______ is on my turntable right now.

1140141143145146149

Comments

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711
    Loujoe said:
    ^^^black sabbath is the best^^^ that cover is funny. Although I'd be scared if that guy chased me. Sabbath bloody sabbath & black sabbath are prob there most evil lp covers. Sabotage is wild.
    Yeah, they changed the album name last minute, but not the art.  
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 814
    ^^^^Did not know that...cool. What was the original name going to be?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711
    Loujoe said:
    ^^^^Did not know that...cool. What was the original name going to be?
    War Pigs...  cover makes a tad more sense, but still a bit cheesy.  
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 814
    Something made it seem cooler at the time. Thank god for Ozzy.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711
    Loujoe said:
    Something made it seem cooler at the time. Thank god for Ozzy.
    It's such a great album
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 814
    ^never heard that one. Anything like bone machine or blood money( the cd you RAKed me)thanks again.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129
    Loujoe said:
    ^never heard that one. Anything like bone machine or blood money( the cd you RAKed me)thanks again.
    Swordfishtrombones was the turning point for Tom Waits. The drunken troubadour barely holding himself upright on a piano bench act was over. This is the work of the foot stompin' madman making circus-sailor music for the inhabitants on the island of misfit toys. Rain Dogs and Franks Wild Years round out the essential trilogy. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129
    Next:

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 814
    dankind said:
    Loujoe said:
    ^never heard that one. Anything like bone machine or blood money( the cd you RAKed me)thanks again.
    Swordfishtrombones was the turning point for Tom Waits. The drunken troubadour barely holding himself upright on a piano bench act was over. This is the work of the foot stompin' madman making circus-sailor music for the inhabitants on the island of misfit toys. Rain Dogs and Franks Wild Years round out the essential trilogy. 
    The ocean doesn't want me today so I will investigate further. Just got bone machine...cd...love murder in the red barn and the going to L.A. Song. Late to the party but I guess my musical taste had to age into this stuff.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129
    Loujoe said:
    dankind said:
    Loujoe said:
    ^never heard that one. Anything like bone machine or blood money( the cd you RAKed me)thanks again.
    Swordfishtrombones was the turning point for Tom Waits. The drunken troubadour barely holding himself upright on a piano bench act was over. This is the work of the foot stompin' madman making circus-sailor music for the inhabitants on the island of misfit toys. Rain Dogs and Franks Wild Years round out the essential trilogy. 
    The ocean doesn't want me today so I will investigate further. Just got bone machine...cd...love murder in the red barn and the going to L.A. Song. Late to the party but I guess my musical taste had to age into this stuff.
    Bone Machine is a thing of brokedown beauty. The Ramones covered "I Don't Wanna Grow Up," and, in turn, Waits covered "The Return of Jackie and Judy."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711

  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,433
    mrussel1 said:

    Nice!  Were you able to access the download website???  I, myself can not.  Album sounds great, by the way!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711
    mrussel1 said:

    Nice!  Were you able to access the download website???  I, myself can not.  Album sounds great, by the way!
    I haven't tried but I will. I'll let you know. 
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,324

  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,324

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129


    Because the mood is right. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,324

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129
    Fuck yeah!!!



    Thank you, @HesCalledDyer
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711
    I haven't opened mine yet.  How does it sound?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129
    Fanfuckingtastic!

    The RSD mono repressings of their first two albums have been (inter)stellar!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711
    dankind said:
    Fanfuckingtastic!

    The RSD mono repressings of their first two albums have been (inter)stellar!
    I see what you did there, you rascal! 
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,433
    dankind said:
    Fanfuckingtastic!

    The RSD mono repressings of their first two albums have been (inter)stellar!
    I fully endorse this message!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,129

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,538

    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitarPosts: 8,662

    T. Rex - Electric Warrior - Kevin Gray AAA Vinyl Reissue


    Chicago 1&2-18 Cork-EV-17 Chicago 1&2-16 Miami-16 Ft. Lauderdale-16 New York City(Colbert,Sound Check,Show)-15 Moline-14 Detroit-14 Amsterdam 1&2-14 Chicago-13 Noblesville-10 Grand Rapids-06 Grand Rapids-04 Auburn Hills-00 Auburn Hills-98 Toledo-96

    Life is hard, that's why no one survives

  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MNPosts: 3,941

    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,538

    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,711
    ikiT said:

    No disrespect to your taste,  but I can't believe there's a half speed remaster of that 
Sign In or Register to comment.