Options

Fuse TV - Bonnaroo broadcasts

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    intodeep wrote:
    why is everyone so upset about two songs. They have done the same all weekend. No band has played more then two songs on the broadcast.
    CUZ ITS PEARL JAM AND WE ALL JUST WANTED TO SEE THE FULL SHOW LIKE EFFIN BEN FOLDS YESTERDAY MAYBE? THATS MY REASON! :D OH BUT IM NOT PISSED.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    That old Alive video is ...well....all hot and sweaty.....I think I need to go find my husband now (he's working in the yard)!!! And think of Stone now and all those muscles then...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    serpent boyserpent boy Virginia Beach Posts: 372
    Hey, I enjoyed watching the two songs. It rocked! The crowd was massive! Now I'm REALLY pumped for Virginia Beach!!

From the Fuse shows that I saw, PJ and The Raconteurs were the best. I'm still waiting to see videos online of Vampire Weekend, Nicole Atkins, Superdrag, Cat Power, and a few others, though.
    00: Va Beach, 03: Bristow, 04: Reading, 05: Atlantic City 2x
    06: Camden, Washington DC, 08: Va Beach, Washington DC
    09: Philly 2+3, 10: Bristow, 11: East Troy PJ20 1+2, 13: Baltimore, Charlottesville
  • Options
    my 2 cents....what crap...wtf was that all about...edit out tag?!?!?...again, what crap...where's WMA.....where's HTI....life wasted?...that's one of two fuse chose?!?!...wtf..wtf

wtf

c'mon wtf

I'm miffed...

wtf
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    Oh c'mon! At least we got to see SOMETHING....no need to be greedy...

Didn't anyone hang round for the Alive video? Pretty sure that Jeremy is coming up later..

Will that keep people happy?
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    are you really that shocked by the song selection?

Of course they have to pick songs for the masses, not the die hard fans.

Weren't the 2 Metallica songs "One" and "Nothing Else Matters"? Far from representative of Metallica or their set.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    I don't think life wasted is playing to the masses, except for the fact that a video was released for it. Even Billboard may a big deal about WMA being played for the first time in 13 years. They could have played even flow. I can see why they did what they did if I think long and hard about it, but I rather not.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    RITFWinCORITFWinCO Posts: 217
    I hear the disappointment but still thought watching Betterman was more awesome. Honestly I felt more energy watching that clip than just anything on Imagnine in Cornice. Looked just as professionally shot imo
  • Options
    Well....I was more than happy and entertained by what FUSE provided. Thank you FUSE and thank you Pearl Jam!

And I guess the Jeremy vid is in the next block of videos after this BoB Vol. 1

OK...I'm going to go live my life now...

Bye everyone!

(gotta lay off the booze when typing, yikes!)
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Well...2 songs are better than nothing.

Oh well!

Fuse made it seem like PJ was just the same as shitty bands like Against Me...who suck some serious ass!
    Oh well!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Looked great. Wish they would have been able to turn up the lights to see how far back the crowd went, it was kinda fuzzy.

Looks like the Roo Crew got a great show.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    feathersfeathers Posts: 84
    mca47 wrote:
    Well...2 songs are better than nothing.

Oh well!

Fuse made it seem like PJ was just the same as shitty bands like Against Me...who suck some serious ass!
    Oh well!

Hey asshole, Against Me! is my second favorite band.
    04/18/03
    10/06/04
    06/24/06
    08/05/07
    06/16/08
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Was it just me or was Life Wasted on a different key or something? It sounded lower than I'm used to - it was freaking me out... :)
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    feathers wrote:
    Hey asshole, Against Me! is my second favorite band.

I'm an asshole because I think your second favorite band sucks ass? What does make you for thinking that?

"If she wants to dance and drink all night..."

"If we want to suck and play to small crowds..."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I enjoyed it but what was with the sound? It was terrible tonight, cutting in and out and no balance. We recorded last night as well and it sounded great. I wonder what happened and it shouldn't in this day and age. Oh well, still great to see a little bit of it. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    are you really that shocked by the song selection?

Of course they have to pick songs for the masses, not the die hard fans.

Weren't the 2 Metallica songs "One" and "Nothing Else Matters"? Far from representative of Metallica or their set.

WHAT??? WHERE CAN I SEE METALLICAS SET!!!!! :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    Oh c'mon! At least we got to see SOMETHING....no need to be greedy...
    THATS RIGHT!!!!!

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WHAT??? WHERE CAN I SEE METALLICAS SET!!!!! :eek:

9:30 Pacific tonight, on Fuse, is the "episode" of Live from Bonnaroo with Metallica, the Raconteurs and many others ... 2 Metallica songs on that show (and 2 Racs' tunes as well)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    jimed14 wrote:
    9:30 Pacific tonight, on Fuse, is the "episode" of Live from Bonnaroo with Metallica, the Raconteurs and many others ... 2 Metallica songs on that show (and 2 Racs' tunes as well)
    Yep - Sad But True and One...
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

SWEEEET!!!!!!
    Thank you!

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,441
    RITFWinCO wrote:
    I hear the disappointment but still thought watching Betterman was more awesome. Honestly I felt more energy watching that clip than just anything on Imagnine in Cornice. Looked just as professionally shot imo

Bonnaroo coverage was directed by Danny Clinch.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,515
    Anyone know how we can get a copy of this set on CD or DVD? Great Roo set.

http://www.blackredyellow.com/database.php?act=view&cat=show&id=1094
  • Options
    sweetpotatosweetpotato Posts: 1,278
    And if so, what channel is it?
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Barack Obama."

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

"i'm feeling kinda righteous right now. with my badass motherfuckin' ukulele!"
    ~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,515
    CD is in Goods section apparently.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,321
    drsluggo wrote:
    Was it just me or was Life Wasted on a different key or something? It sounded lower than I'm used to - it was freaking me out... :)

yea you know i noticed that too
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,321
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Thanks for confirming my doubt! I could swear there was that Save it for later tag at the end. Then it wasn't there...I was dumbfounded :-P

that is bullshit. i didnt realize sifl was even included until now...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    walkthamilewalkthamile Posts: 349
    If so, somebody needs to upload these onto youtube or megaupload them!

Surely somebody hit record?? Anyone???
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+