Boston Marathon - explosion

Comments

• stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    So what happens if the don't find him today?

How does the FBI and Boston authorities tell Boston citizens that "We have no idea where he is at, but you can move around now and go back to your lives."?
    yep,i poost that earlier....need to find him before night,so city find peace....
    and you know what...?
    if they dont find him todaY......are alot of hours passed..he could be in another state already

My guess at this point is they are following all leads into other parts of the state. I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down so distance away from Watertown. Right now they have the media pinned down in Watertown so they are free to operate in other area with less fanfare
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,177
    But how is it that they did not keep track of him after the shoot out ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    That's what I don't get either. No pursuit? He was RIGHT THERE!

I'm guessing the darkness made it difficult...maybe the pandemonium too.

Really hope this doesn't go down Dorner-style or worse.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    maybe in the initial gunfight last night when his brother was killed, he sustained injuries but managed to get away and hide but subsequently died from those injuries...

problem with that theory is since the entire town has been searched within an inch of it's life, you'd think they'd find the body

it'd be full on jason bourne type shit if he got away last night and is away from the area
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    stickfig13 wrote:
    So what happens if the don't find him today?

How does the FBI and Boston authorities tell Boston citizens that "We have no idea where he is at, but you can move around now and go back to your lives."?
    yep,i poost that earlier....need to find him before night,so city find peace....
    and you know what...?
    if they dont find him todaY......are alot of hours passed..he could be in another state already

My guess at this point is they are following all leads into other parts of the state. I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down so distance away from Watertown. Right now they have the media pinned down in Watertown so they are free to operate in other area with less fanfare
    Make sense...just i dont know..feels as many hours pass ,bigger is the feeling he might having help,or a safe house...if he is on the run,changing places,moving,hiding..he must be so tired..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    sewers make for good traveling. waterways. millions of places he could be hiding, wounded or not.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    chadwick wrote:
    sewers make for good traveling. waterways. millions of places he could be hiding, wounded or not.

Perfect place for a piece of shit like this fucker
    hedonist wrote:

It's not going to end well for this kid. I don't think the PD wants him alive to tell his story
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
    norm wrote:
    maybe in the initial gunfight last night when his brother was killed, he sustained injuries but managed to get away and hide but subsequently died from those injuries...

problem with that theory is since the entire town has been searched within an inch of it's life, you'd think they'd find the body

it'd be full on jason bourne type shit if he got away last night and is away from the area

Yeah he ran over the brothers body while getting away so he was driving that's what is so puzzling if he was behind the wheel they had to of chased him no ?
    stickfig13 wrote:
    hedonist wrote:

It's not going to end well for this kid. I don't think the PD wants him alive to tell his story

But that doesn't make any sense why would they wan't him dead ? we would never get to the bottom of why ? ..
    Now this is cool as shit:

Anonymous ‏@CIApressoffice
    NYPD has arrived with grills and is cooking burgers for the #Boston police in #Watertown.

oeg3gfyj:iphone
    norm wrote:

Yeah he ran over the brothers body while getting away so he was driving that's what is so puzzling if he was behind the wheel they had to of chased him no ?

we really don't have all the facts so it's pointless for us to speculate...not that that will stop us :lol:
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

we really don't have all the facts so it's pointless for us to speculate...not that that will stop us :lol:

True , yeah he must of gone underground :lol:
    Press Conference Summary:

We don't know where he is....
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Crazy that the ordinance is lifted, but guess they cant keep everyone pinned down forever.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Sounds like they are giving up. I know they will still be looking, but can't keep Boston shut down. Saw on the bottom scroll that it cost $333million a day to shut down Boston.
    Unreal that this guy got away....(for now)

Not blaming the police and their efforts. Just don't see how it could be possible
    This kid abandoned the car..then got away on foot, and they have no idea where he went.
    Man how could he have gotten away ..
    Man how could he have gotten away ..

Maybe he doesn't exist.... Dun dun dunnnnn

;)
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    I wonder if they have an idea where he is, and are just pulling everything back to make him feel like he can come out?
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    He fled on foot??? Really? How the hell could the police let him get away? How could he run his brother over if he fled by foot?
    Big part of the news conference was that these two were not responsible for the 7-11 robbery. They just happened to be at a 7-11 that was robbed and went on the run after that? Weird turn of events.

I wonder if the clerk recognized them and pressed the panic button?
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    I wonder if they have an idea where he is, and are just pulling everything back to make him feel like he can come out?

He appears to be smarter than that...

We need to send Mawwwrky and Fittzy up there to roust him outta the town. We got Sawwwwks games getting postponed because of this.
    He fled on foot??? Really? How the hell could the police let him get away? How could he run his brother over if he fled by foot?

So many oddities.

The problem though is that the conflicts occur when you compare what the authorities say vs what the (proven to be inaccurate) media report that their police sources told them.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    So did they ambush the cop or did the cop recognize them?
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Ok this is getting ridiculous, they have caught this guy yet? I mean I lived in Watertown/Cambridge back in 74-75, I went Cambridge High School with Ringe Tech across from it.....it was easy for me to get around then we even had the trolley system in Watertown.

You mean to tell me they can't catch him yet, we need this guy to get this search going for sure.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_cczIWvBq4

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    Ok this is getting ridiculous, they have caught this guy yet? I mean I lived in Watertown/Cambridge back in 74-75, I went Cambridge High School with Ringe Tech across from it.....it was easy for me to get around then we even had the trolley system in Watertown.

You mean to tell me they can't catch him yet, we need this guy to get this search going for sure.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_cczIWvBq4

Peace

or this guy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seRhXyoNrGI
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    Duane-Dog-Chapman-in-his--008.jpg
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    So did they ambush the cop or did the cop recognize them?

My understanding is they walked up and shot the cop who was sitting in his car.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015