Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Zoso wrote:
    pre-sale is fucked because last time I did it I got in the nose bleeds seats at melb... I'm going to try my luck Friday with the public sale. Much better chance of getting good seats.
    Sure, but I think it won't hurt to try the presale tomorrow. You never know. There must be some good seats sold. If not, you don't have to buy them once it brings up some seats. If they're no good, don't get them and then wait until Friday.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    bazzer wrote:
    Sure, but I think it won't hurt to try the presale tomorrow. You never know. There must be some good seats sold. If not, you don't have to buy them once it brings up some seats. If they're no good, don't get them and then wait until Friday.

I didnt think of that.... I will do that.. This is a fail safe way of getting alright to good seats.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DAMN you Edwardo!!!! :D

thats right kids

thats right!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • Zoso wrote:
    I didnt think of that.... I will do that.. This is a fail safe way of getting alright to good seats.

if the presale works the same way normal sale does, thats what i did for 2 1/2 hours last friday! everytime i got tix, if i didnt like em i just cancelled the order and started again. it was too easy...not that i ended up with good seats doing that...luckily my mate Jim hooked me up....Ahhh Jim...what a freaking Legend!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    either way, il try the presale too, are you sure its 11am?

a guy from my work got 6th row on floor adelaide by doing the presale thing for adealide

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Have a great day my friends. and if your going presale tomorrow...Good Luck!!

Keep On Rockin to Ticketfucker ;);)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Sent PM Zig. :eek:
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ok... heres a question for all you RADaladians out there...

im just planing our honeymoon.. we're going to drive to adelaide from melbourne via the great ocean road, but then we've got a few days after the two adelaide shows to explore...

so... do we go to Kangeroo Island, or to the Barrossa Valley?

what would you guys do? and why? and are there any tour groups you can recommend?

peace
    megan

if nothing is everything i would have it all

im just planing our honeymoon.. we're going to drive to adelaide from melbourne via the great ocean road, but then we've got a few days after the two adelaide shows to explore...

so... do we go to Kangeroo Island, or that Barrossa Valley?

what would you guys do? and why? and are there any tour groups you can recommend?

peace
    megan
    That's kinda what I had planned, but I think I'm flagging that idea now. The rental car would be quite expensive since they seem to add a hefty "relocation" fee if you pick up in Melb and drop off in Adelaide. So I guess we'll just fly now and use the extra time to explore Adelaide's surrounds.
    if the presale works the same way normal sale does, thats what i did for 2 1/2 hours last friday! everytime i got tix, if i didnt like em i just cancelled the order and started again. it was too easy...not that i ended up with good seats doing that...luckily my mate Jim hooked me up....Ahhh Jim...what a freaking Legend!!!
    Well, there's not really much point doing that, is there? I mean there's the possiblity that better seats will become available if someone had them in their cart but then cancelled their order. Otherwise you're just trying over and over for an increasingly smaller pool of tickets. Don't see the reasoning in that?
    bazzer wrote:
    That's kinda what I had planned, but I think I'm flagging that idea now. The rental car would be quite expensive since they seem to add a hefty "relocation" fee if you pick up in Melb and drop off in Adelaide. So I guess we'll just fly now and use the extra time to explore Adelaide's surrounds.

europecar is pretty good... and we've got a virgin credit card so we get mates rates with them.

the relocation fee isnt that much with them

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089

peace
    megan

Barrossa!
    Stay at one of the winerys.....log fire, couple nice bottles of plonk, bitta cuddling under the doona - how romantic!!

Not that Im the romantic type. Hope it goes well!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.

peace
    megan
    barossa mate id do barossa, very beautiful an picturesque, and gr8 if you love your wine too. awesome wine tours there

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Barossa by a landslide...
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    awesome! barrossa it is then...

ive posted this on lifewasted aswell, so if you guys could help me out with any further information, that would be a BIG help... ie accomodation, the better wineries, any other activities, etc...

ive only ever spent a few hours in adelaide before, so im really excited... hehe i think we should organise a pj fan day at the zoo... lol i hear you guys have beavers at your zoo... :o

europecar is pretty good... and we've got a virgin credit card so we get mates rates with them.

the relocation fee isnt that much with them
    That's who I first tried and it was like $275 relocation fee! Maybe I need to go back and check it out again, before I book my MEL->ADL.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    POO

Ha ha ha, nice job on 10,000th, all most as good as the old thread 9000th post of...
    9000th post y'all

Eat my balls!!!!!!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    bazzer wrote:
    That's who I first tried and it was like $275 relocation fee! Maybe I need to go back and check it out again, before I book my MEL->ADL.

hmm.... i just entered in my details again and this is what it spat out (for 7 day hire)

Below is an estimate of the cost of your rental:

Base Price Pricing Info

Hyundai Getz (for 7 Days) $258.72

Discount Amount -$12.94

Standard Taxes and Fees

Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee $30.80

Duty Recovery Fee $5.53

Price Total: $282.11

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    linc (TroubledSoul) lives in Tanunda in the heart of the Barossa Valley, im sure hed give u any info u need
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hyundais are crap
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Murder wrote:
    Sent PM Zig. :eek:

REsponded to your PM, Murder....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    hyundais are crap

i know... thats why hiring it and not buying it...

its also why they're cheap :)

we cant afford the lancer and its only me and joel and we dont take up much space.... so the getz will do us fine

hyundais are crap
    Maybe, but they are cheapest! :)
    i know... thats why hiring it and not buying it...

its also why they're cheap :)

we cant afford the lancer and its only me and joel and we dont take up much space.... so the getz will do us fine
    Haha.
    I might have to get your parameters from you. I was only going to hire for 3 days (just enough to get us there) but if it's the same price for 7 days then I would do that... PM me maybe? Did you go via the virgin website?
    bazzer wrote:
    Haha.
    I might have to get your parameters from you. I was only going to hire for 3 days (just enough to get us there) but if it's the same price for 7 days then I would do that... PM me maybe? Did you go via the virgin website?

consider yourself PMd

when me an 4 mates went to gold coast we hired a thrashed out vr commodore was fun, thrashed the shit outa it lol. even got some wheel spin sidewayz leaving the car rental place in front of the business! :p

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Pappas wrote:
    when me an 4 mates went to gold coast we hired a thrashed out vr commodore was fun, thrashed the shit outa it lol. even got some wheel spin sidewayz leaving the car rental place in front of the business! :p

lol...reminds me of that jackass the movie
    Wave came crashing...
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    lol...reminds me of that jackass the movie

rental car smash em up durby, that'd be hell fun!

smash the fuck outta that crappy little Getz!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • rental car smash em up durby, that'd be hell fun!

lol....we'll all hire a car each and paint them with pearl jam slogans....shotgun number 10
    Wave came crashing...
    rental car smash em up durby, that'd be hell fun!

hahaha! yeah cool! ill do it!

but you have to pay the bond and insurance ;)

This discussion has been closed.