Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES FALL 2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• Options
    Antigone wrote:
    My FISRT post on here! Ok, here it goes. I was introduced to PJ when I was 17 years old back in 1992. Been a fan for 20+ years and I have NEVER been to a show. The reasons are too stupid to even post! Anyway, I had my game plan ready and managed to get tickets to 4 shows! I'm SUPER, SUPER excited! :-D My car was scratched yesterday and I don't even care right now because I'm so thrilled! I will be going to San Diego, LA (both nights), and Seattle! I'm hoping to meet some really awesome #PJFam at these shows and hopefully some of you will take me under your wing! Hope others were able to get tickets and if you didn't...I feel your pain! I was like the Susan Lucci of PJ Ticket debacles! Thrilled to no longer be a PJ Virgin! :clap:

Yay you! Congrats! I will be at all those shows. PM me & let me know if you need pointers for any of those cities. I live in SoCal, but have already done research on Seattle, so if you need 411 I'll be happy to help :)

Thank you, your offer is much appreciated! I'm originally from North Hollywood (born and raised) so I'm familiar with LA. San Diego a bit too. I've been talking to a lot of people on facebook regarding Seattle...actually regarding a lot of things so I think I'm good on that front! I'll definitely be contacting people as the months go on! Thank you for your reply. See ya in November! :wave:
  • Options
    I am so excited for the upcoming tour and can't wait to meet some of you 10 Clubbers at the shows. I don't post much here but have been on the 10C facebook page. I will be at San Diego, Los Angeles 1, Los Angeles 2 (ticketmaster), and Seattle. This will be my first time heading to the Emerald City and it will be my pilgrimage to the motherland. Only a few more months to go!

LOL...these are the exact same shows I will be going to! See ya in November!
  • Options
    mm218961mm218961 Posts: 4
    i need two tickets for brocklin II
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    They just added a 2nd show in Worcester:

Pearl Jam has announced a second date at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA on Tuesday, October 16! Ten Club pre-sale begins today, tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Saturday, August 10 at 10:00am.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    VerbasanVerbasan Posts: 39
    I am so excited for the upcoming tour and can't wait to meet some of you 10 Clubbers at the shows. I don't post much here but have been on the 10C facebook page. I will be at San Diego, Los Angeles 1, Los Angeles 2 (ticketmaster), and Seattle. This will be my first time heading to the Emerald City and it will be my pilgrimage to the motherland. Only a few more months to go!

I'm doing the same, but I figured since I'd gone that far already, I'd go even further and I'll be hitting up Oakland, Portland and Spokane too... tempted to take a trip to Canada while Im at it!
    "If I knew where it was, I would take you there!"
    2006-LA2
    2009-Universal City 2
    2010-MSG 1
    2013-San Diego/LA 1&2/Oakland/Portland/Spokane/Calgary/Vancouver/Seattle
    2014-Denver/Bridge School Benefit 1
    2015-Mexico City
    2016-MSG 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, EV-Ohana Fest, TOTD LA
  • Options
    Hey,

I have 2 spare tickets for Vancouver show. Ticketmaster - section 319.if anyone interessted write me on: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:spanelskyptacek@me.com">spanelskyptacek@me.com</a><!-- e -->

cheers

peter
  • Options
    CimeCime In My Tree Posts: 51
    I live in Saint Cloud, FL but I'm going to make the drive to Virginia and NC as I scored reserve tickets for both.
    I did see them in Pensacola last year (fantastic show on the beach) and they also played in Georgia so they did at least come to FL, barely, but not to promote this album.
    Minding my manners
  • Options
    RiredRired Rhode Island - Ocean State! Posts: 23
    Lost out on drawing for 2nd dcu show!!!! Is their a ten club promo code earlier sale date for 16 bummed in ri'
    "I would rather starve then eat your bread"
  • Options
    KS80142KS80142 Posts: 4
    I hate to bitch about this ticketing system but I have to. I've been a 10C member for over 10 years and I can't believe I was shut out for the 2nd time forthe Worcester shows. They really need to redo this system, it sucks.
  • Options
    MrmaceMrmace Posts: 15
    Looking for a ticket to the show in Philadelphia October 21st......would be willing to trade as I have tickets to the 22nd, or Van or Calgary in December........for show on 21st, would have to be a GA ticket as I have an extra GA ticket for show on 22nd........
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 106
    I have a pair of tickets to the show in Buffalo and I'm coming down from toronto with my cousin. Very excited.

