Skirts

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I don't like pencil skirts, i watch women take a thousand steps to go ten feet. Who thinks up this shit?

:lol::lol: Sometimes I can almost hear the Charlie Chaplain music too.

That might be the shoes though.. what is it with women who buy shoes that make them walk like they're about to be hit by lightning?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    HA!

Pencil skirts before yoga pants?

HA!!!
    I also think that part of it is that EVERY chick is wearing yoga pants. They are certainly nice...no question about that.
    Seeing a good looking girl, hot body, dressed up, looking sophisticated...that's hot!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:
    HA!

HA!!!
    I also think that part of it is that EVERY chick is wearing yoga pants. They are certainly nice...no question about that.
    Seeing a good looking girl, hot body, dressed up, looking sophisticated...that's hot!

I don't see your point
    I don't like pencil skirts, i watch women take a thousand steps to go ten feet. Who thinks up this shit?

That might be the shoes though.. what is it with women who buy shoes that make them walk like they're about to be hit by lightning?

I don't understand chicks and their damn shoes. Why do they like shoes so damn much? Guys don't give a rat's ass what kind of shoes they wear, yet they have 1000 pairs. They wear shoes that are uncomfortable, that deform their feet, that have giant sticks attached to the bottom of their heels... :? :fp:
    What the fuck is that about ladies? :lol:

I don't see your point

Maybe when you get a little older....

:D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Then they run down the stairs in Grand Central trying to catch a train, i can't watch, one of them going to have a bad day eventually.
    mca47 wrote:

I don't see your point

shrug.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mca47 wrote:

I don't see your point

truth
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    HA!

HA!!!

this man is wise beyond the grasshoppers years
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    HA!

HA!!!

this man is wise beyond the grasshoppers years

sometimes its more about what you can't see
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Very true.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

imagination is a great thing
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I suppose

I just like looking at butts

:lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mca47 wrote:

I don't understand chicks and their damn shoes. Why do they like shoes so damn much? Guys don't give a rat's ass what kind of shoes they wear, yet they have 1000 pairs. They wear shoes that are uncomfortable, that deform their feet, that have giant sticks attached to the bottom of their heels... :? :fp:
    Not all men don't care what we wear. There are some men out there that find great pleasure on what we wear on our feet.

Then there is the factor that some heels make us feel sexier than others.

But I must say, if a woman can't walk in them the right way, they shouldn't be wearing them.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I suppose

We all do man....we all do. :lol:
    i like high heels and a skirt....and thigh highs... :drool:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

do you need a bib?
    Not all men don't care what we wear. There are some men out there that find great pleasure on what we wear on our feet.

But I must say, if a woman can't walk in them the right way, they shouldn't be wearing them.

I know and have known a lot of dudes over the last 32 years I've been around.
    I've never met ONE that has given a shit about women's shoes. If anything, the only thing you hear from guys is how annoying it is waiting for her to pick out a pair, her asking which ones she should wear, and the 1000 pairs in the closet that get in the way of everything, and her spending boatloads of money on MORE shoes.
    Unless you know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes, you're view on this is way off.

And if you do know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes...you might want to find new friends. Those dudes are more often than not psycho. :lol:
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    mca47 wrote:

some will say it makes them feel taller, elongate their legs.... but for me it makes me feel more powerful and a bit sexier :D

you guys spend as much time thinking about what women wear as do us :lol:
    Hello there, neighbor! Nice yoga pants
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

do you need a bib?

no, but a little bourbon would be nice
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I suppose

Socrates? or Plato? I know Ive heard that before. Either way its a motto I live by.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    zagi wrote:
    some will say it makes them feel taller, elongate their legs.... but for me it makes me feel more powerful and a bit sexier :D

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I suppose

Socrates? or Plato? I know Ive heard that before. Either way its a motto I live by.

Aristotle
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

do you need a bib?

no, but a little bourbon would be nice

ok, maybe later little fella
    zagi wrote:

you guys spend as much time thinking about what women wear as do us :lol:
    If anything heels make you less powerful. You're much easier to fall over....less powerful! :lol:
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Women wear shoes and bags to impress other women. They know we don't care about that crap.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    mca47 wrote:

I know and have known a lot of dudes over the last 32 years I've been around.
    I've never met ONE that has given a shit about women's shoes. If anything, the only thing you hear from guys is how annoying it is waiting for her to pick out a pair, her asking which ones she should wear, and the 1000 pairs in the closet that get in the way of everything, and her spending boatloads of money on MORE shoes.
    Unless you know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes, you're view on this is way off.

And if you do know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes...you might want to find new friends. Those dudes are more often than not psycho. :lol:

I do like a good pair of shoes
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    edited April 2013
    @mca47
    :fp:
    well, not literally, it's a state of mind :lol:
    Post edited by zagi on
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce