Options

Fuse TV - Bonnaroo broadcasts

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    cutback wrote:
    wait betterman? i'm watching life wasted :confused:

keep watching ... song #2 = betterman ...

Man, jsut watching this, I get a big chubby for NYC and Mansfield!!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    I am so glad I turned on my tv. I didn't think I had FUSE, but I do!! Perfect timing!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • Options
    gatorjam wrote:
    Gogol Bordello is playing near me on Tuesday, should i go check em out?

The answer is "Yes!!!!" I heard them on the webcast yesterday, yes I hate myself for using ATT Blueroom, but they are kick ass.....like a gypsy ska band....very worth it.
    Lollapalooza 92'
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    WPB 98'
    WPB 00'
    WPB 03'
    WPB 08'
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    On Now!!!
    HADD IT NOT BEEN FOR THIS POST, I WOULD HAVE MISSED IT!!!!!! WOOHOO THANKS!!!!! :D

THE MASTER LOOKS PISSED :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    OMG...did u see the 1st few rows? like fuckin Zombies...
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I HAD no IDEA my....gold....was worth...so MUCH MONEY!

shhhhh, it's on!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Another Bay Area person in Mansfield! woohoo!!!
    You know Zack's from San Fran too, right?

the guy with the blog on Spin, right? Yeah, he gave out his number on of the web spots, "415" ...

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    I have my lighter up.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    Up where???
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Was that Stone or did they just pick some guy up from the local Star Trek convention to fill in.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    awww head-butting! My cat does that -- and paws at the ground with her foot... she doen't play the guitar very well...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    wow, what a sudden ending.

• Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    2 fuckin songs from the Band that had the best fuckin performance of all of Bonnaroo??????????? WTF????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    What the fuck- they cut out Save It For Later!! Thats as bad as AT&T!!
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Was that Stone or did they just pick some guy up from the local Star Trek convention to fill in.

Stone's hot!

Hey - I believe in this pack o vids (starts with Metallica) they show Alive AND Jeremy...at least, that's what I remember from yesterday... And the Alive video had live audio and more shots of dave k than I remember...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    what a ripoff-aroo.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    Fucking bizarre!!!!!!! 2 songs?????? 2????? Cut off Save it for Later.......

THUMBS DOWN TO FUSE!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    That was a great version of Betterman. I hope they release a DVD of the whole show. That would be awesome.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    JellyrollsJellyrolls Posts: 523
    2 fuckin songs from the Band that had the best fuckin performance of all of Bonnaroo??????????? WTF????????????????????????????????
    I'm not trying to start shit at all, but from all the reviews I have read MMJ was the best.
  • Options
    DAMN. THAT WAS CRAZINESS. I FREAKIN LOVVVVE PEARL JAM!!!! BETTERMAN OR NOT, THAT WAS PIMP. AND DID U SEE HOW ED WAS AGAINST THE MASTER???? HE KNOWS THE MASTER HAS THE GREATNESS!!!!! :D

PLUS, IT WAS AWESOME HEARING ALL THOSE PEOPLE SING ALONG WHEN ITS NOT AN *OFFICIAL* PEARL JAM SHOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    That sucked.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Fuse treated Pearl Jam no differently than any other band they "broadcasted." 2 songs. Total bullshit.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Jellyrolls wrote:
    I'm not trying to start shit at all, but from all the reviews I have read MMJ was the best.

MMJ is like the house band there. If they were the best it depends on who you're asking.

All I've read today is articles from everywhere saying how PJ 'wowed' Bonnarroo.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    Shut up and watch ALIVE!!! Ed so pretty!!! Stone & Mike looking yummy...and Jeff's biceps!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    j.roj.ro Posts: 111
    The show looks like it was amazing! I hope they release it as a dvd...that would be incredible.

I'm kicking myself for not going to Bonnaroo! All the bands sounded great!
    Oh half his life, a hand me down, wasted away
    Of he fills it up, with the love, of a girl...
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    All I've read today is articles from everywhere saying how PJ 'wowed' Bonnarroo.

Same. HA.

What a joke. 2 songs and cut off save it for later. Wow.......... Fuck Fuse!

Where da fuck did Life wasted come from hahahaha. Hell, I didn't even know they played that at the roo till tonight. HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Stone's hot!

Hey - I believe in this pack o vids (starts with Metallica) they show Alive AND Jeremy...at least, that's what I remember from yesterday... And the Alive video had live audio and more shots of dave k than I remember...

Wow, agreed. Stone looks pretty damn good...haven't seen him look this hot in awhile.
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    why is everyone so upset about two songs. They have done the same all weekend. No band has played more then two songs on the broadcast.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    j.ro wrote:
    The show looks like it was amazing!
    IT TOTALLY LOOKED AMAZING!!! THE BOYS LOOKED GREAT AND ROCKED IT.

• Options
    j.roj.ro Posts: 111
    Wow, agreed. Stone looks pretty damn good...haven't seen him look this hot in awhile.

Yeah, seriously. Stone is looking GOOD.
    Oh half his life, a hand me down, wasted away
    Of he fills it up, with the love, of a girl...