Options

Fuse TV - Bonnaroo broadcasts

Comments

• Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    this is Fuse TV's Sunday night/Monday morning schedule (all times EST)
    8:00 pm Fuse Live From Bonnaroo

9:00 pm Fuse Live From Bonnaroo

10:00 pm Fuse Live From Bonnaroo

11:00 pm Loaded

11:30 pm Best of Bonnaroo: Volume 1

12:00 am Loaded

12:30 am Fuse Live From Bonnaroo

1:30 am Fuse Live From Bonnaroo

2:30 am Fuse Live From Bonnaroo

3:30 am Loaded

4:00 am Best of Bonnaroo: Volume 1

Plenty of chances to show some PJ! (fingers crossed)

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    My schedule is...

6PM: Fuse Live from Bonnaroo
    7PM: Best of Bonnaroo
    7:30: Loaded
    8PM: No. 1 Countdown
    9PM: No. 1 Countdown
    10PM: Fuse Live from Bonnaroo

I hope Cox cable just has their listing wrong, because who the fuck wants to see "Number 1 countdown"??!?! LOL
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    mca47 wrote:
    My schedule is...

6PM: Fuse Live from Bonnaroo
    7PM: Best of Bonnaroo
    7:30: Loaded
    8PM: No. 1 Countdown
    9PM: No. 1 Countdown
    10PM: Fuse Live from Bonnaroo

I hope Cox cable just has their listing wrong, because who the fuck wants to see "Number 1 countdown"??!?! LOL

That's what they do. It sucks. They are just showing highlights, no full sets.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    I just looked and there are three parts, so I'm recording them all. The third is under "Loaded", but the description says Bonnaroo. Sure hope PJ is in there somewhere. :)

That is a show of music videos of famous performers who played at Bonnaroo in the past. So they had some Tool, White Stripes, Police, etc. It's not even videos of them playing at Bonnaroo, it's regular music videos. They are repeating it a few times. I just saw it this afternoon.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    That is a show of music videos of famous performers who played at Bonnaroo in the past. So they had some Tool, White Stripes, Police, etc. It's not even videos of them playing at Bonnaroo, it's regular music videos. They are repeating it a few times. I just saw it this afternoon.

That kinda sucks. Why can't they show the entire set? Not being able to make it to any of the shows on this tour, I was hoping to see this set at least. :( Oh well.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    wolfbear wrote:
    I just looked and there are three parts, so I'm recording them all. The third is under "Loaded", but the description says Bonnaroo. Sure hope PJ is in there somewhere. :)

i searched the guide also and i see every dam band but pj ?
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    wow .. so no full pj set?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Maybe somebody should inform the admins of this forum about that. Aren't they supposed to be "in the loop" for this type of info?
    Or maybe, they know something we don't know or that is on the listings. Lets at least give the benefit of the doubt.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    perhaps the band came to agreement with bonnaroo in the past couple of days to broadcast their set...since those schedules on our tv's are made in advance they haven't been able to change them

yeah i'm dreaming....sue me! :p:D
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Or maybe, they know something we don't know or that is on the listings. Lets at least give the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe they were waiting for Pearl Jam's premission to put them on TV and today they came to an agreement and that is why we have a sticky?

Really until we watch, nobody here really has an answer.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    cutback wrote:
    perhaps the band came to agreement with bonnaroo in the past couple of days to broadcast their set...since those schedules on our tv's are made in advance they haven't been able to change them

yeah i'm dreaming....sue me! :p:D

Wow , great minds think a like????
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    Wow , great minds think a like????

dude that's freaky!! :eek: :D
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    cutback wrote:
    dude that's freaky!! :eek: :D
    But really, I think we're all on to something. Sea was pretty specific about the "Sunday at 10pm ET" time. Even though it is 3 1-hour long segments, she only told us about the last one. Makes me think that is the one PJ will be on. I am recording all 3 just in case, though.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    But really, I think we're all on to something. Sea was pretty specific about the "Sunday at 10pm ET" time. Even though it is 3 1-hour long segments, she only told us about the last one. Makes me think that is the one PJ will be on. I am recording all 3 just in case, though.

