______ is on my turntable right now.

1141142144146147152

Comments

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,360
    I've an original for quite a while and it's nice,  but doesn't compare to a KG cut of this masterpiece. 


  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,360


    Chris Bellman remaster allegedly from the original tapes. it's really a spectacular record. 
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,255

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,631
    edited May 4


    What a mighty band!!
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 915
    derbydave said:
     great record
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 915
    Loujoe said:
    derbydave said:
     great record
    Soooo quiet. Funny how I missed mad season in the 90s. When I got this lp it was the first time I heard a lot of their songs. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 915
    dankind said:


    What a mighty band!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 915
    Loujoe said:
    dankind said:


    What a mighty band!
    Cranked this the other day. Am I the only one that thought 'bleed for me' was going to be an alice in chains cover? Git it confused with bleed the freak...now I want to hear pj cover that!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 915
    50 cent find...good stuff
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265
    mrussel1 said:
    I've an original for quite a while and it's nice,  but doesn't compare to a KG cut of this masterpiece. 


    Agree the KG cut is GREAT!
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,265
    mrussel1 said:


    Chris Bellman remaster allegedly from the original tapes. it's really a spectacular record. 
    Hmmm, might have to give this one a try.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,631

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,360
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:


    Chris Bellman remaster allegedly from the original tapes. it's really a spectacular record. 
    Hmmm, might have to give this one a try.
    If you like the music,  then highly recommended.  Nice dynamics. 
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,255

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,442
    mrussel1 said:
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:


    Chris Bellman remaster allegedly from the original tapes. it's really a spectacular record. 
    Hmmm, might have to give this one a try.
    If you like the music,  then highly recommended.  Nice dynamics. 
    I definitely need a copt of this!  Nightswimming is a fantastic tune!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,631

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,255

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,631

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MNPosts: 3,957

    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,360

    I can't tell which one that is.  Is it TRAX in C'ville?
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 8,261
    dankind said:

    word
    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 11,255

    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,631

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,245

  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 28,935
    Right at this very moment, this is what is on my turntable:

    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    -Aldous Huxley
    ***********
    M.I.T.S.









  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 28,935
    dankind said:

    I pre-ordered this from Music Direct and still no record.  I only keep waiting because it was a really good price.  They keep saying they haven't got it yet.  I hope it shows up one of these days.
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    -Aldous Huxley
    ***********
    M.I.T.S.









  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 14,360
    brianlux said:
    dankind said:

    I pre-ordered this from Music Direct and still no record.  I only keep waiting because it was a really good price.  They keep saying they haven't got it yet.  I hope it shows up one of these days.
    It pisses me off when retailers sell things they don't have.  I think it was Soundstage that was doing that all the time, so I don't even bother with them.  If the price is within a few bucks, I always go to my local.  If that's not possible, I only trust Amazon and Newbury.  Never had an issue with the guys in Boston.  They are great.  
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 28,935
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    dankind said:

    I pre-ordered this from Music Direct and still no record.  I only keep waiting because it was a really good price.  They keep saying they haven't got it yet.  I hope it shows up one of these days.
    It pisses me off when retailers sell things they don't have.  I think it was Soundstage that was doing that all the time, so I don't even bother with them.  If the price is within a few bucks, I always go to my local.  If that's not possible, I only trust Amazon and Newbury.  Never had an issue with the guys in Boston.  They are great.  
    I boycott Amazon but, yeah, Newbury is excellent.  If it ever shows up, this will be my last purchase from Music Direct.  I should have just waited to see if Dimples in Sacramento has the record.  My bad that way.
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    -Aldous Huxley
    ***********
    M.I.T.S.









  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MNPosts: 3,957
    mrussel1 said:

    I can't tell which one that is.  Is it TRAX in C'ville?
    Acoustic show from the Academy
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MNPosts: 3,957

    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
Sign In or Register to comment.