Eating in the car...

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
edited July 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I've never really understood people who eat in the car.

Was driving today to get some lunch, stop at a red light, look over...

Dude eating a giant cheeseburger, had his fries on the passenger seat with ketchup poured out on a cup lid. :fp: :fp:

Cup fully exposed without a lid. :fp: It was a nice car too!

What's wrong with people?

Sick.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    mca47 wrote:

Dude eating a giant cheeseburger, had his fries on the passenger seat with ketchup poured out on a cup lid. :fp: :fp:

Sick.

:lol::lol: That is a little much.

But, I will be honest...whenever I do hit a drive-thru, the fries are usually gone by the time I get home.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    mca47 wrote:

Sick.

:lol::lol: That is a little much.

But, I will be honest...whenever I do hit a drive-thru, the fries are usually gone by the time I get home.
    How do you assure fry grease doesn't get on stuff (steering wheel, shifter, radio, temperature control, window button, seat belt, etc.) ? Napkins can only do so much.
    Oh man, the very idea of fry grease in my car....I'd go nuts! :lol:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Ketchup on a cup lid is amateur. Dennis Reynolds rolls with a whole bowl of cereal.

tumblr_mldp18eTv41r7h8szo1_500.gif
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    I had a venti cup of coffee go flying after I came to a screeching halt in a rental. Coffee got airborn and slammed into the dash. :lol:

Avis wasn't too happy with me! :lol: But they can't say much to their elite members. Some poor fool had to sop that shit up! :lol::lol:
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I would think ppl eat in their cars cuz there's no time to go somewhere and sit down to eat. I've eaten in a car a few times but the only times I've done it while it was moving was for lack of time to do anything else.

The best was during the gas shortage in nyc after Sandy - the line for the gas station went passed my building so I had brought movies and food and drinks to friends waiting in the line :lol: I watched about 4 movies that weekend like that.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    There is a mass grave of Annie's orange bunny crackers between the driver's seat and the the center console.

Damn kids!

I don't even know how she got the dead bunnies wedged in there from her car seat in the back.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    You're making it way too easy to find a way to get my revenge ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You will never get in my car.

Fact.

:-D
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You will never get in my car.

Fact.

:-D

Let her get in

She tends to fall out :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    so...when it's a damn hot day and I swing by a DQ for my dipped cone, I'm supposed to let that shit melt all over my hand until i get home?!?!?!? :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    so...when it's a damn hot day and I swing by a DQ for my dipped cone, I'm supposed to let that shit melt all over my hand until i get home?!?!?!? :evil:
    Eat it there.
    Besides, the risk of a melting ice cream cone in a car.... :shock: No way! :lol:
    I get it...mca is a neat freak.

:lol::lol::lol:

(sorry buddy, there is NO WAY in hell I'm sticking around the DQ with screaming snot nosed bratty kids running amok whilst I try to enjoy my ice cream)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

(sorry buddy, there is NO WAY in hell I'm sticking around the DQ with screaming snot nosed bratty kids running amok whilst I try to enjoy my ice cream)
    :lol::lol:
    I see no reason why something shouldn't be clean when it very easily could be! :lol::lol:
    You can't just get ice cream at the store and bring it home? Gotta have that cone huh? :D
    mca47 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I see no reason why something shouldn't be clean when it very easily could be! :lol::lol:
    You can't just get ice cream at the store and bring it home? Gotta have that cone huh? :D

they don't sell soft serve in the store!

I'm getting you this:

9743.zoom.a.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    I was driving to Vancouver from Abbottsford, BC
    a few years ago.
    I saw a dude eating a freaking bowl of cereal.
    Stop n' go traffic with a big ol' bowl of MILK-
    yeesh.

