Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• GavrocksGavrocks Posts: 33
    S9 for me, front row, between mike and jeff, but closer to mike so i'm hopeing for the same or better this time(depending on how many people are going to all shows who have a better number then me)
    With our 10 Club tickets, we better be in either S8, S9, S9A, S47, S47A or S46!
    Ten Club Member: 342***

10/11/06 - Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    14/6/08 - Manchester, TN, USA
    16/6/08 - Columbia, SC, USA
    20/11/09 - Melbourne, VIC, Australia

"Such a perfect Island, tucked away in the sea.
    The real land of the free, do you hear me?"
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    S9 for me, front row, between mike and jeff, but closer to mike so i'm hopeing for the same or better this time(depending on how many people are going to all shows who have a better number then me)

Only problem is that ticketing was in block formation last time I'm pretty sure. Wasn't it that the people first in line generally got the better seats first? I think the block position was based on seniority but not the actual seat within that block. 10C changed it so that people weren't lining up for hours and hours and hours in the morning to get the best seat in their block. Correct me if I'm wrong!?
  • ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    Did anyone else see the add for the tour during big brother last night.. I wasn't watching it.. my sister was while i was doing work inconsiderate poo:D. I was dissapointed to see it adverstised in a show who most of its audience are cretins except my sister, I sound so elitist haha. The add played a bit of Evenflow and some of WWS too if my memory serves me correct and said tickets are on sale friday
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Is this my post 1,000?
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Wait that was only 998...

hmm.. I wish I got to see a pearl jam add on TV. I never watch TV so I don't see them. :(
    We are past 8,000 Replies.. I gotta go back and see who got 8,000.

POST 1,000!!!!!!

Thanks guys, If it wern't for this thread, i would have like 7 posts! ;)
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    Major Clod wrote:
    Only problem is that ticketing was in block formation last time I'm pretty sure. Wasn't it that the people first in line generally got the better seats first? I think the block position was based on seniority but not the actual seat within that block. 10C changed it so that people weren't lining up for hours and hours and hours in the morning to get the best seat in their block. Correct me if I'm wrong!?

tickets are put in an envelope with your name on them so when you show to the venue you are handed your envelope with two tickets inside. no lining up all day, just people stuffing envelopes with tickets instead!

still by seniority, still in "blocks" so to speak.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • For all those Perth-ites out there...

I rang the Subiaco council today to see if i could find out any more about the whole "subject to council approval" case for Perth show.
    Basically, the next council meeting that anything llike this will be decided is scheduled for next Tuesday night (23rd May).
    My guess is that the earliest we are gonna her anything about a Perth show from 10C is next Wednesday morning... which kinda makes sense if Coppel is saying the public tix sale is on for the 26th.
  • TakenAwayTakenAway Posts: 2
    Cheers MoochyBlaylock for the info. Pity about the wait, but at least we're gonna get a show!
    "...I'll do this one myself.." -EV
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Murder wrote:
    We are past 8,000 Replies.. I gotta go back and see who got 8,000.

POST 1,000!!!!!!

Thanks guys, If it wern't for this thread, i would have like 7 posts! ;)

awww congrats wade :D lol!

im over the moon.. got my first bootleg downloading now for 2006, arghhhh :D :eek:
    wah
  • AnimalSA22AnimalSA22 Posts: 14
    Hey Ya all, how is everyone this evening? Hey, does anyone get good seats from ticketek when they buy on wednesday, or are they gonna be crap seats??? Help, I'm scared I'm not gonna get any.... Dang lack of ten club membership (stomps foot)
    ~~~And now my bitter hands
    chafe beneath the clouds
    Of what was everything?~~~~
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    For all those Perth-ites out there...

I rang the Subiaco council today to see if i could find out any more about the whole "subject to council approval" case for Perth show.
    Basically, the next council meeting that anything llike this will be decided is scheduled for next Tuesday night (23rd May).
    My guess is that the earliest we are gonna her anything about a Perth show from 10C is next Wednesday morning... which kinda makes sense if Coppel is saying the public tix sale is on for the 26th.

geeeeze those subi-centro fat cats take there sweet time dont they? dont they know that there are people's sanity they are dealing with?

thanks for the update.

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    heyjose wrote:
    Yes and Krys owes me!!!

Is there a Ticket Mafia we can use? :D j/k

OI hahahah its coming brad!! I was just worried about you running away with my ticket and money...but its all about the trust people :D
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • I know where he lives Krystie :):) he cant hide from you know!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    I know where he lives Krystie :):) he cant hide from you know!!!

i knew that return address was a bad idea!!!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    heyjose wrote:
    i knew that return address was a bad idea!!!

