So you are stuck on a deserted island.....

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    girls can hold out so much longer than guys can.

Shouldn't be too hard to convince in that situation though. :D

I'd then try to figure out a way to make some alcohol. That should do the trick! :lol:

well, aren't you romantic! "lemmie get her drunk...then I'll pounce!" :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:

more like, let me get drunk
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I dont see how this, and the Kate Upton thread dont go together.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    48 minutes!!
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Jason P wrote:
    I think after a week I would tell Miley that we may as well get this over with.

you've obviously not seen her twerk in a unicorn costume :mrgreen:
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    81 wrote:
    with a person that you consider un attractive......feel free to define unattractive....

how long until you attempt to shag them?

:corn:

...not until i find them attractive.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Silly ;)

Big Bank Hank started a similarly titled thread a few days ago.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=208364

copying.png

It's funny to me when cats sleep on fax machines.

I would need a fax machine on an island.
  • Fifi_IrelandFifi_Ireland Posts: 576
    There is not enough information:
    1. is this a tropical island with sunshine or some s**thole thats cold- if cold a lot quicker!
    2. does this island have a natural supply of bananas?
    3. Why would you shag horos suggestion, clearly that would resolve the food shortage for months until rescue arrives
    168dcfb.jpg
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Sex or Survival HMMM! Is there a boat?
    Because if not,I'd be spending every waking moment trying to build one!
    And just come when it's done. :lol:
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Depends if the person was annoying or not. Some things people do are an instant 'would never touch that even if they were the last person on earth'.

True.

The first instant turn-off that springs to mind is if the girl eats Doritos. I would never shag a girl who eats Doritos. The smell of that shit on her breath rubs my fur the wrong way to the point that I'd probably head off into the trees and shag a monkey instead.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,761
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0SSL1cU3c

What you don't understand, is that I make love to my hand...
    I don't need you honey - I beat my d!ck like it owes me money!

love that bit...

I miss chappelle show...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    immediately.... need to set the tone

i agree with pillowpants.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    81 wrote:
    with a person that you consider un attractive......feel free to define unattractive....

how long until you attempt to shag them?

:corn:

how much booze am I stranded with? ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Byrnzie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Depends if the person was annoying or not. Some things people do are an instant 'would never touch that even if they were the last person on earth'.

True.

The first instant turn-off that springs to mind is if the girl eats Doritos. I would never shag a girl who eats Doritos. The smell of that shit on her breath rubs my fur the wrong way to the point that I'd probably head off into the trees and shag a monkey instead.
    :lol: fantastic post
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,101
    chadwick wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

True.

:lol: fantastic post

Agree. We call these the 'Zactlies' As in "your breath smells exactly like a butthole"
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Byrnzie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

True.

would the Dorito breath be as bad as hairy legs and pits? stinky pits nonetheless!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,193
    I'm not shagging them at all i would make sure to try to feed the person what ever i could find this way when you run out of any thing to eat i would just kill & eat them ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I'm not shagging them at all i would make sure to try to feed the person what ever i could find this way when you run out of any thing to eat i would just kill & eat them ....

Ahh, the long term planner!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    2. does this island have a natural supply of bananas?
    :lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    about two hours :lol:
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Byrnzie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

True.

would the Dorito breath be as bad as hairy legs and pits? stinky pits nonetheless!

It's worse. I don't put my mouth or nose near anyone's pits - stinky or otherwise. Though hairy legs would be weird. Not sure what Id' do about that - maybe get her to hop over the bonfire a few times.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,915
    I was recently explaining to a mormon co-worker how us heathens never say never....more like "how drunk would you have to be?"
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    True.

It's worse. I don't put my mouth or nose near anyone's pits - stinky or otherwise. Though hairy legs would be weird. Not sure what Id' do about that - maybe get her to hop over the bonfire a few times.

:lol::lol: Shave-by-fire. I love it.
    Byrnzie wrote:

:lol::lol: Shave-by-fire. I love it.
    :lol::lol:

nice

that's a good point...

so if just ugly...shag quickly...to enjoy your last days of bush free freedom...plus it will be dark, so does it really matter what she looks like.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    :wtf: :shock: :crazy:
    peluda.jpg
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    :wtf: :shock: :crazy:
    peluda.jpg

:shock: we're gonna need a bigger fire.
    i'm going to hope for a woman that doesn't have natuarlly hairly legs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,796
    If your truly stuck on a desert island you are not going to care about a little fur.
    As long as its wet and warm you will be in like Flynn. :lol::lol:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Get_Right wrote:
    If your truly stuck on a desert island you are not going to care about a little fur.
    What about a little flap? Did you see my first pic? Suppose you could roll her in the sand and look for the wet spot.
    #FHP
    Get_Right wrote:

:fp: Have some standards man! :lol: That little goat in 81's pic is fuzzy, wet, and warm. The fire idea will work. Im excited about the fire idea. in fact I may test drive it on my chest again soon.
    Horos wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    What about a little flap? Did you see my first pic? Suppose you could roll her in the sand and look for the wet spot.

WOW :lol::lol::lol:

or just use a roll
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg