Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    how did the adelaide pre-sale go? i couldnt try cause i was at uni, ill have to go for the normal tickets tomorrow... should be interesting....
    I got third row Adel tix in the presale, wooooooohooooooooooooooo!!
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    if ur prepared i bet u'll get fantastic seats :)

i got mike's side 6 rows back :o

Fuck off???? GRRRRR!!! My Brisbane 2 concerts are so fucking crap!!!! I need to get better seats, I really do....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    certain orange juices still taste like vodka to me!
    Me too, I thought I was going crazy.

I'm a wine girl with Reds I like a Merlot and White I go Sauvignon Blanc, but I'll drink anything really. I've been enjoying a bottle of Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon the last couple of nights in fact, it's a wine where they couldn't pick the grape so just went with them all.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fuck off???? GRRRRR!!! My Brisbane 2 concerts are so fucking crap!!!! I need to get better seats, I really do....

eeeek!! same for me and melb. 2 :o

did anyone get brissie 2 and melb 2 great pre-sale tix?
    wah
  • sounds good ;)

YEP! good old small town adelaide :o

hmmm pre sale is still goin, can get section H row B, hmmmm right in the middle...

do i take it or be greedy and wait for tomorrow??? hmmm
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    I have VD

no wait what are we talking about???

I was talking about VB ie VICTORIA BITTER!!! Who knows what Tig is talking about. The only thing I can think of that is VD is venerial disease....but I AM a bit sick! ;)
    catch you all later you post whores/sluts/hoes/hookers/prostitutes

see you all tomorrow

We're faithfull....we all believe <----PJ related post

lol :D bye byeeeee rhys :p
    wah
    Gib wrote:

I'm a wine girl with Reds I like a Merlot and White I go Sauvignon Blanc, but I'll drink anything really. I've been enjoying a bottle of Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon the last couple of nights in fact, it's a wine where they couldn't pick the grape so just went with them all.

Yep can relate to the Oj thing as well, I remember as an underage drinker me and my mates drank the local bottleshop out of Stones green ginger wine, only becasue the dollar to alcohol ratio was the best, tasted like crap however, them were the days.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    hmmm pre sale is still goin, can get section H row B, hmmmm right in the middle...

do i take it or be greedy and wait for tomorrow??? hmmm

awwww! unsure... really unsure!

i say wait ;) just buying 1 or 2?
    wah
  • awwww! unsure... really unsure!

i say wait ;) just buying 1 or 2?

hmmm its kinda right there on the boundry of being good and awesome.... i think ive been spoilt by 10c seating!! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Gib wrote:

I'm glad you agree...I've had some strange looks when I told people that the orange juice tastes like vodka!!! :D
    i think ive been spoilt by 10c seating!! :D

I hope so 10C

Vookie23 wrote:
    Yep can relate to the Oj thing as well, I remember as an underage drinker me and my mates drank the local bottleshop out of Stones green ginger wine, only becasue the dollar to alcohol ratio was the best, tasted like crap however, them were the days.

Oh no!!! Stone's ginger wine....baaaad memories...

2006!!! Oh fuck yeah!!

Okay, Leigh's in bed listening to Johnny Cash's rendition of 'Rusty Cage'...which is great by the way...but he's calling me in there....not for THAT reason Tig!!! Just pre-empting that smart arse remark from you!!

Got to go. I have to get up at 6am and take the dogs for a walk before work!

See yas! :D
    ZiggyStar wrote:

2006!!! Oh fuck yeah!!

Okay, Leigh's in bed listening to Johnny Cash's rendition of 'Rusty Cage'...which is great by the way...but he's calling me in there....not for THAT reason Tig!!! Just pre-empting that smart arse remark from you!!

Night Zig.

• ZiggyStar wrote:

2006!!! Oh fuck yeah!!

Dirty Bugger that Leigh is talking bout your Rusty Cage like that!! ;)

Nite Sus...Keep On Rockin
    and no i dont have vd.....i did a big typo...should have been vb....i suck
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    oh no i just came on dont go yet!!!...oh please dont go out on me...dont go out on me now!! HAHA...whats cracking crew any news?
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Vookie23 wrote:

LMFAO!!! got a bottle of Stones last week and some Lemonade!! Never drank it when i was out with other underagers but would have some of dads occasionally when i was younger!! Dont mind it every now and then!!
    LMFAO!!! got a bottle of Stones last week and some Lemonade!! Never drank it when i was out with other underagers but would have some of dads occasionally when i was younger!! Dont mind it every now and then!!

Get this then, try it with Fanta, that was the only thing that would numb the taste, ha ha ha.

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    back in my bar working days i used to serve some guys who would get me to put some stones in their beer.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Get this then, try it with Fanta, that was the only thing that would numb the taste, ha ha ha.

dont wanna numb the taste....i dont mind the odd Stones :D:D

that about the only old old skool drink i can drink. Andy used to buy a a bottle of Port....im talking about 800ml bottle..and polish it off in a night! ....eww, never liked Port...the Old man loves it but it gives him Gout! poor bugga!
    back in my bar working days i used to serve some guys who would get me to put some stones in their beer.

probably my mates, lol.

awww guys! Helloooooooo :P hahaha i said hi!

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    awww guys! Helloooooooo :P hahaha i said hi!

Hi Jemms all set with your Perth 10 C seats?? Are you heading east at all??

yay! thanks vookie!! :D for sure! heading east for all 3 melb shows!!!!!! perth is set :D assuming brad isnt gonna do a runner with my tickets and $700 cash! hahahaha... <3

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    yay! thanks vookie!! :D for sure! heading east for all 3 melb shows!!!!!! perth is set :D assuming brad isnt gonna do a runner with my tickets and $700 cash! hahahaha... <3

Have you got your seats set for the melb leg, where are you sitting?

dont wanna numb the taste....i dont mind the odd Stones :D:D

that about the only old old skool drink i can drink. Andy used to buy a a bottle of Port....im talking about 800ml bottle..and polish it off in a night! ....eww, never liked Port...the Old man loves it but it gives him Gout! poor bugga!

Port, had a few big nights on Port at uni, my fav now is the brown brothers old tokay, tastes like liquid molases, great stuff, really sweet

• Evening Krystie :)

i best be off to bed now my friends...dont wanna sleep in and miss the presale for Wade!!

Nite all

Good luck with it all tomorrow :)
    Evening Krystie :)

i best be off to bed now my friends...dont wanna sleep in and miss the presale for Wade!!

Nite all

Good luck with it all tomorrow :)

Yeah same, night all and all the best with tommorow:D

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Yeah same, night all and all the best with tommorow:D

Yeah, i'm out too, see ya
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Have you got your seats set for the melb leg, where are you sitting?

the lovely heyjose has the tix sitting second row i believe? not 100% sure. havnt yet got the 3rd show tix! everyone else seems to already have got theirs! :( i hope not but either way i have much respect for brad coz he's doing me and my sis a massively huge favour! anyone know what a good present for brad would be? coz I owe him one for sure :) where are you sitting vook>?

Ten Club (289xxx)

This discussion has been closed.