Options

NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM “LIGHTNING BOLT” AVAILABLE OCTOBER 15

Comments

• Options
    boothman wrote:
    Don't know why I'm surprised but still waiting in the UK good job I got it off Itunes!!
    Heh - same here. The mailbox was still not containing the CD as I got home from work. :(
  • Options
    Red98Red98 Posts: 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1_H0IpN1DM

Thanks for the great album. Even my kid loved it. He seemed to favor Lightening Bolt. I think I might be leaning towards Swallowed Whole or Yellow Moon. :) The lyrics of Future Days and the instrumental accompaniment taps into my personal resevior of emotion. It pairs perfectly with my current life journey.

Thanks again PJ! I posted a video so you can see how happy the new album made my son. The little rocker. 8-)
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    still nothing in Poland yet.
    total bummer.
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    Still haven't got my Viny yet, anyone else having this problem? It says it shipped but i didn't receive a confirmation email for shipping and there's no tracking link on my order history page.
  • Options
    I got a email about my copies of the vinyl, Apparently I am not getting mine until monday :/
  • Options
    Yep...Kind of disappointed. I pre-ordered the vinyl July 27th. Got a shipping confirmation on October 8th giving me hope that this meant I would get it at least by the release date. Nope. Just checked my shipping and the tracking number is now working and I can see that as of October 16th it is still in Auburn, WA. I could have gone to my local vinyl shop and purchased it and had it already...Now the projected delivery date is the 21st!

I am really hoping that the "exclusive" 10C content isn't the Mind Your Manner video that I can watch on YouTube. If it is I probably won't worry about 10C exclusive pre-ordering anymore because I paid more because of shipping than if I had just gone out and bought the album.
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Ordered Lightning Bolt vinyl on July 13th.

Shipping confirmation on October 8th

Still waiting..........

I LIVE IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I keep buying releases from 10C thinking I will get it on the realease date? So fucking frutstrating. :nono:

Here's what I get when I enter tracking info.

17 Oct 2013 10:22 Package processed by local post office CINCINNATI, OH
    16 Oct 2013 08:05 Shipment Info Received by Post Office WARRENDALE, PA

Date Description Location
    Oct 15 2013 Package received by dest MI facility Urbancrest, OH
    Oct 12 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 11 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 11 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    Oct 10 2013 Shipment information received
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Kevinman wrote:

Still waiting..........

I LIVE IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I keep buying releases from 10C thinking I will get it on the realease date? So fucking frutstrating. :nono:

Almost identical to my situation! But I'm in Indianapolis...

Oct 16 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
  • Options
    Same deal in Michigan, except mine is still sitting in Auburn, WA.
    jopianki wrote:
    Kevinman wrote:

Still waiting..........

Almost identical to my situation! But I'm in Indianapolis...

Oct 16 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    "And he still gives his love, he just gives it away."
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there is a specific hold up with the vinyl orders?
  • Options
    jopianki wrote:
    I am really hoping that the "exclusive" 10C content isn't the Mind Your Manner video that I can watch on YouTube. If it is I probably won't worry about 10C exclusive pre-ordering anymore because I paid more because of shipping than if I had just gone out and bought the album.

Unfortunately it is, check your downloads and the only extra in the album is the MYM video. I hope i'm wrong but i haven't seen anything else. :cry:
    Jones Beach, NY 2001
    New Orleans, LA 2003
    Oakland, CA 2013
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    Hebejebe wrote:

Find it interesting that Boom has been there for many years & tours, yet he is still listed like a session musician on the album credits.

I know what you mean but that's all he is.
    Exactly. Someone who just sits there and plays some keyboards for certain songs - and that IS all Boom does - isn't a band member. Not even close.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Where did the vinyl from the shop go?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,605
    PSUS2H wrote:

ask the ten club.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I thought I just did ;)
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Yup,same here. Still nothing over here in The Netherlands. Tomorrow it`s been two weeks since it was shipped (the cd, the vinyl was shipped 8 days ago). normally it takes about a week to get here... Next time I`ll just go to my local shop...
  • Options
    CafCaf Posts: 3
    PSUS2H wrote:

just wondering that myself.

Made a mental note to re-join 10C (been lapsed for a few years now) a few weeks back where I saw the vinyl version and thought 'I wouldn't mind that'. only just renewed 10C and found it's gone off the site!

