Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• soapyrows wrote:
    What Does Cvc Mean On The Credit Card Thing!!

is that the last 3 digits in the number on the back of your card?? im not 100% sure...
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    WOW - they must of sold all the melbourne 3 floor seats in the presale. Only singels left now and the closest i pulled was row 15.
    Was worried about buying my row 4 section B tickets yesterday incase i could of pulled row 1 or 2 today - man am i glad i got those row 4 tickets yesterday in the presale!
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    how did everyone do?

im pretty happy

got section 8 row O for melb

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    woohoo! section SE row AA on floor!! prob be better than my 10C tix!!
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    soapyrows wrote:
    What Does Cvc Mean On The Credit Card Thing!!
    turn your card around mate, and look at the number on the back, it should have an extra 3 numbers on the back, that is your cvc number

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • yep...seems all melb floor is gone. I got S7 row F for Wade. hope they are alright for him :o They are just to the side of Sc and Sf
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • longroad1longroad1 Posts: 49
    Something not right here as hardly any front sec floors were sold yesterday and absolutely nothing in A B or C came up today.
  • talithatalitha Posts: 29
    phew. section B, row e. thank god for that.
  • soapyrows wrote:
    woohoo! section SE row AA on floor!! prob be better than my 10C tix!!

Holy Crap Soph!! It told me all floor were "exhausted"

Good on ya girl :D:D
    Pappas wrote:
    turn your card around mate, and look at the number on the back, it should have an extra 3 numbers on the back, that is your cvc number

lol!! thanks dude but i finally figured it out!! i'm at uni and had to ask everyone in the comp room but no-one knew!! so i just didn't fill it in, then pressed submit, then it told me what i was. i was panickin sooooooo much!!

i HOPE you'll be a star,
    what the hell is secion SE on the floor? i'm looking at the map. i do not get it

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • im still trying for tix...just for the hell of it to see what comes up and i sure as hell aint getting any floor seats...up to S2 now..getting further back..
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    the best i pulled for melbourne 3 was section A row K.

the pre sale did not sell out the floor, it was easy to get pairs of tickets further back.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    longroad1 wrote:
    Something not right here as hardly any front sec floors were sold yesterday and absolutely nothing in A B or C came up today.

Think they must have sold plenty of floor yesterday. I know i got Section B row 4 yesterday in the presale and a friend of mine for Section A row 2.
    So seems like alot of the first sections sold yesterday.
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    soapyrows wrote:
    what the hell is secion SE on the floor? i'm looking at the map. i do not get it

its section E
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • soapyrows wrote:

its section SE = Section E...its the green block you can see on the map in the middle of the back of the floor
  • nice work guys! ok adelaides turn, 15mins to go! im pumped and ready! bring it onnnnnnn!!!

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Its way too random online.. think i will just line up next time.
    Im here on the dot at presale and today and did not pull up one front section seat the whole time
  • now im getting S9 row T....section 9 is right beside the stge....might be abit hard on the eyes though.
  • floor tix for Melb are sold out....it is still telling me that! how are peeps getting floor??
    now im getting S9 row T....section 9 is right beside the stge....might be abit hard on the eyes though.

tig?? u comin to the melb show??!!

i HOPE you'll be a star,
    there are still singles on the floor.
  • i can get section 6 (beside mixing desk) but only 1 ticket were those who got floor only buying 1??
    Good Luck Adelaide! - not long now.
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    we scored section 9 row N for 5 of us, which is what we wanted but maybe a bit closer. trying to get closer to row A though.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • soapyrows wrote:
    tig?? u comin to the melb show??!!

not me babe:( I got tix for Wade this morning (Murder) cos he was lining up aswell and he is gonna take the best 2 tix he gets out of the however many he buys! I dont think i got him the best seats though. if the damn floor was available to me in two's we would have been sweet!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    not me babe:( I got tix for Wade this morning (Murder) cos he was lining up aswell and he is gonna take the best 2 tix he gets out of the however many he buys! I dont think i got him the best seats though. if the damn floor was available to me in two's we would have been sweet!

How did Wade go? HAve you spoken to him? What tix did you get for him?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • we scored section 9 row N for 5 of us, which is what we wanted but maybe a bit closer. trying to get closer to row A though.

the best i could get for 3 of us yesterday was section H row b or something, hope for something better than that... not long now!

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    the best i could get for 3 of us yesterday was section H row b or something, hope for something better than that... not long now!

im talking about melb 3 :) ive already got 2nd row centre for adel 2 ;)
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • im talking about melb 3 :) ive already got 2nd row centre for adel 2 ;)
    bastard! :D

This discussion has been closed.