BAHAHA yeah but she also has mine!!! so we both cant hide! tigs awesome
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    The campaign has reached 450!!!
    That means that it's going to be a feature story in the Newcastle Herald!!!
    :)
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    News
    SMALL TALK
    with Amy Edwards and Michael Gadd

15 May 2006
    The Newcastle Herald
    Late

the word

A GROUP of Newcastle Pearl Jam fans are petitioning to get the band to perform in this city when they visit Australia in November. Led by Mark Waddingham, they have gathered more than 250 supporters on the website http://www.ncsis.com/pearljam . They have also distributed petitions at JB Hi-Fi, Kotara, as well as Richards Surf Shop and Musos Corner in Newcastle. Pearl Jam have performance dates set for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide but have not announced any regional concerts. Waddingham plans to change that. "In 1998 Perth successfully lobbied to get Pearl Jam to go there," he said. During that year, a petition with 12,000 signatures was presented to Pearl Jam's Stone Gossard when he was touring Australia with his other band, Brad.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    awww congrats wade :D lol!

im over the moon.. got my first bootleg downloading now for 2006, arghhhh :D :eek:
    what did u get ??

did u get it mp3 or flac
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    News
    SMALL TALK

15 May 2006
    The Newcastle Herald
    Late

the word

A GROUP of Newcastle Pearl Jam fans are petitioning to get the band to perform in this city when they visit Australia in November. Led by Mark Waddingham, they have gathered more than 250 supporters on the website http://www.ncsis.com/pearljam . They have also distributed petitions at JB Hi-Fi, Kotara, as well as Richards Surf Shop and Musos Corner in Newcastle. Pearl Jam have performance dates set for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide but have not announced any regional concerts. Waddingham plans to change that. "In 1998 Perth successfully lobbied to get Pearl Jam to go there," he said. During that year, a petition with 12,000 signatures was presented to Pearl Jam's Stone Gossard when he was touring Australia with his other band, Brad.
    THATS AWESOME!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    keep signing up!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    News
    SMALL TALK

15 May 2006
    The Newcastle Herald
    Late

the word

My mate Mark stole my thunder. 'Led by Mark Waddingham', typical press. They always fail to get their facts right. I was sitting next to Mark when he made the phone call and not once did he mention about being any kind of 'leader'
    Oh well, I have to phone them today about the feature story cos we've passed 450!!
    Just have to set the story straight that it was an equal group effort between Mark, Andre_W and myself (with some help from Mark Richards)
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hey guys io asked the ten club about seats and i was very clear on my question so here is the reply

It is likely but I can't confirm anything at this time.
    - Hide quoted text -

On 5/14/06 11:11 PM, "Thomas Phillips" <tomphillips.tas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, there has been some confusion with the fans about the ticketing
    > arrangments if any extra shows in australia are announced
    >
    > Will there be ten club tickets available for the extra shows?
    >
    > Just to clarify i am not asking whether or not we can reserve them.
    >
    > Thanks in anticipation of your answer
    > Tom
    >
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    No announcement yet about 10c tix for second/third shows. :(
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    hey guys io asked the ten club about seats and i was very clear on my question so here is the reply

- Hide quoted text -

>
    >
    >
    > Tom
    >

FUCKING YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D I wrote my above post too soon!!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    just signed the Newcastle petition... good luck.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    just signed the Newcastle petition... good luck.

Thanks mate!!! :)
  • hey guys io asked the ten club about seats and i was very clear on my question so here is the reply

- Hide quoted text -

>
    >
    >
    > Tom
    >
    thats funny as i recieved an email back from ten club this morning after i asked the same question and i got "no it is not likley at this stage"
    this was my second email and second same reply i might just have to give them a call
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    thats funny as i recieved an email back from ten club this morning after i asked the same question and i got "no it is not likley at this stage"
    this was my second email and second same reply i might just have to give them a call

i wish they would give us a consistent answer
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    My mate Mark stole my thunder. 'Led by Mark Waddingham', typical press. They always fail to get their facts right. I was sitting next to Mark when he made the phone call and not once did he mention about being any kind of 'leader'
    Oh well, I have to phone them today about the feature story cos we've passed 450!!
    Just have to set the story straight that it was an equal group effort between Mark, Andre_W and myself (with some help from Mark Richards)

Mark Richards is helping? Just tell him to ring Eddie and say that we're hiding all the waves from him on his visit until he plays Newcastle? Or that the surf demons won't be happy if he doesn't play Newcastle?

I remember seeing Richo give Eddie a board in Sydney Ent. Centre.
This discussion has been closed.