______ is on my turntable right now.

1129130132134135147

Comments

  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,424
    Someone hit the album with graffiti before selling it?  Ha!  
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 8,141

    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,396
    The LP plays dead quiet. I love the sound of the bass on that record and the drums too.

    It was previously owned by a girl in Scotland.  In addition to the stars on Sting's head and Andy's Purple lips, she wrote her name and address on the inside sleeve AND there's notation that says Kathy Loves Kenny.

    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,431
    Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Betty's Midwestern Magick Blends


    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,911
    Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes - Live at the Greek RSD


    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,424
    mfc2006 said:
    Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes - Live at the Greek RSD


    Oh, I had that boot back in the day.  Is that an official release or something someone put to vinyl?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,911
    mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes - Live at the Greek RSD


    Oh, I had that boot back in the day.  Is that an official release or something someone put to vinyl?
    RSD 2014 release
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,424
    Tiki said:
    The LP plays dead quiet. I love the sound of the bass on that record and the drums too.

    It was previously owned by a girl in Scotland.  In addition to the stars on Sting's head and Andy's Purple lips, she wrote her name and address on the inside sleeve AND there's notation that says Kathy Loves Kenny.

    Original police records sound great.  I have a purple synchronicity which sounds amazing.  It has a ton of dynamic range. 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,396
    I have a second version of that record with THE POLICE in green letters and typewriter font for the title, and no pictures on the back, just the track listing in the same typewriter font.

    All of those records were well recorded.  Lots of space inside the music.




    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 2,369
    edited November 2018
    Tiki said:
    I have a second version of that record with THE POLICE in green letters and typewriter font for the title, and no pictures on the back, just the track listing in the same typewriter font.

    All of those records were well recorded.  Lots of space inside the music.





    Post edited by mookieblalock on
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,396

    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • lanoisseforplanoisseforp Posts: 427
    edited December 2018

    ...

  • European Union Pressing... shipped out to Japan
    ...
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,924

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,924

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,424
    dankind said:

    So spectacular...
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 764

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,924

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,924

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,924

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,431

    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitarPosts: 8,626

    Sweet
    Chicago 1&2-18 Cork-EV-17 Chicago 1&2-16 Miami-16 Ft. Lauderdale-16 New York City(Colbert,Sound Check,Show)-15 Moline-14 Detroit-14 Amsterdam 1&2-14 Chicago-13 Noblesville-10 Grand Rapids-06 Grand Rapids-04 Auburn Hills-00 Auburn Hills-98 Toledo-96

    Life is hard, that's why no one survives

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,924

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,424
    dankind said:

    I have the pink candy cane swirl.  What a great album,  and the pressing is great too.  Awesome all around. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 764
    dankind said:

    Glad I got one of these too. PS dankind...still enjoying your RAK Waits blood money. Passed it to my brother gor a bit. nothing quite like Tom waits lyrics. Thanks again
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,924
    edited December 2018
    Loujoe said:
    dankind said:

    Glad I got one of these too. PS dankind...still enjoying your RAK Waits blood money. Passed it to my brother gor a bit. nothing quite like Tom waits lyrics. Thanks again
    Good to hear!

    And this is now one of the best sounding records in my collection. I listened to it again later last night. 
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 764
    Late to the party with this one. Lee S
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 764
    Scratch perry. Check his stuff out.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 764

  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 764
    Good one to do the dishes to. I'm pretty sure that wasn't their intention. This stuff brings me right back to my teenage years. Was lucky to be immersed in the emergence of all this crazy music. And these guys are still touring. Go see them with a good set of earplugs.
Sign In or Register to comment.