Eating in the car...

124»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mca47 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

nicely done!

those are 5 cent deposits. case of beer gets you your $1.20 back. where i am now living this is the only recycling most folks are doing. assholes irritate me. out goes all the recyclable trash in their cars

i don't believe i knew you lived here. fantastic! you weren't born here tho were you? iowans have filthy ass cars or pick up trucks... lots of cow shit & hog shit out this way. we enjoy a nice farm looking vehicle full of garbage & animal waste

Yeah, in most places it really isn't difficult to recycle. Really no excuse not to. In those rural places, it definitely takes more effort but it is still an obligation that everyone (IMO) should do. Bunch of selfish, lazy bastards is what they are!

I grew up in the Chicago area, then went to school in Iowa City. Lived there for 5 years. Best 5 years of my life! I really miss Iowa....great place to live!
    i think i remember you telling me this before. nice

iowa city is progressive i guess. still to big for me to live there even though it is not a big city, it isn't the sticks & that is what i need. city life aint my scene

for your liking though, iowa city has clean cars. lazy useless shits do not recycle. they deserve a beating
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    I have no real problem with people eating in their car, UNLESS;

They use their food as a weapon to throw at you in case you honk them.

THe guy at passanger-seat threw at me some fast food package. Luckily, didnt hit in through my open window. Apparently, he was pissed at my honking at them and distorting their happy family lunch-time in the car.

Not only that, their dog in the rear sat also was barking at me.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    jumbojet wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    in the city of chicago, il & gary, in

many have spent shell casing & mcdonalds food wrappers & containers in the cars

thank you

Man, your eating big-ass salad with a credit card story kicks ass.

:lol::lol::lol::clap: :crazy:
    dude, a person has to do what they have to do to survive this bullshit called living
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    PRL1JAM wrote:
    ever have a drink spill on the passenger floorboard, and you can't do shit about because you're driving? You are seeing it spill all over the place, however, you are not able to stop the flow until you pull over pick it up

I know somebody whose passenger once puked against the front shield. Yes, from inside the car. Aaaahhh ... I don't know what they did. But I know when my sister was really tiny, she once took a dump on the passenger seat when we were waiting in the car for my Mom to return from the supermarket. We couldn't use the car for a while and the seat had to be changed. Not an easy thing to do in GDR. Funny thing was, my Mom was happy that she didn't shit her pants :lol:

:o:lol: :lol

It's funny to me thinking about that scenario. Moms in there shopping for groceries, returns to her car and finds out the little one just took a crap on the car's passenger seat. :lol: On top of that, you guys had to literally have the seat changed!! good stuff :D
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    RKCNDY wrote:
    (though I have to admit, I'm a nerdy recycle-er...my trash can is usually filled with cans and water bottles...I can't stand not recycling them :oops: )

This I totally do. As much as I hate having trash in my car, I refuse to throw away something I could recycle when I get home or to work. I will pick up something off the ground to take it home for recycling. Gross, I know.

And I'm sorry Chadwick, I'm sure the condition of your car is lovely.
    I win.