Options

Smashing Pumpkins!

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Any updates on Machina. I know the final mixes were turned in and all that was left was the art, but its been quiet on that front? Maybe this Fall? 

There was preordering on Amazon.de when I checked about 6 months ago for this year.. Not sure what happened with that.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Easy order on the archive release! Looking forward to more! I bet we get Machina late this year. That will be incredible! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 820
    Really excited for this one since it's a double album and will be released as the band intended, despite not being my favourite SP album.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Ive got Machina on vinyl, dont think Ive ever played my vinyl copy.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,934
    For a record made in 2000, it’s a really impressive package. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    from the current newsletter. this made me laugh (bolding is mine)

‘Hello, friend. I can’t believe how quickly this new year is passing.

I do hope that amidst what is a turbulent time in the world politic; culturally, spiritually, politically and the like you are taking time out to honor yourselves and those you love.

On the musical front we are still in search of a guitarist, and hope to hold auditions most likely in the spring. I’m hard at work currently on the new SP album, which is very guitar-oriented (translation: not a lot of synths lol) and has been fun to make for it brings back many great memories but also helps at times to illuminate new pathways; as my relationship with the guitar now goes back some 42 years.

And if you haven’t seen, Reverend Guitars just announced a new BC signature model called the ‘Drop Z’. Check it out if you can.

Also, I am working hard on new archival releases, one of which looks like it will be a vinyl collection in excess of 10 albums; maybe more. And not a synth in sight on those either.

Lots of love,
    WPC

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190

I do hope that amidst what is a turbulent time in the world politic; culturally, spiritually, politically and the like you are taking time out to honor yourselves and those you love.

On the musical front we are still in search of a guitarist, and hope to hold auditions most likely in the spring. I’m hard at work currently on the new SP album, which is very guitar-oriented (translation: not a lot of synths lol) and has been fun to make for it brings back many great memories but also helps at times to illuminate new pathways; as my relationship with the guitar now goes back some 42 years.

And if you haven’t seen, Reverend Guitars just announced a new BC signature model called the ‘Drop Z’. Check it out if you can.

Also, I am working hard on new archival releases, one of which looks like it will be a vinyl collection in excess of 10 albums; maybe more. And not a synth in sight on those either.

Lots of love,
    WPC

great yessssssssssssss

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    lolobugg said:

Lots of love,
    WPC

great yessssssssssssss
    Yes and damn!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BSullyBSully Indiana Posts: 1,036
    Nice...
    Atum was hard to play straight through.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22