Prior to this, on Tuesday went into my local record store and asked if they would be stocking the vinyl at some point, the fella went and looked on his computer and it was listed as 'suspended and deleted'. He said that is quite a common thing as this can be down to the suppliers. I'm wondering if demand has outstripped their supply maybe?

Other searches around the net are listing various places as the vinyl being released early November.

What to do? Go out and get the CD for now? Or wait a few weeks so I can get my nice vinyl with the free digital bit for the iPod?
  • Options
    CafCaf Posts: 3
    oh great. 4 years registered, 1st post submitted and it turns out there's a whole thread already providing info about what I was here for in the first place! :(

Carry on.
  • Options
    Caf wrote:
    PSUS2H wrote:

just wondering that myself.

Made a mental note to re-join 10C (been lapsed for a few years now) a few weeks back where I saw the vinyl version and thought 'I wouldn't mind that'. only just renewed 10C and found it's gone off the site!

Prior to this, on Tuesday went into my local record store and asked if they would be stocking the vinyl at some point, the fella went and looked on his computer and it was listed as 'suspended and deleted'. He said that is quite a common thing as this can be down to the suppliers. I'm wondering if demand has outstripped their supply maybe?

Other searches around the net are listing various places as the vinyl being released early November.

What to do? Go out and get the CD for now? Or wait a few weeks so I can get my nice vinyl with the free digital bit for the iPod?
    Rumour has it that the vinyl is all fucked up for way too many people - faulty pressing. No confirmation of this rumour from 10C or anyone, but Amazon has pulled it as well, apparently.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Great.....I don't even have a turntable yet and this was my first vinyl buy. :fp:

Hope to see a response or an email from 10c soon.....maybe anyone who ordered 10c version of LB should get a chance to order the Vault vinyl.....didn't pull the trigger on that one and now wishing I did.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    So has anyone received their 10c version Lightning Bolt CD yet ... and how is it different from the store bought version???
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Delight, delight, delight in our new album!!!!! Loving the new album!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Kevinman wrote:

Still waiting..........

Ha, I live near Warrendale PA and mine went from Columbus to Buffalo for reprocessing. Go figure :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    My copy is taking a trip 'round Robin Hood's barn to get to me. Apparently it left Auburn WA (ca. 30 miles from me) a week ago, and after visiting California briefly, it is happily on a truck in Phoenix Arizona. Wheeeeeeee!
  • Options
    RomarioRomario Posts: 19
    Still nothing here, in the Netherlands. I really hope it will come today!
  • Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 143
    mines hasn't come (Scotland) so I just bought it again
  • Options
    Romario wrote:
    nope nothing here as well, also in The Netherlands.

Let`s hope that`s rumours is all they are about the vinyl. I`ll check as soon as I get it (wich, on this speed, will probably be in about 27 years if you look at the shipping speed of the cd...)
  • Options
    RomarioRomario Posts: 19
    TimoRitzen wrote:
    Romario wrote:
    nope nothing here as well, also in The Netherlands.

Let`s hope that`s rumours is all they are about the vinyl. I`ll check as soon as I get it (wich, on this speed, will probably be in about 27 years if you look at the shipping speed of the cd...)

Still no cd today. Too bad!
  • Options
    I live in Oklahoma and haven't received the 10C vinyl either. Interesting to see it's no longer in the shop, but I suppose if it was limited, that would make sense.

Unlike some of the others, I don't even have tracking for mine. Under my order, it just says shipped. Checked my email again to see if I missed it -- nothing.

Oh, well! It will be worth the wait. I've already give the album a few listens with the digital download. Really good stuff.
  • Options
    Noah0504 wrote:
    I live in Oklahoma and haven't received the 10C vinyl either. Interesting to see it's no longer in the shop, but I suppose if it was limited, that would make sense.

Unlike some of the others, I don't even have tracking for mine. Under my order, it just says shipped. Checked my email again to see if I missed it -- nothing.

Oh, well! It will be worth the wait. I've already give the album a few listens with the digital download. Really good stuff.
    The vinyl's not limited. They pulled it from the shop because a huge proportion of them are all fucked up. Something went seriously wrong during the pressing and, apparently, during the packaging as well.