Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    How did Wade go? HAve you spoken to him? What tix did you get for him?

Hey Zig :) got Wade Tix but not on Floor. CIuldnt get any on 2's on the floor...only singles :( Got him S7 rowF.....hope they are ok for him :o sent him a txt as soon as i got the tix but no answer yet.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    hello!! im back... typing my story now, thanks heaps trudie..

hold on..
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    we scored section 9 row N for 5 of us, which is what we wanted but maybe a bit closer. trying to get closer to row A though.
    yeah, sec 7 row s for 6. almost exactly the same as my night 2 tix. I've gone terrible in these public sales. Hoping I've got a good shot at 10c tix.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
  • Murder wrote:
    hello!! im back... typing my story now, thanks heaps trudie..

hold on..

Hey Wade!! Hope you did Ok in the Booth Window my Friend :D
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I wish I was getting more tix :( Damn me for living so far north!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • secton B row k, im pretty happy with that!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    We Fucking Got

Section C Row A!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woooooo Fucking Hoooooooo!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    ok, well me and my mate bevan, whos coming to all the shows with me, woke at 3 in the morning and headed out, we waited there with a car blasting pearl jam, lattes from maccas and of course no one else was there, except security came to sus us out.

sunrise came and bevan went to work, then the cleaners started appearing and time was getting closer. I asked the cleaner what time they open and which door to wait at (there was 2).

then at 20 to 9, (still no one there hahaa) the lady saw me out there and said i could come in 10 minutes early to get my details set up.. I WAS SO HYPED.

then more people came, (2) and i was first in line, then i went in, and she got my details, and was hitting refresh til 9am. (they have this really cool program that shows all the seats and loads instantly) she seemed real enthused to get me some real good tix. then she did a countdown til 9 and tried to get me in section A. but they were all gone and the best available was "D" 3rd row. she tried again after that, keeping the "D" tix, and there were no more floor tix.

:eek:

so overall i didnt get the best tix in the world. But its closer than the others, and it could have been a lot worse..

so Im happy bout it!!
  • This is a pic of the back of the Program :) kinda Cool seeing us in big letters :D:D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/ACCBootlegGoddess/ProgramBack.jpg
  • longroad1longroad1 Posts: 49
    We Fucking Got

Section C Row A!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Woooooo Fucking Hoooooooo!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

I wont ask how.. its like winning lotto
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Can anyone answer my question about Adelaide? For Section D, do the seat numbers run L-R or R-L? I mean is seat 1 further to the outside of the stage and Seat 10 is closer to the middle (ie Section C)?
  • Murder wrote:
    ok, well me and my mate bevan, whos coming to all the shows with me, woke at 3 in the morning and headed out, we waited there with a car blasting pearl jam, lattes from maccas and of course no one else was there, except security came to sus us out.

sunrise came and bevan went to work, then the cleaners started appearing and time was getting closer. I asked the cleaner what time they open and which door to wait at (there was 2).

then at 20 to 9, (still no one there hahaa) the lady saw me out there and said i could come in 10 minutes early to get my details set up.. I WAS SO HYPED.

then more people came, (2) and i was first in line, then i went in, and she got my details, and was hitting refresh til 9am. (they have this really cool program that shows all the seats and loads instantly) she seemed real enthused to get me some real good tix. then she did a countdown til 9 and tried to get me in section A. but they were all gone and the best available was "D" 3rd row. she tried again after that, keeping the "D" tix, and there were no more floor tix.

:eek:

so overall i didnt get the best tix in the world. But its closer than the others, and it could have been a lot worse..

so Im happy bout it!!

That Freakin Awesome Wade!! What a nice Ticketfucker Lady!! SHe must have been a Jam fan on the insode maybe :o
    Thats great mate.
    I got you S7 Row F....sorry :(
  • We Fucking Got

thats A-fucking-masing! congrats!

i just realised, im goin to be on stones side!! :eek: lol

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    That Freakin Awesome Wade!! What a nice Ticketfucker Lady!! SHe must have been a Jam fan on the insode maybe :o
    Thats great mate.
    I got you S7 Row F....sorry :(

no no thats good, cause if i tried to get 2 lots from the box office it wouldnt have been on the floor anyway. So they are great.

melbourne must have been a lot harder than adelaide.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    bazzer wrote:
    Can anyone answer my question about Adelaide? For Section D, do the seat numbers run L-R or R-L? I mean is seat 1 further to the outside of the stage and Seat 10 is closer to the middle (ie Section C)?
    no idea mate. mayb try ring up tickitek later today when the lines are free and ask?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • bazzer wrote:

hmm not sure my guess is 1 is by the middle....

Oh yeah, and if i wasnt first in line, i wouldve gt nothing, cause she spent about 10 minutes on me ;)

Congrats to you guys who got the front section, or FRONT ROW!!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    We Fucking Got

ME TOO MATE ME TOO WOOO HOOOOO WOO HOOOOOOOO FRONT ROW PEARL JAM FRONT ROW PEARL JAM FRONT ROW PEARL JAM ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE UNBELIEVABLE? I GOT 4 TICKETS IN A ROW TOO! FUCK KNOWS HOW THAT HAPPENED. WOOOO HOOOOOOOO ARMS WIDE OPEN WITH THE SEA AS HIS FLOOR, OH POWER OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas wrote:
    ME TOO MATE ME TOO WOOO HOOOOO WOO HOOOOOOOO FRONT ROW PEARL JAM FRONT ROW PEARL JAM FRONT ROW PEARL JAM ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE UNBELIEVABLE? I GOT 4 TICKETS IN A ROW TOO! FUCK KNOWS HOW THAT HAPPENED. WOOOO HOOOOOOOO ARMS WIDE OPEN WITH THE SEA AS HIS FLOOR, OH POWER OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    shoulda went to adelaide.... :o
  • Pappas wrote:

:eek: that is fucking impossible! im speachless!

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Everyone seems to be getting great tix this time round.....

Congrats....you fuckers!!!! :D

Yes, Wade....you should have gone to Adelaide. I wanted to -- that was my second choice of venue...but I really can't afford $1,200-$1,400 on airfares -- and that's just Townsville to Adelaide and return! :eek:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Need your advice guys. I lined up and only got section 1 row k for Melbourne, but now I'm at work and can see on the website that there are floor seats in section E. I'm pretty short, do you reckon I should stay with my crappy seat at the back but still see or buy this other ticket on the floorand sell my crappy one on ebay?
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • Pappas wrote:

Congrats Harry and Megan and Joel!!! Front row......i guess that is just a dream for me....lucky fuckers! will someone get me a pick please?? tats all i ask....or a drop of Ed's sweat!! damn you front row peeps!!

:D i really am happy for you.....
  • Gennibean wrote:
    Need your advice guys. I lined up and only got section 1 row k for Melbourne, but now I'm at work and can see on the website that there are floor seats in section E. I'm pretty short, do you reckon I should stay with my crappy seat at the back but still see or buy this other ticket on the floorand sell my crappy one on ebay?

SEction 1 is good Gene cos you are directly in front of them...just not up the front. If you are short these are definately better seats! In SE you wouldnt be able to see bugger all babe. Stick with you raised seats....you will still have a fabulous view :)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yes, Wade....you should have gone to Adelaide. I wanted to -- that was my second choice of venue...
    I probably wouldve if i knew there were going to be 2 shows, i chose melbourne cause there were more shows and it was closer..

the only thing i can hope for with melbourne is a better crowd. :)
  • pazmanpazman Posts: 197
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Everyone seems to be getting great tix this time round.....

Congrats....you fuckers!!!! :D

Yes, Wade....you should have gone to Adelaide. I wanted to -- that was my second choice of venue...but I really can't afford $1,200-$1,400 on airfares -- and that's just Townsville to Adelaide and return! :eek:

Gee you got ripped off on flight tickets

Jemms and I paid 400 return Perth to Melbourne) and thats both our tickets!

Go to Jetstar people
    they have a 2nd birthday sale going on
    you cannot beat this deal i swear!
    I had it all once I gave it back
    hmm not sure my guess is 1 is by the middle....
    That's what I thought, but section B has seats in the 40s, so I guess they just number them right across a row? Starting at the far side of D, then through C and across B.

So I have 2 sets of tix. Section B, Row H in the 40s (I guess the far edge) and Section D, Row E, in the teens (closer to Section C I'm hoping). I figure I will on-sell the 2 I don't want, do you think I'll have any trouble? Hope not.

I wish I could have bought even 2 Section C, Front Row tix, pappas! Congratulations!
    Pappas wrote:

So, I guess you'll be hanging with your friends the whole time now, instead of playing musical chairs? :)
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    in adelaide, seat 1 is far left (if facing the stage) and seat 50 is far right.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • bazzer wrote:
    That's what I thought, but section B has seats in the 40s, so I guess they just number them right across a row? Starting at the far side of D, then through C and across B.

So I have 2 sets of tix. Section B, Row H in the 40s (I guess the far edge) and Section D, Row E, in the teens (closer to Section C I'm hoping). I figure I will on-sell the 2 I don't want, do you think I'll have any trouble? Hope not.

I wish I could have bought even 2 Section C, Front Row tix, pappas! Congratulations!

i recon your right next to me! i got row H section B as well! :D

This discussion has been closed.