Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

surely the cant say that unless we can get tix to these extra shows! ;)

that wouldn't be very nice if we couldnt :eek:
    wah
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    i posted this on the other aussie tour thread thought it might be helpfull

i wrote this email to 10C the other night

could you please tell me if 10C members are going to be able to buy tickets through the ten club for the added shows in australia it would be nice for the heads up as if not i will travel interstate to see some more shows and as the current 10C tickets go off sale wed morning and the genral public ticket release is not until the friday it would be great to know

thanks.

and this is what i just got back

We have made the announcement and sent an email to all eligible fan club members. Check the website, http://www.pearljam.com for more details.

Thanks
    10C Staff

could they just be referring to the announcement that's already been made, even though you asked about added shows?
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    Looking at the seating charts for brisbane

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=BEC&s=8703

looks like theyll be seating people all the way round... they havent done this on previous tours. Anyone know how many Brisbane holds?

I think the brissie ent cent holds about 13,000. and i swear thats how they had the seats last time, but maybe not with the 2 aisle down down the middle, it was just one big row of seats along the floor, no gaps in it.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

surely the cant say that unless we can get tix to these extra shows! ;)

that wouldn't be very nice if we couldnt :eek:

Well they would have to announce extra shows on their website, doesn't mean we'll get tix for them though?
    Well they would have to announce extra shows on their website, doesn't mean we'll get tix for them though?

so they'll just be announcing public sale dates...

fingers crossed for 10c :)
    wah
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    sorry if its been mentioned but ticketek has tickets at $99 each... looks like the 10C are charging a little more. Wierd

$101.15 for brissie, plus transation fee, probably bringing up to about $104-$105. man looks like i gots to sell a kidney, or my wife.

i think the wife;)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    Looking at the seating charts for brisbane

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=BEC&s=8703

looks like theyll be seating people all the way round... they havent done this on previous tours. Anyone know how many Brisbane holds?

COME ON TEN CLUB!!!! GIVE US MORE TICKETS!!!!

I was in section S47B last time....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    COME ON TEN CLUB!!!! GIVE US MORE TICKETS!!!!

well u know how i say my seats were bad last time i was in s24a!!! bout half way sucked to be me:( kind of explains why the wife fell asleep.... lack of oxygen up so high;)
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    more ten club tickets.how many more do you huys want?just because people aren't in ten club doesn't mean we aren't fans.is there any bloody tickets left
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
    ZiggyStar wrote:

S9 for me, front row, between mike and jeff, but closer to mike so i'm hopeing for the same or better this time(depending on how many people are going to all shows who have a better number then me)
    s24a!!!

Dude, could you even tell you were at a PJ concert, sorry man but those seats sucked! well you'll be closer this time!
    Dude, could you even tell you were at a PJ concert, sorry man but those seats sucked! well you'll be closer this time!
    well hell yeah it was still sooooooo awesome when ed sung like a spot on the sun i got hit with a direct light in the eyes

but yes so glad i'll be in spitting distance of the band this time
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

but yes so glad i'll be in spitting distance of the band this time

Not that you would want to spit at them, or them on you, unless you are some kinda freak who wants ed's spit all over him? Are you some kind of freak filthy??

speaking of spit, my wife thought it was disgusting that i drank from ed's wine last show after about 7 other fans had a sip as well.
    Not that you would want to spit at them, or them on you, unless you are some kinda freak who wants ed's spit all over him? Are you some kind of freak filthy??

speaking of spit, my wife thought it was disgusting that i drank from ed's wine last show after about 7 other fans had a sip as well.

that is a bit gross

no I'm not into spit but i wouldn't mind a pic or a stick... just one I'm not greedy
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• Is there a reason why 10C can not tell us about tiks to extra shows I know the shows have not been announced yet but surely they could officially say if there is more shows 10 clubbers are or are not going to get tiks
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Is there a reason why 10C can not tell us about tiks to extra shows I know the shows have not been announced yet but surely they could officially say if there is more shows 10 clubbers are or are not going to get tiks

Hey everyone - hope we are well.

I argree totally with you Wasted. Its not that hard.

Otherwise whats the options??? Just keep checking the ticketek page on friday for a second show and purchase there?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    that is a bit gross

no I'm not into spit but i wouldn't mind a pic or a stick... just one I'm not greedy

Yeah i was lucky enough to score a few mike pics and a jeff pic, i gave a few of my mike pics to my mates who had seats in like the 12th row.

here are the pics i kept:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/Pearl%20Jam%20Brisbane%202003/Pics.jpg
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    What about the ticketek pre sale on wednesday? Will they be selling 2nd show tix then?

nope it's just a pre sale, and a limited number of tix go onsale, they won't even announce shows till the first show is completly sold out on friday, if they sell out on friday.
  • RVM2003MFCRVM2003MFC Posts: 75
    Sydney Brisbane and Melbourne wil ldef. sell out on friday
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    lol :D looks like many of us are pairing up too on the 1 membership :)

Stella, you wrote this in another thread....what does it mean? Pairing up on 1 membership??
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    What about the ticketek pre sale on wednesday? Will they be selling 2nd show tix then?

No Mel they won't :)

• im getting pissed i dont know wether to go and see another show in adelaide before the tiks go of sale or wait for another 2 10C releases in melb ive never had any luck with buying my tiks through the norm avenues and these evasive answeres from 10C are not helping

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Stella, you wrote this in another thread....what does it mean? Pairing up on 1 membership??

yeh just that! just going by the trading tix forum on lifewasted, and im sharing pappas' in melb.
    wah
  • silverflowsilverflow Posts: 37
    saw an ad in prime time tv advertising the date which the tickets go on sale.....i recon the shows will sell out quite fast.
    im getting pissed i dont know wether to go and see another show in adelaide before the tiks go of sale or wait for another 2 10C releases in melb ive never had any luck with buying my tiks through the norm avenues and these evasive answeres from 10C are not helping

yeah it's a bit of a stress.. it'd be crazy if a ten club sale was announced after the general pubilc sale begins for the added shows. can't imagine that would happen, so i'm just assuming, at this stage, that we're not gonna get 10c for added shows.

• heyjose wrote:
    yeah it's a bit of a stress.. it'd be crazy if a ten club sale was announced after the general pubilc sale begins for the added shows. can't imagine that would happen, so i'm just assuming, at this stage, that we're not gonna get 10c for added shows.

cant even get the day off friday too wait for show two in melbourne to go on sale

and there is no chance of getting good seats over the phone or internet

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    does anyone know what typoe of seats are sold during a pre sale.ticketek website said thry are not better seats,i guess it just guarantess you a seat
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    does anyone know why the lifewasted forum isnt loading?

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • GavrocksGavrocks Posts: 33
    does anyone know why the lifewasted forum isnt loading?
    Yeah, mines not workin either
    Ten Club Member: 342***

10/11/06 - Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    14/6/08 - Manchester, TN, USA
    16/6/08 - Columbia, SC, USA
    20/11/09 - Melbourne, VIC, Australia

"Such a perfect Island, tucked away in the sea.
    The real land of the free, do you hear me?"
  • does anyone know why the lifewasted forum isnt loading?

mines up and running megan
    Wave came crashing...
This discussion has been closed.