Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    No one wants to trade me their 10c version of the Avo do they?

I gots a Binaural Vinyl, a Light Years limited 7" or a I Am Mine limited 7"

plus some other stuff here:
    http://lifewasted.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=21

Sorry mate, no can do.
    It's just too good :)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Sorry mate, no can do.
    It's just too good :)

Come on,

i'll throw in my wife!

she can kinda cook :D
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    Come on,

i'll throw in my wife!

hahahaha i LOVE it!!!! i used 2 offer my brother 4 trades...
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

Come on,

i'll throw in my wife!

Hmmm........................... no deal :)
    I'm on a strict avocado only diet.
    Ten Club style :)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Hmmm........................... no deal :)

Damn it!!!

I just can't seem to get rid of her
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Damn it!!!

I just can't seem to get rid of her

:D
    That's not very nice ;)
    Any news today?
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Funny stuff lads!

Ive popped on a few times throughout the day and nope no special news to report. Who was it that mentioned the Wollongong thing yesterday?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Howzit Don. Not sure, but wouldn't read too much into it. Have heard that a thousand times over the last few weeks. Where would they play?
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oh yeah Stranded I know its a million to one but was discussing it this morn and just couldnt remember who mentioned it. Anywho no issue.

Anyhow have a great nite all - I heading to a corporate box at the footy to drink myself free Stella all nite. And a hire car home - thats what I get for looking after my clients well!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    OMG!! call me slow or whatever u like, but i just discovered the 'avacado' theme for this forum!! woohoo!! it's so much better!!
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    can anyone help with how to get the latest concert downloads eg cost,where to go.any help would be appreciated.
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    rocket wrote:
    can anyone help with how to get the latest concert downloads eg cost,where to go.any help would be appreciated.

I take it you mean for the bootlegs for this tour?? You can go to the goods section in the http://www.tenclub.net page and click on bootlegs, it's pretty self explanatory from there.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Wonder if there will be a secret gig between nights 2 and Night 3 in Melb?

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Wonder if there will be a secret gig between nights 2 and Night 3 in Melb?

like a gig during the day?
    unlikely
    Wave came crashing...
    like a gig during the day?
    unlikely
    Nah like a special gig under a alias on the wed night that only 10C peeps know about, at a small bar in Melb somewhere.

• CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Nah like a special gig under a alias on the wed night that only 10C peeps know about, at a small bar in Melb somewhere.
    Maybe they will sleep all through wednesday, or practice, and re-learn a song that they never play, like who you are, or wma.

OR, maybe a secret show like your said. :D
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Vookie23 wrote:

geez vookie...maybe youre a little over optimistic!
    They havent done a show like that for god knows how long
    Wave came crashing...
    geez vookie...maybe youre a little over optimistic!
    They havent done a show like that for god knows how long

Yeah I know the liklihood is highly unlikely can't say I'd blame them if they wanted a rest, but it's all about me and my wants. LOL

Howzit UHIMT ? Got tix for Perth? Be lining up with the rest of the cattle on the internet tomorrow. Can't say I like my chances much. What do you reckon, a second gig maybe?
  • Vookie23 wrote:

live at the chapel live at the chapel live at the chapel live at the chappel live at the chapel etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.........................................
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Stranded wrote:
    Howzit UHIMT ? Got tix for Perth? Be lining up with the rest of the cattle on the internet tomorrow. Can't say I like my chances much. What do you reckon, a second gig maybe?

well stranded...i dont think a second show for perth will happen becaause subiaco oval will have something around 20000 to 25000 seats available. It is very unlikely that it will sell out.
    And yes I have my tix for Perth, are you not a ten club member?

are u going to have a holiday in western australia while you are over from amsterdam?
    Wave came crashing...
    well stranded...i dont think a second show for perth will happen becaause subiaco oval will have something around 20000 to 25000 seats available. It is very unlikely that it will sell out.
    And yes I have my tix for Perth, are you not a ten club member?

are u going to have a holiday in western australia while you are over from amsterdam?

Yeah have to agree, same with extra shows for Syd and Bris because I don't think the tour schedule will allow for it, still plenty of time for more shows between Melb and Adelaide though, LOL:D

Nope, no holiday. Heading home on the 26th of June. Not a minute too soon either. Never really thought it good idea to become a 10C member because I've moved around Europe for the last 6 and a half years. Always thought it too difficult. Stupid fucker I am.
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Yeah have to agree, same with extra shows for Syd and Bris because I don't think the tour schedule will allow for it, still plenty of time for more shows between Melb and Adelaide though, LOL:D

live at the capel live at the chapel live at the chapel live at the chapel
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Stranded wrote:
    Nope, no holiday. Heading home on the 26th of June. Not a minute too soon either. Never really thought it good idea to become a 10C member because I've moved around Europe for the last 6 and a half years. Always thought it too difficult. Stupid fucker I am.

oh i see...so your an perth lad!
    Wave came crashing...
  • Vookie23 wrote:

yeah that is a large time gap...ed will need to nip down to bells though and catch a wave for a few days
    Wave came crashing...
    Nah, Sydney originally, but I'll be heading back for my third stint in the land of the sandgroper. Family and friends have all seemed to migrate that way for some reason. Being a true New South Welshman, I won't say it's because it's such a great place, but deep down I have to admit that it's pretty fucking good. Only thing is the AFL. Go the Blues tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.