line for GA, don't forget to bring disposable or compact winter wear!.... i guess they might set up outdoor heaters too though. Not sure about that, but it's possible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Compared to what I'm expecting in Calgary, the Vancouver weather is going to be relatively balmy.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It could very well change of course, but the weather forecast right now is suggesting that it's going to be unusually cold for Vancouver on the night of the show (snow?! God, let's hope not - Vancouver handles snow very poorly; it brings all traffic to a complete stand still), so those waiting in line for GA, don't forget to bring disposable or compact winter wear!.... i guess they might set up outdoor heaters too though. Not sure about that, but it's possible.

I'm so happy I got reserves for these shows
  • Options
    rssesq wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'm so happy I got reserves for these shows
    I'm so glad I'm not obsessed with getting the rail. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Compared to what I'm expecting in Calgary, the Vancouver weather is going to be relatively balmy.
    Oh, for sure. :lol: Unusually cold in Vancouver means -4C. :lol: What's the norm in Calgary this time of year? -20C at night or something? :shock:
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, for sure. :lol: Unusually cold in Vancouver means -4C. :lol: What's the norm in Calgary this time of year? -20C at night or something? :shock:
    I'd rather not know. I almost didn't go to Calgary, but my buddy who lives there convinced me that it's not bad in early December.
  • Options
    nc_jammer wrote:

well, I hope I don't jinx the forecast, but it's been a really amazingly dry autumn here.... And dry and cold beats mild and rainy any day!
  • Options
    :
    Mookiegrl wrote:
    nc_jammer wrote:

well, I hope I don't jinx the forecast, but it's been a really amazingly dry autumn here.... And dry and cold beats mild and rainy any day!

agreed :)
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    If anyone has an extra GA ticket, please PM me. Cheers.
  • Options
    Mookiegrl wrote:
    nc_jammer wrote:

It's been amazing. Sunny and cold is my favorite weather! Way better than sunny and hot!
    But it does mean that there is no snow on the mountains.... too bad for those hoping to ski when they're here.
  • Options
    It's DECEMBER!!!

3 days to Vancouver!!

Who's ready!!

:)
  • Options
    what time is everyone planning to line up for ga?
  • Options
    mr_perfect wrote:
    what time is everyone planning to line up for ga?
    Not long before doors. Maybe 6ish? Of whenever i happen to get there after work.

On another note, unless it's gross, I'd really like to get a poster. Does anyone have plans that I could piggy back on for tube storage until after the show? Like parking their car nearby or staying at the Sandman across the street or something? Or would any kind soul be willing to keep it under their reserved seat during the show? :) I will just pass on the poster rather than holding it in GA.
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:
    It's DECEMBER!!!

3 days to Vancouver!!

Who's ready!!

2 days!!
  • Options
    I have a spare 10c Reserved (198xxx) for face value. PM if interested.
  • Options
    I have an extra set of reserved 10c seats 187xxx. PM me if you are interested. Face value, of course.

See you all in Vancouver!!

Denver, Phoenix, Seattle, Seattle, Seattle, Denver, Council Bluffs, Fargo, St. Paul, Chicago, Seattle, Gorge, Denver, Denver, Portland, Gorge, Gorge, Seattle, Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, Vancouver, Seattle
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:
    It's DECEMBER!!!

3 days to Vancouver!!

Who's ready!!

2 days!!

TOMORROW!!!!!
  • Options
    Here is our updated sign for Seattle and Vancouver!!

114d1b60-909b-48b3-b95e-c0d59ae6fa95_zps6c87edce.jpg

(40 shows is my 34 plus Kelly's 6 that she saw before we got together)

That equals 40 total shows with no Rival!!

Will be in GA in Vancouver with it ;)

See everyone there!!
  • Options
    Im looking for 2 ga if anyone can help
    Thanks
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    Hey everyone - where are people even lining up for GA? I thought we could enter through any gate to get in - are they opening one up early specifically for GA ticket holders? I haven't seen this kind of set up at GM place before.

The pit seems like it will be pretty small so I didn't think we'd need to get there early...but now I see people talking about lining up first thing in the morning and it's making me stressed out! Oh well - we'll have a great view anyways :)
  • Options
    mr_perfectmr_perfect Posts: 147
    edited December 2013
    mandalina wrote:
    Hey everyone - where are people even lining up for GA? I thought we could enter through any gate to get in - are they opening one up early specifically for GA ticket holders? I haven't seen this kind of set up at GM place before.

The pit seems like it will be pretty small so I didn't think we'd need to get there early...but now I see people talking about lining up first thing in the morning and it's making me stressed out! Oh well - we'll have a great view anyways :)

ga lineups are always at the south side of rogers arena by the canucks team store... i believe its gate 7..

i plan to be there about 3pm...had the rail once in my lifetime back in 03...ill be happy within 3 rows or so
    Post edited by mr_perfect on
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    in this piece already. about to head over to new amsterdam cafe. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    i know for a fact people will begin lineup for GA @ 7am, if not earlier, thats when a buddy is going.

im bringing them McDeez.

See you at the pre party!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Can someone get me 2 Vancouver stickers PLEASE! :)

Have Phoenix,San Diego,LA1+2,Oakland,Oklahoma,Portland,Spokane,and will have Seattle to trade.

Please PM me if you can help and want to trade stickers. Thanks.