Options

NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM “LIGHTNING BOLT” AVAILABLE OCTOBER 15

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    edited March 2014
    Not going to read back through 20+ pages to see if it already got brought up, but did anyone else notice that this is their first album that's titled after an actual song on the album?
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    Finally got around to listening to the copy I got at the Volcom pop-up shop in NYC and it plays fine. I guess it's a rare first pressing that isn't messed up.
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    @Danny_Clinch Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt. Video montage by Three on the Tree Productions.

• Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 480
    Are you still able to get 'corrected' versions of this? I notice a ton of popping in the last track ( Future Days) or was there some cut-off?
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    Enzed said:

Are you still able to get 'corrected' versions of this? I notice a ton of popping in the last track ( Future Days) or was there some cut-off?

Yeah, I'm sure you'd still get a replacement for the original pressing if you email 10C. Don't see why not.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 480
    Probably should have played it before now, I guess...
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Am I the only one who thought Red LB's were up for sale after seeing the PJ Facebook post?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    vitekgvitekg Posts: 4
    Can't believe I never ended up getting my PRE ORDER copy of LB.... I mean, I did end up getting a refund from 10c 4 months after it was shipping, but the vinyl never even showed up at all! Which makes me wonder, was it even sent out? I just ordered Vault 4, and I hope I actually get a copy! Funnily enough, all other PJ stuff including the singles, member packs, etc., all reach me pretty quickly. Strange..
  • Options
    lbpeltzlbpeltz Posts: 98
    Almost birthday time. The time, it a flies by.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Just received my Pearl Jam Lightning Bolt Japan Promo CD today. Sweet!! :D
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    So, uh, odd question here but, like, when's the 11th album coming out? :-)

Lightning Bolt is stellar, don't get me wrong, and I listen to it constantly, but we'd all love to know when we can expect the next one :-)

I need to plan out my excitement :-)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    edited November 2014

So, uh, odd question here but, like, when's the 11th album coming out? :-)

Lightning Bolt is stellar, don't get me wrong, and I listen to it constantly, but we'd all love to know when we can expect the next one :-)

I need to plan out my excitement :-)

My fearless prediction:

2015 will be a quiet year. Maybe some stuff in Canada and/or South America between February and May (or possibly in the fall.) I wouldn't be shocked if they went back to Europe. I'm sure they'll do at least one US show. They do at least one every year...actually, I think they do at least TWO if you count the two different day of PJ20. The wishes for PJ25 have already started up.

Jeff is supposedly in the studio with RNDM, so I'm sure we'll see stuff from them sooner or later.

I don't expect new music next year. One of the ways this band really excels is that they're not pressured by a corporate label to put out new music every other year. They've survived for so long because they have the freedom to take extended breaks, as we saw after Backspacer.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I was offered a LB vinyl copy which also includes a CD, does that exist?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...