My question is regarding tickets available on stubhub. A friend wants to join us for the show but it's sold out on ticketmaster. When I looked at stubhub they had a lot of fairly decent offers (for singles) with prices that didn't seem too inflated.

Is stubhub legit? How does it work? How did so many tickets get posted there before the general public had a chance?

Thanks for info.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,645
    I have a feeling that I'm going to have trouble even giving it away, but I was hoping to find a really stoked member who wants to buy my spare Vancouver GA. Someone who loves GA because it's fun, not just because they want to get closer to the band. It's not a getting-the-rail situation - I won't be able to get down there and pick up the tix until after work, so maybe 5:30 at the very earliest, so probably no lining up for either of us until after 6pm. I'd just like to find a fun and friendly megafan who is excited to be in the pit. I want to give it to a huge PJ fan rather than bring a friend because I don't have any local friends who care anywhere near enough about PJ to deserve this ticket. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 106
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I have a feeling that I'm going to have trouble even giving it away, but I was hoping to find a really stoked member who wants to buy my spare Vancouver GA. Someone who loves GA because it's fun, not just because they want to get closer to the band. It's not a getting-the-rail situation - I won't be able to get down there and pick up the tix until after work, so maybe 5:30 at the very earliest, so probably no lining up for either of us until after 6pm. I'd just like to find a fun and friendly megafan who is excited to be in the pit. I want to give it to a huge PJ fan rather than bring a friend because I don't have any local friends who care anywhere near enough about PJ to deserve this ticket. :P

Hi. I live in Vancouver and I am going to this show with my cousin who is flying down from Toronto (same cousin as above post who is taking me to the Buffalo show).

I can ask around about that extra ticket cause I know a few people who might be interested. If I find anyone I'll reply here or PM you. You just want face value, ya? And you plan to go around 6pm?
  • Options
    toblerusse wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Hi. I live in Vancouver and I am going to this show with my cousin who is flying down from Toronto (same cousin as above post who is taking me to the Buffalo show).

I can ask around about that extra ticket cause I know a few people who might be interested. If I find anyone I'll reply here or PM you. You just want face value, ya? And you plan to go around 6pm?
    Hi! Yes, of course, face value only. And yes, we'd be getting in the lineup at 6pm at the very earliest, maybe later, so whoever wants it probably shouldn't be a liner upper by habit unless they're good at chilling out about it. I'm not into foot races once the doors open either. :lol: I'm not picky, but just looking for an excited and fun superfan who loves GA but isn't a dick about getting to the rail.... And I would prefer that whoever gets it is a 10C member, but that's not a deal breaker, since most 10C members who can get to Vancouver probably already have tix... Maybe there is a member whose plans have changed. Thank you very much!! :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Twiggy57Twiggy57 Posts: 136
    Hey JP Soul, oh it sounds sooooo exciting. I would love to buy your ticket but, haha, unfortunately
    I would first have to buy a flight from Amsterdam to Vancouver..............or does a flight ticket is included in
    the ticket price..........haha and then I will pay you back in installments ;-D
  • Options
    Does anyone have tickets to the Pittsburgh show?????
  • Options
    Twiggy57 wrote:
    Hey JP Soul, oh it sounds sooooo exciting. I would love to buy your ticket but, haha, unfortunately
    I would first have to buy a flight from Amsterdam to Vancouver..............or does a flight ticket is included in
    the ticket price..........haha and then I will pay you back in installments ;-D
    Haha, I would if I could! ;)

I do seem to have a taker at this point..... Going to the show with 5 dudes who love PJ. :P
  • Options
    I have tickets for Oct 18th in Brooklyn. Does someone know when the will call for picking up the tickets normally close?

I would also like to know when we can expect the show to start when Barclays Center announce 7.30 pm?

Joachim
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Hi there, i would love to buy ur ticket. I'm coming all over from France for these shows with another buddy from Toronto.
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    Hey anyone hear who's opening for pj on the tour yet !
  • Options
    brio33800 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Hi there, i would love to buy ur ticket. I'm coming all over from France for these shows with another buddy from Toronto.
    PM sent. :)
  • Options
    AntigoneAntigone Posts: 34
    Antigone wrote:
    My FISRT post on here! Ok, here it goes. I was introduced to PJ when I was 17 years old back in 1992. Been a fan for 20+ years and I have NEVER been to a show. The reasons are too stupid to even post! Anyway, I had my game plan ready and managed to get tickets to 4 shows! I'm SUPER, SUPER excited! :-D My car was scratched yesterday and I don't even care right now because I'm so thrilled! I will be going to San Diego, LA (both nights), and Seattle! I'm hoping to meet some really awesome #PJFam at these shows and hopefully some of you will take me under your wing! Hope others were able to get tickets and if you didn't...I feel your pain! I was like the Susan Lucci of PJ Ticket debacles! Thrilled to no longer be a PJ Virgin! :clap:

Yay you! Congrats! I will be at all those shows. PM me & let me know if you need pointers for any of those cities. I live in SoCal, but have already done research on Seattle, so if you need 411 I'll be happy to help :)

Thank you, your offer is much appreciated! I'm originally from North Hollywood (born and raised) so I'm familiar with LA. San Diego a bit too. I've been talking to a lot of people on facebook regarding Seattle...actually regarding a lot of things so I think I'm good on that front! I'll definitely be contacting people as the months go on! Thank you for your reply. See ya in November! :wave:

Awesome! See ya then! :D
    "If you hate something, don't you do it, too."
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,903
    I just found out that I have at attend an engagement party for my friend- I'm in his wedding party. It's on October 20th- right between the two Brooklyn shows and two Philly shows. :shock: ... Whoa close call! :mrgreen:
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    I am sooo happy to be going to a show on this tour! Hartford 10/25/2013!
    ~peace~
  • Options
    SJYSSJYS Posts: 5
    Pretty effin pissed about no Eastern Canada dates. At least Toronto or Montreal!!!! :x
    12x
  • Options
    SJYS wrote:
    Pretty effin pissed about no Eastern Canada dates. At least Toronto or Montreal!!!! :x
    Yeah, I can see that..... I guess at least you still have all the northeast US dates semi-close to you? ... But still, I am a bit surprised they didn't at least throw a Toronto or Montreal date in there.
  • Options
    SJYSSJYS Posts: 5
    Yeah, I can see that..... I guess at least you still have all the northeast US dates semi-close to you? ... But still, I am a bit surprised they didn't at least throw a Toronto or Montreal date in there.

Nope. I'm in Hawkesbury which is perfectly in the middle of Montreal QC and Ottawa ON. Toronto is a 6 hour drive on a really good day and I'm not going another 2 hours past that for Buffalo.

This sucks.
    12x
  • Options
    JK94896JK94896 Posts: 8
    Anybody have one extra Pittsburgh ticket??
  • Options
    Anyone following the tour on the west coast and Canada??
    Im flying over from NZ and have tickets starting in LA going right to Seattle, keen to have a drink along the way, travel together maybe, share stories etc etc with fellow PJ fans....
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    RichardLee wrote:
    Anyone following the tour on the west coast and Canada??
    Im flying over from NZ and have tickets starting in LA going right to Seattle, keen to have a drink along the way, travel together maybe, share stories etc etc with fellow PJ fans....
    Hey. :wave: to a fellow kiwi & a fellow kiwi going on tour. I'm going too, LA-Seattle as well & will no doubt see you on tour then. Check out any wishlist pre-party threads you see on here & the roll call threads for each show. Those are a good place to start to meet up with people. Also, if you have GA tickets you can meet heaps of people in the GA queue on the day of the show too, or even if you don't have GA tix & just wanna hang out of course.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011