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm getting you this:

9743.zoom.a.jpg

:fp: :fp: :lol::lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited July 2013
    you won't make a professional driver with your neat little class A commercial driver's license now would you? i've ate 4700 meals & or snacks whilst driving across this land, in a semi truck & or my car. do i give a shit about food crumbs & bullshit in my car or truck? fuck no. i have more things going on that concern me & get my attention

do you ever use your jeans as a hand wiping station? would you ever pee in a jug in your car? would you ever have sex in your car? would you ever throw food wrappers into the back seat? would you ever not give a shit about much of anything?

congratulation
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i once worked like 14 hrs driving & picking up all sorts of bullshit for the load, drove my rear end off. bought a big ass salad to go but forgot a fork. i ate my large ass salad with my credit card & hands as i drove down the way. im a surviving son of a b.........

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    you won't make a professional driver with your neat little class A commercial driver's license now would you? i've my ate 4700 meals & or snacks whilst driving across this land, in a semi truck & or my car. do i give a shit about food crumbs & bullshit in my car or truck? fuck no. i have more things going on that concern me & get my attention

do you ever use your jeans as a hand wiping station? would you ever pee in a jug in your car? would you ever have sex in your car? would you ever throw food wrappers into the back seat? would you ever not give a shit about much of anything?

congratulation

I get it as a truck driver. You've got to knock out those miles and you've got to eat...
    I just don't get why the average person treats their car as a giant garbage can.

Jeans as a hand wiping station? No. I don't want food/grease/etc smeared all over my pants.
    Pee in a jug in my car? No. Plenty of other options.
    Sex in my car? Sure, but I'd prefer other options....but if that's all there was.... :lol:
    Food wrappers? No. Again, I don't want garbage in my car or my car to stink.
    Would I ever not give a shit about much of anything? There's lot of shit that I don't give a shit about. Cleanliness isn't one of them.
    norm wrote:
    holy shit! that is hilarious

i actually know someone nearly as insane as that guy. it runs over from him into other members of his family. his poor wife cannot ever do anything right & may clean house all day long & he still says it is a mess

wow!

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i am friends with a guy who never has had a clean car ever in his entire life (mine is not so spotless either). & as a teenager here is what his cars were like

stereo wires/speaker wires from front to back everywhere
    stereo sat loosely near shifter
    car parts rested loosely everywhere, carburetor, valve covers & things lying about
    clothes
    empty beer cans/full beer cans
    boxes turned into homemade cooler (line with trash bag, add beers & ice)
    motorcycle helmet
    camping supplies
    cassette tapes
    dust
    mud dried now clumps
    wet mud
    boots
    & food wrappers

when he rolled his chevy chevette on some lost country gravel road (while drunk) the carburetor flew/flung about freely inside the car, smacked him nicely upside the head all upside down & tumbling around

i had more fun in this pile of crap than i can shake a stick at

stereo wires never wrapped in tape or those twisty things. funniest disaster you'd ever see

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Does mca take his floor mats to the dry cleaners every week too?

mca on the weekends:

5015975.jpg?315

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Does mca take his floor mats to the dry cleaners every week too?

mca on the weekends:

5015975.jpg?315
    :lol:
    F that!
    I pay people to clean my car! :lol:
    And the best part of being me...I rarely have to clean my car.

No food, no garbage...my two year old car still smells brand new!
    Mmmmm....new car smell! :D
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I used to date a guy who would, I swear to God, eat sushi with chopsticks while driving.

It was a stick shift.

I loved him just for that.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Ketchup on a cup lid is amateur. Dennis Reynolds rolls with a whole bowl of cereal.

tumblr_mldp18eTv41r7h8szo1_500.gif

I haven't seen this episode.

When I bought my new (used) car they detailed it for me, :fp: Thanks,

There was still some fast food crumbs in some of the crevices. I rather not eat in the car unless it's an emergency.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Mash up and stir
    RKCNDY wrote:

Mash up and stir
    that's how i eat my ice cream at home... very smashed

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    RKCNDY wrote:

Mash up and stir

:nono:
    it's not the same...sometimes, I have a craving for fake oil based ice cream.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Mash up and stir

:nono:
    it's not the same...sometimes, I have a craving for fake oil based ice cream.

It's exactly the same, ya picky eater.