Options

Fuse TV - Bonnaroo broadcasts

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,935
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Sunday at 10pm ET and then some repeats on 6/20 and 6/21. See fuse.tv for more info. Check your local cable or satellite provider for availability.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    yey it was sticky-ed.
    thanks sea!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    to bad for me cause I don't have fuse :(

Hopefully it will pop up for download soon after...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    DVR set for about 10 hours of Roo just to make sure!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Channel 476 in Seattle Area on Comcast
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    haashaas Posts: 46
    I tivo "ed" it... the info line though says my morning jacket, Jack Johnson and... I forget the third, no mention of PJ
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Thanks! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    My stupid cable menu won't give information right now and there is a TON of things listed Bonnaroo ..... looks like I'll just have to tivo hours and hours.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    directv makes no mention of pj.....but a whole hour of against me???? the hell?? :confused:i'm assuming that's a band, right?
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    cutback wrote:
    directv makes no mention of pj.....but a whole hour of against me???? the hell?? :confused:i'm assuming that's a band, right?

They are, and that's what my channel guide says too ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Ashy LarryAshy Larry Posts: 76
    yea no mention of PJ on Comcast either. I bet they didn't allow filming of their set
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    They are not showing Pearl Jam. This should be unstickey-ed. Tonight they are showing The Raconteurs and Metallica from yesterday and tomorrow they are showing other stuff which I can't remember. But no Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam's set is not being broadcast ANYWHERE, no radio, no TV, no internet.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    I would not completely rule out a broadcast. They've got a picture of Eddie on this page: http://www.fuse.tv/, which leads me to believe they will be part of it.
    Remember what happened with Reading and Lollapalooza? We were in doubt about those broadcasts until the day of the show. Keep hope Alive!

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    MattyJoe wrote:
    They are not showing Pearl Jam. This should be unstickey-ed. Tonight they are showing The Raconteurs and Metallica from yesterday and tomorrow they are showing other stuff which I can't remember. But no Pearl Jam. Pearl Jam's set is not being broadcast ANYWHERE, no radio, no TV, no internet.

I think Sea would know, why else would she post this?
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    MattyJoe wrote:

So Sea stickies this for nothing? I highly doubt it
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    I would not completely rule out a broadcast. They've got a picture of Eddie on this page: http://www.fuse.tv/, which leads me to believe they will be part of it.
    Remember what happened with Reading and Lollapalooza? We were in doubt about those broadcasts until the day of the show. Keep hope Alive!

I have yet to see any indication that Pearl Jam will be broadcast. I saw the commercial today and they said specifically what bands they're showing and Pearl Jam was not even mentioned in passing.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    I have yet to see any indication that Pearl Jam will be broadcast. I saw the commercial today and they said specifically what bands they're showing and Pearl Jam was not even mentioned in passing.

Wonder why da hell Sea stickied this if Fuse is not even showing a hint of PJ on their tv guide? I know Ed is on their page.. Hmmmmmmm........
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    So are they going to broadcast the entire set or just a few songs?
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    So are they going to broadcast the entire set or just a few songs?

EXCELLENT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    My thinking has been that since they are not going to sell a bootleg from Bonnaroo, there is a plan for a broadcast. It's not specifically mentioned anywhere at the moment, but I will not be at all surprised to find out tomorrow it's going to be aired. There are three options for Bonnaroo broadcasts this year-ATT, XM and Fuse. I'll be checking each one and recording if it does indeed take place. Also since sea started this thread and it's on the calendar of PJ events, I'm optimistic: Upcoming Events for the Next 7 Day(s)
    Calendar
    06-14-2008: Pearl Jam at Bonnaroo - Manchester, TN
    06-15-2008: FUSE TV - Bonnaroo broadcasts
    06-16-2008: Columbia, SC
    06-17-2008: Virginia Bch, VA -- Verizon Amp.
    06-19-2008: Camden, NJ -- Susquehanna
    06-20-2008: Camden, NJ -- Susquehanna

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    So Sea stickies this for nothing? I highly doubt it

I also doubt they'd mention Mastodon in the commercial as a band that would be broadcasted but not Pearl Jam.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Wonder why da hell Sea stickied this if Fuse is not even showing a hint of PJ on their tv guide? I know Ed is on their page.. Hmmmmmmm........

They're NOT showing a hint of Pearl Jam in they're schedule. Hey, look, I'd love to see Pearl Jam's set but it doesn't seem like it's happening. To me, as a Fuse executive, I would think of Pearl Jam as a SELLING point. Why wouldn't I mention them in the commercial? (I'm not saying I AM a Fuse executive, I'm saying if I WERE...)
    -Reagan
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Fuse's commercials say that they will be broadcasting "Live from Bonnaroo."

I'm curious to know if "live" means "live" (as in real-time) or "live" (as in "we recorded this live earlier and have edited it to show it to you now").

If it's the former, I certainly expect Pearl Jam based on the timing of the broadcasts.

If it's the latter, probably not.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    They're NOT showing a hint of Pearl Jam in they're schedule. Hey, look, I'd love to see Pearl Jam's set but it doesn't seem like it's happening. To me, as a Fuse executive, I would think of Pearl Jam as a SELLING point. Why wouldn't I mention them in the commercial? (I'm not saying I AM a Fuse executive, I'm saying if I WERE...)

Well... Don't believe. I believe if Sea STICKIED this bitch, she must know a hell of a lot more than some of us do... I'll be watchin..
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Lizardking wrote:
    Channel 476 in Seattle Area on Comcast
    Channel 300 for Click! Cable TV in Tacoma, Pierce County.

It looks like it will be in 3 1-hour parts. I have them all set to record on the DVR.
  • Options
    I have Fuse (never knew...HA!).

So my local guide is saying "Live from Bonnaroo" but the description says "Performances from Metallica and the Raconteurs".
    No mention of PJ. And that is at 6 PM PST. At 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) it says "Best of Bonnaroo Volume 1"

Pretty sure it's only going to be clips guys and NOT the whole show.

Bummer!
  • Options
    Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
    All I know is I have basic cable and I have Fuse....just realized I did. Wahoo for whatever comes on during the Bonnaroo broadcast!
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

So my local guide is saying "Live from Bonnaroo" but the description says "Performances from Metallica and the Raconteurs".
    No mention of PJ. And that is at 6 PM PST. At 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) it says "Best of Bonnaroo Volume 1"

Bummer!

All good. I might see them live in the next few years, not this tour. I'm just stoked bout the foo fighters next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    mca47 wrote:

Bummer!
    On my guide it has parts 1, 2 & Conclusion. 3 hours long.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    On my guide it has parts 1, 2 & Conclusion. 3 hours long.

Hmmmm...well, I guess I'll just tune in at 6 and see what the hell is going on! LOL :p
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I just looked and there are three parts, so I'm recording them all. The third is under "Loaded", but the description says Bonnaroo. Sure hope PJ is in there somewhere. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."