Skirts

Comments

• rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    mca47 wrote:
    Not all men don't care what we wear. There are some men out there that find great pleasure on what we wear on our feet.

Then there is the factor that some heels make us feel sexier than others.

But I must say, if a woman can't walk in them the right way, they shouldn't be wearing them.

I know and have known a lot of dudes over the last 32 years I've been around.
    I've never met ONE that has given a shit about women's shoes. If anything, the only thing you hear from guys is how annoying it is waiting for her to pick out a pair, her asking which ones she should wear, and the 1000 pairs in the closet that get in the way of everything, and her spending boatloads of money on MORE shoes.
    Unless you know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes, you're view on this is way off.

And if you do know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes...you might want to find new friends. Those dudes are more often than not psycho. :lol:

I find feet of all kinds utterly repulsive.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:
    zagi wrote:
    some will say it makes them feel taller, elongate their legs.... but for me it makes me feel more powerful and a bit sexier :D

you guys spend as much time thinking about what women wear as do us :lol:
    If anything heels make you less powerful. You're much easier to fall over....less powerful! :lol:

not if they know how to walk in them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

bare feet?

Hello friend
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    Women wear shoes and bags to impress other women. They know we don't care about that crap.
    that too
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Women wear shoes and bags to impress other women. They know we don't care about that crap.
    Ding Ding Ding!

Chicks like attention. They like it from dudes, but they also want other chicks to be envious of them. Most won't say they do that shit to impress other women....no way! They justify that nonsense by "believing" guys like that stuff or they do it for themselves "makes me feel sexy", etc. Everyone has the sense of empowerment when they are the center of attention.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mca47 wrote:
    Not all men don't care what we wear. There are some men out there that find great pleasure on what we wear on our feet.

But I must say, if a woman can't walk in them the right way, they shouldn't be wearing them.

I've never met ONE that has given a shit about women's shoes. If anything, the only thing you hear from guys is how annoying it is waiting for her to pick out a pair, her asking which ones she should wear, and the 1000 pairs in the closet that get in the way of everything, and her spending boatloads of money on MORE shoes.
    Unless you know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes, you're view on this is way off.

And if you do know a lot of dudes with foot fetishes...you might want to find new friends. Those dudes are more often than not psycho. :lol:

:fp:

I didn't say anything about guys having a foot fetish. All I said is that there are some men out there that appreciate the effort we put in to looking good and wearing heels.

bare feet?

Hello friend

Yes bare feet are disgusting. Toes are all bent and calloused and deformed. Bottoms are all nasty and calloused. Plus they smell bad and are sweaty. Ugh, I am getting grossed out right now thinking about it.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mca47 wrote:
    Ding Ding Ding!

Chicks like attention. They like it from dudes, but they also want other chicks to be envious of them. Most won't say they do that shit to impress other women....no way! They justify that nonsense by "believing" guys like that stuff or they do it for themselves "makes me feel sexy", etc. Everyone has the sense of empowerment when they are the center of attention.
    y'all got a point here.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    zagi wrote:
    some will say it makes them feel taller, elongate their legs.... but for me it makes me feel more powerful and a bit sexier :D

If anything heels make you less powerful. You're much easier to fall over....less powerful! :lol:

Who would you take to win a fight...all things being equal...
    A chick wearing flats or a chick wearing high heels?

And don't say the chick in heels could stab the other girl.

Flats makes you more powerful. :lol:
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    zagi wrote:

I know a woman at work that wears 4" heels daily and she can't walk in them. :fp: Then there's me, that can walk in 4" heels and love it. Definitely makes one feel sexier in them then
    edited April 2013
    Foot fetish guy.
    998SAM_Chris_Elliott_006.jpg

bare feet?

Hello friend

Yes bare feet are disgusting. Toes are all bent and calloused and deformed. Bottoms are all nasty and calloused. Plus they smell bad and are sweaty. Ugh, I am getting grossed out right now thinking about it.

:lol:

My man
    mca47 wrote:
    Who would you take to win a fight...all things being equal...
    A chick wearing flats or a chick wearing high heels?

that's the dumbest arguement ever. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mca47 wrote:

i guess you never saw 'single white female' :P :lol::lol:

single-white-female-0005.jpg

I didn't say anything about guys having a foot fetish. All I said is that there are some men out there that appreciate the effort we put in to looking good and wearing heels.

No question. I like a girl that dresses nice. Did you see the pencil skirt vs. yoga pants debate? :lol:
    Clearly you can't dress up nice without a nice pair of shoes.

That doesn't justify why you need 1000 pairs.
    Most chicks I know can dress up real nice when they need to. Most don't wear heels that often...yet they have 450 pairs of heels in the closet. :lol:
  • zagizagi Posts: 414

bare feet?

Hello friend

what kind of feet have you been looking at?
    mca47 wrote:

That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard :lol::lol::lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    mca47 wrote:

Exactly. Some men appreciate a sexy pair of heels and they don't have to have a foot fetish to appreciate a sexy pair of heels.
    I lost a bet...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's not the shoe itself it's what the shoe does to the leg that we like
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    8 pages of this and yet no decent pics

you take a nice ass, add a nice ass hugging skirt and some high heels...i could watch that all day....

where is lisa...we need a gif :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    you take a nice ass, add a nice ass hugging skirt and some high heels...i could watch that all day....

+ flip-cup
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited April 2013
    horse shit. not all women have calloused ass feet. many women take very good care of their feet. you could eat a 7 course meal off of all my X g/fs feet. everyone of em, fantastic feet as close to perfection as it comes.

im the one with fucked up toenails & probably they be needing a trim, calloused ass man feet with some hair on the toes.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

+ flip-cup

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Exactly. Some men appreciate a sexy pair of heels and they don't have to have a foot fetish to appreciate a sexy pair of heels.

I was joking about the foot fetish.
    Anyways...

Guys like a sexy pair of heels if they are attached to a sexy pair of legs. Without the sexy legs, you will find not one person who thinks "Gee, those heels look good on her".

In fact, it is always kinda funny seeing a unattractive (or "thick") girl wearing heals. You kinda feel bad for her. Trying so hard....

chadwick wrote:
    horse shit. not all women have calloused ass feet. many women take very good care of their feet. you could eat a 7 course meal off of all my X g/fs feet. everyone of em, fantastic feet as close to perfection as it comes.

the man is wise. i like a nice pair of feet....dipped in bourbon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    zagi wrote:

bare feet?

Hello friend

what kind of feet have you been looking at?

I was wondering the same thing. :? My feet certainly don't look like that.
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

You're right! They do make the butt look good.
    sexy-high-heels.jpg
    mca47 wrote:
    Guys like a sexy pair of heels if they are attached to a sexy pair of legs. Without the sexy legs, you will find not one person who thinks "Gee, those heels look good on her".

that goes without saying
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

You're right! They do make the butt look good.
    sexy-high-heels.jpg

Ho ho ho :lol: