Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES FALL 2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    Get_Right wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    thejman wrote:
    Scored a pair to LA n2 in arena riser 7... Don't know how, but it was about 10 minutes after they went on sale. There are still some pairs for both nights behind the stage. Gonna wait for another ticket drop though. Didn't even get a chance to go for SD ones as I spent all my time getting LA.

I HATE TICKETMASTER and all the scalpers who are in cahoots with them.
    Yeah, I am absolutelyshocked that it's legal for TM to partner up with and even hold a subsidiary of secondary ticket brokerages. The government needs to fucking do something about that. It's absolutely criminal.
    What crime did they commit?
    :roll:Pretty sure you know what I meant.
    I clearly said it I'm shocked it's legal, and obviously mean that it should be illegal.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    macataemacatae Posts: 73
    Today has been a real pita. As I am flying over from Scotland I was trying this afternoon (10.00am US time) for both Brooklyn shows at exactly the moment they became live and both efforts came to nothing. The way tickets are sold allows so much corruption leaving the genuine fans paying way over the face price. I thought long and hard but gave in due to being in New York for five days with no tickets so I bought one for each show (in the top tiers) from other sources for $460. I am mad, even to see PJ its left a bittersweet feeling. The price of capitalism, sucks.

At least I can afford the prices so I have nothing to really complain about but it's a real shame so many less able to afford these inflated prices fans can't get a ticket out of 36,000 available.
    Berlin 30/06/10, Amsterdam 26/06/12, Amsterdam 27/06/12, Berlin 4/07/12, Berlin 5/07/12 Brooklyn NYC 18/10/13, Brooklyn NYC 19/10/13, Philadelphia 21/10/13, Philadelphia 22/10/13, Amsterdam 16/06/14, Amsterdam 17/06/14, Vienna 25/06/14, Berlin 26/06/14, Amsterdam 12/06/18, Amsterdam 13/06/18, London 18/06/18, Prague 01/07/18, Berlin 05/07/18, Barcelona 10/07/18, Berlin 21/06/22, Zurich 23/06/22, Copenhagen 5/07/22, Budapest 12/07/22, Amsterdam 25/07/22
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Can't even put into words how amazing and exciting and lucky it feels to be going to 5 PJ shows this tour!

It's exactly what I've been waiting for, a tour where I can save up, use some birthday money, and follow the band for a bit. I'm overwhelmed with joy!

Also excited to see them at a time when I really need it.

Hey October--hurry!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    My FISRT post on here! Ok, here it goes. I was introduced to PJ when I was 17 years old back in 1992. Been a fan for 20+ years and I have NEVER been to a show. The reasons are too stupid to even post! Anyway, I had my game plan ready and managed to get tickets to 4 shows! I'm SUPER, SUPER excited! :-D My car was scratched yesterday and I don't even care right now because I'm so thrilled! I will be going to San Diego, LA (both nights), and Seattle! I'm hoping to meet some really awesome #PJFam at these shows and hopefully some of you will take me under your wing! Hope others were able to get tickets and if you didn't...I feel your pain! I was like the Susan Lucci of PJ Ticket debacles! Thrilled to no longer be a PJ Virgin! :clap:
  • Options
    My FISRT post on here! Ok, here it goes. I was introduced to PJ when I was 17 years old back in 1992. Been a fan for 20+ years and I have NEVER been to a show. The reasons are too stupid to even post! Anyway, I had my game plan ready and managed to get tickets to 4 shows! I'm SUPER, SUPER excited! :-D My car was scratched yesterday and I don't even care right now because I'm so thrilled! I will be going to San Diego, LA (both nights), and Seattle! I'm hoping to meet some really awesome #PJFam at these shows and hopefully some of you will take me under your wing! Hope others were able to get tickets and if you didn't...I feel your pain! I was like the Susan Lucci of PJ Ticket debacles! Thrilled to no longer be a PJ Virgin! :clap:

Congratulations!! You deserve it! You are going to lose your mind! In a good way. :D
  • Options

Congratulations!! You deserve it! You are going to lose your mind! In a good way. :D

THANK YOU!! I started tearing up...was trying not to get all "fan girl!" LOL!
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    I was kicked off of TM about 11 this morning, and now, 9 hours later, I am still kicked off!! :lol:
    Somehow, this doesn't really bother me, since it is Ticketmaster, after all! :lol:
    I guess I was bad, and perhaps they will never let me back on?? ;)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Victoria81Victoria81 Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 23
    I’ve been trying to get my ticket since 10:02 am, but found it absolutely impossible :cry: I can’t even remember how many CAPTCHAs I’ve entered! I just hope they add another date @Key Arena as I was planning to go on vacations to Seattle specially to see the show ;)
    To myself I... surrender...To the one I'll never please
  • Options
    AntigoneAntigone Posts: 34

Yay you! Congrats! I will be at all those shows. PM me & let me know if you need pointers for any of those cities. I live in SoCal, but have already done research on Seattle, so if you need 411 I'll be happy to help :)
    "If you hate something, don't you do it, too."
  • Options
    mm218961mm218961 Posts: 4
    i need two tickets for broclkyn 19-10-2013,anybody can,t help me?
  • Options
    TbowTbow Posts: 57
    Question has anyone ever been to a concert with seats behind stage or almost behind stage found some tix was not sure if anyone as any experience with this says obstructed view on them but ones a couple rows up do not have obstructed view on them??? confusing :roll: can anyone help?? THANKS!
  • Options
    Deesa BeeDeesa Bee Posts: 38
    I wish money was no object in seeing PJ in all these great places across the US. I'm dying to see PJ in Seattle, I know it would be a beyond amazing, life changing event. If anyone has any Seattle tix to part with at any point, I'm looking. Cheers to all who are going and especially the ones who have 10c tickets. Good luck and best wishes to all, I hope we all get something fantastic from this next tour!
    Lollapalooza Chicago, IL 8/07
    Old Deer Creek Noblesville, In 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley East Troy, Wis 9/3/11 --PJ 20--
    Wrigley Chicago, IL 7/19/13
    ...Thoughts arrive like butterflies...
    My top PJ opener is Release, 3/4 shows!
  • Options
    TbowTbow Posts: 57
    I am JUMPING out of my skin my first 2 PEARL JAM shows!!!!!! won the lottery for Worcester GA and just bought myself and friend tickets to Brooklyn 1st Night!!! WOW this has truly made my year been in sum troubling times this year. AMAZING EXCITED SPEACHLESS!!! WOOOOOO HA :D
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,420
    Also doing SD, both LA and both Seattle..(come on, we know there'll be another show).
  • Options
    gumby6583gumby6583 Posts: 4
    Dallas and OKC!!!!!! SWEET!!!!! It's on!
  • Options
    gumby6583gumby6583 Posts: 4
    Dallas and OKC!!!!!! SWEET!!!!! It's on!
  • Options
    profusekprofusek Posts: 4
    After years of trying, I'm happy to say I finally got some 10C tickets. Planning on taking my son to his first PJ show. I got selected for some reserved seats, what kind of seats should I expect? Thanks
  • Options
    tony213tony213 Posts: 5
    !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP I need 2 tickets hopefully GA for either or both the PHILLY show or the Bmore show thanks guys.
    :ugeek:
    Tjs1975
  • Options
    Have 4 seated all together Philly2, like to swap them for Philly1 or one of the Brooklyn shows. PM me if interested.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    kmac1976kmac1976 Posts: 84
    Tickets via Ticketmaster........Pushed submit button at 10:01am for LA1...ended up with nosebleed tix in the middle. Still super excited to be going, despite my location. Got Ten Club tix for LA2...what a weekend!

A little advice for those not from LA. Generally speaking, LA is not a tailgaiting friendly town. My advice is to find a spot in downtown LA for pre-party/drinking/eating, car parking, etc etc..... preferably find a spot close to the metro train station on 7th st. Then it's a quick 5 min metro train ride(Expo line) to the LA Sports Arena, exit Expo Park/USC.
  • Options
    marino4530marino4530 Posts: 18
    If anyone needs a friend for Night 1 in Brooklyn, I'll buy your extra ticket. I'm devilishly handsome, and quick-witted... we'll have fun.

Ok, I may have overstated things, but I assure you that I'm not a serial killer, and I don't smell bad. Good enough?

PM me if you've got a ticket you want to get rid of.

Thanks!
    -Chris
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 106
    edited July 2013
    I know this question has been posted already (and answered already) but I just want clarification.
    I have a GA ticket for Vancouver. Today I was snoopin around ticketmaster to see what singles were available in case some friends wanted to come.

From what I understood, the GA area was right up near the front of the stage and went backwards x-amount of rows.
    Today when I looked for tickets and zoomed into the floor area (on ticketmaster's software) I saw that there were 15 rows of seats near the front and all along the side - with the GA pit being inbetween the side rows of seats and behind the 15 rows of seats at the front.

Is this floormap correct or was the information I read earlier correct (ie, the GA is up to the stage).

I took a screen shot - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9ld8xh&s=5

Info is appreciated.
    Cheers
    Post edited by toblerusse on
  • Options
    toblerusse wrote:
    I know this question has been posted already (and answered already) but I just want clarification.
    I have a GA ticket for Vancouver. Today I was snoopin around ticketmaster to see what singles where available in case some friends wanted to come.

From what I understood, the GA area was right up near the front of the stage and went backwards x-amount of rows.
    Today when I looked for tickets and zoomed into the floor area (on ticketmaster's software) I saw that there were 15 rows of seats near the front and all along the side - with the GA pit being inbetween the side rows of seats and behind the 15 rows of seats at the front.

Is this floormap correct or was the information I read earlier correct (ie, the GA is up to the stage).

Info is appreciated.
    Cheers
    Nah, it's GA up front, seats behind. I don't know what the deal is with that map, but I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it's just like that because the entire floor is sold out anyway so it became a default or something like that. And that empty space behind on this incorrect floor chart wouldn't be a GA pit in any case... A lot of that is where the soundboard goes. Everyone with GA already has confirmed tix in a pit in front of the stage.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AntigoneAntigone Posts: 34
    kmac1976 wrote:
    Tickets via Ticketmaster........Pushed submit button at 10:01am for LA1...ended up with nosebleed tix in the middle. Still super excited to be going, despite my location. Got Ten Club tix for LA2...what a weekend!

A little advice for those not from LA. Generally speaking, LA is not a tailgaiting friendly town. My advice is to find a spot in downtown LA for pre-party/drinking/eating, car parking, etc etc..... preferably find a spot close to the metro train station on 7th st. Then it's a quick 5 min metro train ride(Expo line) to the LA Sports Arena, exit Expo Park/USC.

Yup! And to add to kmac's post, there is a parking garage on the corner of 8th and Flower that is $5 after 4pm ($7 all day if you plan on getting to Downtown before 4p). I usually park there when I attend hockey games, and I've never had any issues. Then all you have to do is walk up to 7th. Very easy. There is also a parking garage on Figueroa (next street over) between 8th and 9th adjacent to IHOP that is also $5, but I don't know what their rules are with respect to time. These garages are walking distance to LA Live and other eateries if you choose to pre-party/dine.
    "If you hate something, don't you do it, too."
  • Options
    AndyVanSlykeAndyVanSlyke Posts: 183
    Do you guys think they'll have the accompanying strings with them this tour?

That being asked, did you guys like the strings when they had them last or was it unnecessary?

I would imagine it would be a pretty cool touch but unnecessary.
    Pittsburgh 2003/Pittsburgh 2006/Outside Lands 2009/Bridge School 2010/Pittsburgh 2013
  • Options
    Do you guys think they'll have the accompanying strings with them this tour?

That being asked, did you guys like the strings when they had them last or was it unnecessary?

I would imagine it would be a pretty cool touch but unnecessary.
    I always enjoy some strings.
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 106
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    toblerusse wrote:
    I have a GA ticket for Vancouver. Today I was snoopin around ticketmaster to see what singles where available in case some friends wanted to come.

Info is appreciated.
    Cheers
    Nah, it's GA up front, seats behind. I don't know what the deal is with that map, but I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it's just like that because the entire floor is sold out anyway so it became a default or something like that. And that empty space behind on this incorrect floor chart wouldn't be a GA pit in any case... A lot of that is where the soundboard goes. Everyone with GA already has confirmed tix in a pit in front of the stage.

Thanks for the reply. You are right, I spoke with someone at the arena after i typed that.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    Worcester DCU Center!! See Ya'll there!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    cgroxcgrox Posts: 58
    I'm a loyal member #173### and go way back to the Seattle/ AOL days with digikat & of the sea when the 10c was only a concept. (I was gentlgroov for those of you who are ancient, lol). Anyways I think the 10c is out of control. I wait alot of years waiting for PJ to tour, to get good club seats and when the time comes, I couldnt even get a ticket at all. But someone that has lower seniority has tickets and then sells them on stubhub for like $900. WTF?!?! What a load of crap. I had to buy tickets through ticketbastard (everything the band stands against) and amazingly got pretty good seats, prolly better than most members I'm guessing. Why am I even dishing out the $40/yr??? Anyone wanna buy my membership, lol. Anyways, I cant complain too much as this will be my 19th show and I've met Ed, its just the principle. 10c has unofficially become one of the do I dare say "corporations" that PJ despises. Nonetheless, See you in Oakland baby!
    Member # 173***

21 Shows and counting... Finally met Ed @ Zellerbach night 1!!!

• Options
    I am so excited for the upcoming tour and can't wait to meet some of you 10 Clubbers at the shows. I don't post much here but have been on the 10C facebook page. I will be at San Diego, Los Angeles 1, Los Angeles 2 (ticketmaster), and Seattle. This will be my first time heading to the Emerald City and it will be my pilgrimage to the motherland. Only a few more months to go!
    Recording Artist Coalition 2002, Irvine 6/2/03, Irvine 6/3/03, San Diego 6/5/03, San Diego 7/7/06, LA 7/9/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/01/09, LA 10/6/09, LA 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 11/24/13, Seattle 12/6/13