to be safe i set the tivo to start at 6 and record for 4 hours :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    to be safe i set the tivo to start at 6 and record for 4 hours :)

Good call. My program guide says "Live from Bonnaroo" starting at 6 (PST).
  • Options
    They are showing the Raconteurs now. What, what a shitty, shitty live band!!
  • Options
    InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    So do we have an internet broadcast or what
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    They are showing the Raconteurs now. What, what a shitty, shitty live band!!

What the FUCK are you talking about? Those guys are awesome.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    yea im thinking no on this one. clearly everything is pre-determined and since pj is a semi-headliner, i would think that they would want to advertise that, at least in the comcast preview blurbs....sucks.

...im recording it all nonetheless ;)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    the commercial just said that tomorrow night at 10PM is volume 3, with "against me" and "PEARL JAM"
    PearlJamBob
    9/29/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/8/98, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 11/14/02, 4/28/03, 4/30/03, 5/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    so even tho the schedule says pearl jam tonight at 10 we dont get to see any pearl jam until tomorrow night at 10PM ? :confused: ( Legendary Pearl Jam - Live From Bonarroo Volume 3 Sunday at 10 PM )
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    PJ20PJ20 Miami, FL Posts: 94
    Sea's post says Sunday.
  • Options
    MattyJoe wrote:
    What the FUCK are you talking about? Those guys are awesome.

Terrible
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    is it going to be the full pearl jam set tomorrow?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    so even tho the schedule says pearl jam tonight at 10 we dont get to see any pearl jam until tomorrow night at 10PM ? :confused: ( Legendary Pearl Jam - Live From Bonarroo Volume 3 Sunday at 10 PM )

Yeah and we'll get like 4 songs.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    The first installment of "Live from Bonnaroo" broadcast from 6-7 pm my time. From that, it's pretty clear what we should expect tomorrow.

It's clearly a series of performances from the night before. So, tonight (Saturday) Fuse is showing clips of bands who performed on Friday. It's really a broad variety of bands, not just 1-2, but only one song from most (although I believe the Raconteurs and Metallica were shown twice).

So we should expect 1-2 songs from Pearl Jam on TOMORROW'S 10 pm broadcast.

Better than nothing. :)
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    The first installment of "Live from Bonnaroo" broadcast from 6-7 pm my time. From that, it's pretty clear what we should expect tomorrow.

It's clearly a series of performances from the night before. So, tonight (Saturday) Fuse is showing clips of bands who performed on Friday. It's really a broad variety of bands, not just 1-2, but only one song from most (although I believe the Raconteurs and Metallica were shown twice).

So we should expect 1-2 songs from Pearl Jam on TOMORROW'S 10 pm broadcast.

Better than nothing. :)

bummer :(

I guess it is better than nothing though...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    SweetAndLowSweetAndLow Posts: 178
    Try this link, though there was supposed to be some PJ on Saturday night and they didn't post. But it's AT&T, so I wonder if it has something to do with the AT&T/censorship issue at Lollapalooza last year that pissed off PJ something fierce:

http://attblueroom.com/music/Bonnaroo-Music-and-Arts-Festival/live-webcast.php
    2004: Toledo; Grand Rapids
    2006: Grand Rapids; Auburn Hills
    2009: Chicago
    2010: Columbus
    2011: East Troy (PJ20), both
    2013: Wrigley Field
    2014: Detroit
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Just watched all of tonights and no PJ. Per our DirectTV PJ is on tomorrow at 7pm along with Against Me. Not sure what we're getting but I'm sure from the people posting it will be good. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    so these replays wont have the whole concert. am i understanding that we cant see the full show if we didnt see it last night?