Boston Marathon - explosion

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I didn't vote for him the 2nd time around but well done Mr. President, well done indeed.
    The speech didn't feel genuine to me.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I didn't vote for him the 2nd time around but well done Mr. President, well done indeed.
    looking for this now. if either of you have a link, please share
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Well no passport has fallen from the sky yet. But not unlike another day, the poison being sent around the country is still good to go. Coincidence? Right! :lol:

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    chadwick wrote:
    looking for this now. if either of you have a link, please share

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/event/217440

that is the whole service - Obama starts at 1:10 mark.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I had the over / under on "Make No Mistake"s at 4.5
    I heard it on the radio so I didn't see his face. Maybe that would have made a difference. But to me, it sounded like a high school pep rally
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    polaris_x wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Do These Pictures Show The Boston Bomber?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e34645.htm

These pictures should lead to some kind of an arrest.

Peace

they showed the one guy in blue saying his backpack was missing ... then a few photos below you see a closeup and you can clearly see the strap which is kinda evident in the first picture ...

i guess posting these kinds of pictures on the internet are ok? ... seeing if one of these guys gets beaten up - it's a small price to pay ...
    Anyone can take photos in public and post them anywhere they want. If you're in public, you are always taking the risk of being photographed and of that photograph being legally published. Whatcha gonna do? But I very seriously doubt that this guy or anyone else is going to get beaten up.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Alex Jones released a 8 minute video describing the event and the "proof" it was staged.

I hope he falls down a well sooner than later. He needs to shut up.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
    It probably was. Whatever else people might think of him, Obama is clearly, IMO, genuine when it comes to the loss of life and trauma experienced by citizens. I believe he really cares.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It probably was. Whatever else people might think of him, Obama is clearly, IMO, genuine when it comes to the loss of life and trauma experienced by citizens. I believe he really cares.

I have no doubt he cares. Maybe I've heard to many of theses speeches in the last couple years.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    47987_4705369875272_567968222_n.jpg
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I have no doubt he cares. Maybe I've heard to many of theses speeches in the last couple years.

I think that's the problem... how many times can we say that we will overcome this, or we will be strong, or all that shit?

All the while, our government plays circle jerk with our tax money, the money from special interests groups, and laughs in our faces when we demand some sort of change.

Today, Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) on those vowing political consequences for no vote on background checks: "That's the beauty of a 6-year term."

They don't give a fuck, as long as they get their perks of being a Senator.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123

Was just in the car and listened to a simulcast on WAAF of all places. I thought he gave a very moving and appropriate speech. Wasn't planning on listening but glad I did.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    Jeanwah wrote:
    47987_4705369875272_567968222_n.jpg

That's even better than the first cartoon u posted. More good stuff.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    watched the speech of Mr President....he really have a charisma to talk..that was a great one...really simple and human,moving..feels there is a stronge leader....i really like it..
    from the other side,ofcourse doesnt solve any of the problems but was a great speech
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i really like when he said.."we will finish the race.."
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,177
    Obama needs to keep that speech he will need it for the next massacre that surely will happen down the road just for a different location maybe not a bombing but def some sort of shooting with mass cassualties ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,363
    Well, the NY post just implicated these two. Why is it that the NY post looks like a gossip site?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/f ... wmysU42scJ
    Nice job NY Post, these two are not the bad guys. Nice job on ruining their lives in your rush to "break the news"
    edited April 2013
    Well, the NY post just implicated these two. Why is it that the NY post looks like a gossip site?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/f ... wmysU42scJ
    Nice job NY Post, these two are not the bad guys. Nice job on ruining their lives in your rush to "break the news"
    I doubt it will ruin their lives if they are innocent (they look like two guys who are there to watch the marathon to me).
    Not that I'm defending the NY Post doing that.... The guys might even be able to sue and get a pile of money out of it, who knows?
    But also, if these guys actually are being sought by the cops, isn't it normal procedure to make their photos public so that either someone reports where they are or they go to the police station themselves? I thought this was kind of what was done when the cops really needed to find someone... Not sure what other options they would have. This is all assuming it's actually confirmed that the cops are searching for these two guys from that photo, of course. You say they are NOT the bad guys. Does that mean the cops are not looking for them?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    And now there's a bomb threat at Cal State LA; the entire campus is being evacuated.

I ask again, for the shitloadth time lately, what the fuck is wrong with some people?
    The kids the NY Post put on the front page and accused of being suspects are going to sue the bejesus out of them.

How very reckless! They could have had somebody main or kill them.

:fp:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Jason P wrote:
    The kids the NY Post put on the front page and accused of being suspects are going to sue the bejesus out of them.

How very reckless! They could have had somebody main or kill them.

:fp:
    very reckless indeed.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    fbi has released photos of 2 men they believe to be suspects

http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-inve ... -in-boston
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    http://gawker.com/5995009/heres-the-fbi ... on-bombing

White guy AND a brown guy!!! That settles that :lol:
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
    stickfig13 wrote:
    I can't even tell.... looks homegrown though, no matter what colour they are.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    stickfig13 wrote:

It's just ironic that we spent 3 days debating race and there is a white guy and a brown guy. Interestingly enough I think I saw the white guy at a frat party last week. He said bro and dude a lot
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
    stickfig13 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    stickfig13 wrote:

I blame George Bush
    Everyone does. :)
    stickfig13 wrote:
    For the sanity of this forum ....
    We will refer to the white guy as "Suspect Dude-Bro" from now on
    And now something special is about to happen ... The Patriot Act On Steroids ... A.K.A. Humans w/ iPhones ... now begin painting an electric canvas to track these scumbags down.

:corn: