Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    yeah that is a large time gap...ed will need to nip down to bells though and catch a wave for a few days

Couldn't agree with you more, lets hope he stays near the shore. LOL
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    yeah that is a large time gap...ed will need to nip down to bells though and catch a wave for a few days

the large gap will let ed appear on stage at the telstra dome with bono on the 17th and/or 18th.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • did everyone see this, http://www.ew.com/ew/pearljam great interview
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    the large gap will let ed appear on stage at the telstra dome with bono on the 17th and/or 18th.

Well I suppose thats only fair.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Good interview, loved this snippet

Ever poke around the message boards? (Asked to Ed)
    I've never replied to anything. Well, no, I did. I replied once. A kid had the lyrics for a song called ''State of Love and Trust,'' and it was just bass-ackwards. So I wrote to him and said, ''My brother's good friends with Ed's brother, and he got a copy of the lyrics, and here's what it is.'' And then like two days later I got a reply and I thought, Oh, this'll be interesting, he'll probably be thanking me... and it was just one word. It said, ''Nope.'' That's when I realized, Okay, I don't have time to get in the ring.

Classic

• StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Vookie23 wrote:

I've never replied to anything. Well, no, I did. I replied once. A kid had the lyrics for a song called ''State of Love and Trust,'' and it was just bass-ackwards. So I wrote to him and said, ''My brother's good friends with Ed's brother, and he got a copy of the lyrics, and here's what it is.'' And then like two days later I got a reply and I thought, Oh, this'll be interesting, he'll probably be thanking me... and it was just one word. It said, ''Nope.'' That's when I realized, Okay, I don't have time to get in the ring.

Classic
    Yeah, classic alright. I have heard that he checks around regularly though.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    10k POST!

ahhh fuck i missed out!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    fuck me!:eek:

i just woke up from having a sleep, put some leftovers in the microwave, got it out.... AND I LEFT THE FORK IN THE BOWL IN THE MICROWAVE!!!!

have i just ruined our microwave? theres a bit of a funny smell :(:(:(

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    Pappas wrote:
    10k POST!

ahhh fuck i missed out!
    Fucking snipers and stalkers hey. lol. Won't be long till the 20K arrives anyway by the looks of it. I'll be the one hiding behind the bushes waiting.........
  • fuck me!:eek:

i just woke up from having a sleep, put some leftovers in the microwave, got it out.... AND I LEFT THE FORK IN THE BOWL IN THE MICROWAVE!!!!

have i just ruined our microwave? theres a bit of a funny smell :(:(:(

did that the other week with a mug that had a silver rim round the top

made some crazy ass sounds......

but thats it,

microwave still works.

but is probably leaking radio active waste into my food????????????

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    did that the other week with a mug that had a silver rim round the top

made some crazy ass sounds......

but thats it,

microwave still works.

but is probably leaking radio active waste into my food????????????

oh phew! man i jumped about a metre back from the microwave when i saw that fork! i even turned it off at the power point using a wooden spoon in case it was going to zap me..... at least im awake now! lol

• oh phew! man i jumped about a metre back from the microwave when i saw that fork! i even turned it off at the power point using a wooden spoon in case it was going to zap me..... at least im awake now! lol

did your left overs taste ok or is it now take away!!!!!

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    did your left overs taste ok or is it now take away!!!!!

lol they were ok.... boring and dry.... but ok..... infact, i think i might go complement it with a glass of milk :D

• filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    Vookie23 wrote:

Classic
    very cool lmao at that

on a sore not i am very dissapointed about the 10000th post common guys there like 100 posts leading up to it saying "i'm gonna get it"
    and then 100 posts after saying fuck i missed it

plus a mile stone in our grate thread is just shit in it self

if ur gonna post something make it interesting and a bit of fun ***end bitch***
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    very cool lmao at that

on a sore not i am very dissapointed about the 10000th post common guys there like 100 posts leading up to it saying "i'm gonna get it"
    and then 100 posts after saying fuck i missed it

plus a mile stone in our grate thread is just shit in it self

if ur gonna post something make it interesting and a bit of fun ***end bitch***

i just made the best mug of milo
    wah
    i just made the best mug of milo
    Did you put extra sugar in it? I do that. I'm wearing grey socks today.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Stranded wrote:
    Did you put extra sugar in it? I do that. I'm wearing grey socks today.

i never put sugar in it :) im sweet enough already ;) haha!

grey is nice. mine are white

lol

time for prisonbreak :D

2006 :D
    wah
    i never put sugar in it :) im sweet enough already ;) haha!

grey is nice. mine are white

lol

time for prisonbreak :D

2006 :D
    They have Milo in your prison. We only get Quick here. I hope you only wash your white socks with other white clothes.
    Stranded wrote:
    They have Milo in your prison. We only get Quick here. I hope you only wash your white socks with other white clothes.
    that's it i'm gonna find some illegal music site and post a link here and get this fucker closed

oh tig i gots some eather;)
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

that's it i'm gonna find some illegal music site and post a link here and get this fucker closed

oh tig i gots some eather;)
    Aww, c'mon Filthy. You're a pig for it as much as we are. Don't go and get yourself chucked out by posting dodgy links. This thread will LIVE!!! What colour socks are you wearing?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is fun. Filthy, you're all tensed up mate. Let it out, say uuummmmmmmmm.
    dark blue and i got a hair cut the other day

the pix are awesome from the tour and i am so gonna get to hear alive live for the first time
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• jl10jl10 Posts: 36

Have these dates been confirmed for rescheduled U2 tour?
    Any suggestions on the best way to get tix on friday? Line up or net, can't be bothered trolling thru 1000 posts looking, thanks in advance.

• BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Any suggestions on the best way to get tix on friday? Line up or net, can't be bothered trolling thru 1000 posts looking, thanks in advance.
    If you line up, make sure you are first in line. In '03 the guy first in line got 3rd row, I was second in line got about 33rd row. I've got a couple of outlets nearby, so if i'm not first at one i'll try the other.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
    dark blue and i got a hair cut the other day

the pix are awesome from the tour and i am so gonna get to hear alive live for the first time
    First gig? My second, but first in 6 years. Where's the pix?
    Baystone wrote:
    If you line up, make sure you are first in line. In '03 the guy first in line got 3rd row, I was second in line got about 33rd row. I've got a couple of outlets nearby, so if i'm not first at one i'll try the other.

Thanks for your reply and good luck, I know everyones getting sick of replying to these types of questions or a scared that they are shooting themselves in the foot by giving out the information, really appreaciate it.

Stranded wrote:
    First gig? My second, but first in 6 years. Where's the pix?
    nononononononono

Alive hasn't been played at a show i have attended

the tour pix are on http://www.pearljam.com
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Thanks for your reply and good luck, I know everyones getting sick of replying to these types of questions or a scared that they are shooting themselves in the foot by giving out the information, really appreaciate it.
    That's cool. I'm actually selling my sister and a friend out anyway. I won't buy anymore than 3 tix because I fear that if I buy any more I'll be pushing myself further and further back. This could be the last time I see them for a while.
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
    nononononononono

Alive hasn't been played at a show i have attended

the tour pix are on http://www.pearljam.com
    Ever checked the "Pinkpop" gig in 1994 when they played Alive? Check it out at youtube. Worth a look.
This discussion has been closed.