______ is on my turntable right now.

1131132134136137139

Comments

  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,294

    Great album!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 604

  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 604

  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 604
    These things go round...only single i've heard from fistful. May need to listen to the rest. Trying to kill the post holiday blues hitting my 45s.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 604
    I
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,423
    PJ—Lost Dogs


    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 834
    New Steve Gunn 
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 1,759



    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh
    My Photo Website  Given2Flyimages.com   
    Twitter - @Given2Flyimages



  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 604

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070
    Giving this one a try:

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070
    edited January 19
    ^^^^and it skips all over the place. 

    Hopefully, all it needs is a trip through the Spin-Clean. 

    LP is fairly warped, though. 
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 7,824
    dankind said:
    ^^^^and it skips all over the place. 

    Hopefully, all it needs is a trip through the Spin-Clean. 

    LP is fairly warped, though. 
    :frowning:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,423
    dankind said:
    ^^^^and it skips all over the place. 

    Hopefully, all it needs is a trip through the Spin-Clean. 

    LP is fairly warped, though. 
    Damn. Sorry, man. No issues w/ my copy. Maybe send them an email?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,993
    I need to open mine now,  just to check
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 7,824
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:
    ^^^^and it skips all over the place. 

    Hopefully, all it needs is a trip through the Spin-Clean. 

    LP is fairly warped, though. 
    Damn. Sorry, man. No issues w/ my copy. Maybe send them an email?
    My PJ release from TMR skipped.  They were very quick in getting back to me.  They had me record the skip and email it to them.  A new album was sent to me and received within a week.  They did not request the defective copy to be returned.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,993
    deadendp said:
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:
    ^^^^and it skips all over the place. 

    Hopefully, all it needs is a trip through the Spin-Clean. 

    LP is fairly warped, though. 
    Damn. Sorry, man. No issues w/ my copy. Maybe send them an email?
    My PJ release from TMR skipped.  They were very quick in getting back to me.  They had me record the skip and email it to them.  A new album was sent to me and received within a week.  They did not request the defective copy to be returned.  
    My Jack White Acoustic blue lp had a hiss in the right channel.  I recorded and sent it to them.  Then they replied with a recording of theirs with the same hiss, apologizing that it was in the original cut for those with sensitive speakers.  It was just on one or two songs on one side.  They offered a refund, but I kept it.  They were very cool. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,993


    Stellar concert,  pressing,  swirl, sleeves,  box.  A+ all around. 
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,016
    mrussel1 said:


    Stellar concert,  pressing,  swirl, sleeves,  box.  A+ all around. 
    I might have to pull my copy out and listen again, it been a while and, you are correct on all accounts.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,993
    Very nice.  Rsd but you can still get them for 50 bucks,  which is a steal for four records. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070
    mrussel1 said:
    deadendp said:
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:
    ^^^^and it skips all over the place. 

    Hopefully, all it needs is a trip through the Spin-Clean. 

    LP is fairly warped, though. 
    Damn. Sorry, man. No issues w/ my copy. Maybe send them an email?
    My PJ release from TMR skipped.  They were very quick in getting back to me.  They had me record the skip and email it to them.  A new album was sent to me and received within a week.  They did not request the defective copy to be returned.  
    My Jack White Acoustic blue lp had a hiss in the right channel.  I recorded and sent it to them.  Then they replied with a recording of theirs with the same hiss, apologizing that it was in the original cut for those with sensitive speakers.  It was just on one or two songs on one side.  They offered a refund, but I kept it.  They were very cool. 
    Spin-Clean did the trick! 

    I’ll be keeping this. Great album. Hard to believe it’s the same band that made that bubblegum Broken Boy Soldiers nonsense. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Atlanta, GAPosts: 1,322
    Missoula vault
    "I got memories, I got shit"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,423
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    deadendp said:
    mfc2006 said:
    dankind said:
    ^^^^and it skips all over the place. 

    Hopefully, all it needs is a trip through the Spin-Clean. 

    LP is fairly warped, though. 
    Damn. Sorry, man. No issues w/ my copy. Maybe send them an email?
    My PJ release from TMR skipped.  They were very quick in getting back to me.  They had me record the skip and email it to them.  A new album was sent to me and received within a week.  They did not request the defective copy to be returned.  
    My Jack White Acoustic blue lp had a hiss in the right channel.  I recorded and sent it to them.  Then they replied with a recording of theirs with the same hiss, apologizing that it was in the original cut for those with sensitive speakers.  It was just on one or two songs on one side.  They offered a refund, but I kept it.  They were very cool. 
    Spin-Clean did the trick! 

    I’ll be keeping this. Great album. Hard to believe it’s the same band that made that bubblegum Broken Boy Soldiers nonsense. 
    Glad you’re enjoying it! I like their first album, but Consolers is absolutely amazing.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 7,016
    mrussel1 said:
    Very nice.  Rsd but you can still get them for 50 bucks,  which is a steal for four records. 
    How is the sound on that one?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,993
    MedozK said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Very nice.  Rsd but you can still get them for 50 bucks,  which is a steal for four records. 
    How is the sound on that one?
    Mostly very good.  I find the side that was from the early 80s to be a little distant.  But the late stuff and the very early is outstanding.  In particular, the Cream and Blind Faith is awesome.  It's a helluva deal.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070

    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 604
    I see your thick as a brick and raise you a this was...obscure tull tunes. To me anyway.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,070
    Aw man, I love This Was

    Glenn Cornick and Clive Bunker comprised one hell of a rhythm section. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
Sign In or Register to comment.