Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    does anybody know wich show 10C made tiks available when they were in melbourne in 03. 1st,2nd, or 3rd

tickets in 03 where only available at the first set of dates that were announced. all the other dates were added when tickets to the 1st show in each city sold out through ticketek.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Howdy Rick :) got your budget sorted yet? wish i had won lotto....damn it i wanna go to all the shows:mad:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Howdy Rick :) got your budget sorted yet? wish i had won lotto....damn it i wanna go to all the shows:mad:

Yeah sort of, and sorted time off work so things are coming together, just want some more 10C tickets for Melb now for extra shows. I know, was looking at the Bris and Syd tickets for sale, my wife would kill me.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    heyjose wrote:
    Ticketek tickets will be $99.90.

And this from 10c :

From what we have come to understand is that there are very high taxes,
    promoter, and booking fees that have added to the cost of the ticket.

Remember, you are paying for the best seats in the house ... So we have
    tried to keep the price down as much as possible.

Thanks
    10C Staff
    How's is that good news? We didn't buy our tickets from ticketek.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Yep, 10c was for first show in 03, and it was assigned by the block system wasn't it? That's why everyone was all over the place.

Thing is, the added shows are usually the better ones. That's always been my experience in Melb and Syd, with the last show being the best.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

bazzer wrote:
    How's is that good news? We didn't buy our tickets from ticketek.

No but will we be if there's no 10c for the added shows. I don't mind paying extra for fan club, but not for general public tix.

• true...if they dont give us presale or allocated tockets for the added shows, then paying under $100 is ok with me :)
    has anyone elsed noticed we are almost at 8000, damn if this shit don't get locked again we are gonna kill the old mark. now just gotta let zig and tig post whore for a while then i'll bust in and steal the 8000th post:D
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    heyjose wrote:
    No but will we be if there's no 10c for the added shows. I don't mind paying extra for fan club, but not for general public tix.
    Paying extra than what? Public tix are the yardstick for comparison. Seems a bit stink that we end up charged more for our fanclub seats than public tickets. I thought that's why we paid our membership fees? It doesn't bother me that much, I'd pay it regardless, but I don't see why we don't pay the public ticket prices.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    bazzer wrote:
    Did you play it last? That's what we did at our engagement party, just seems to cap the night off right :)

aw sweet!!! :)

not last, but still nice :D

having fun at work harrY? hahaa!!

friday is so far :o
    wah
    true...if they dont give us presale or allocated tockets for the added shows, then paying under $100 is ok with me :)

Yeah i might have to go sell my body in the valley so i can afford to go both nights, man i'm really having trouble justifying spending like $500 in 2 days, i'm getting tight in my old age.
  • has anyone elsed noticed we are almost at 8000, damn if this shit don't get locked again we are gonna kill the old mark. now just gotta let zig and tig post whore for a while then i'll bust in and steal the 8000th post:D

Come On Zig lets go Girl!!!

I gotta go to work soon and I wanna snipe the 8000 from Glenn!!
  • Yeah i might have to go sell my body in the valley so i can afford to go both nights, man i'm really having trouble justifying spending like $500 in 2 days, i'm getting tight in my old age.

getting tight in your old age huh....we had the same conversation about Dave A last nite!!! refer to 10 or so pages back for more info :D:D

I know it sux not being able to go crazy on tix :( in reality i really cant afford it right now but i'll be damned if I dont get tix to the second show....if you need a pimp in the Valley Glenn, let me know ;);)
  • heyjose wrote:
    Yep, 10c was for first show in 03, and it was assigned by the block system wasn't it? That's why everyone was all over the place.

Thing is, the added shows are usually the better ones. That's always been my experience in Melb and Syd, with the last show being the best.

well thats what i was getting too if they are giving us the best tiks in the house why dont they make sure they give us tiks to the best shows and seen as every show is differnt and has to be taken on its own merit and atmosphere of the evening the only way ten club can ensure this is by getting us tiks to every show

my wishlist ha ha
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    bazzer wrote:
    Paying extra than what? Public tix are the yardstick for comparison. Seems a bit stink that we end up charged more for our fanclub seats than public tickets. I thought that's why we paid our membership fees? It doesn't bother me that much, I'd pay it regardless, but I don't see why we don't pay the public ticket prices.

you know what, i think i put that "i don't mind" thing in there cos i felt bad for complaining previously. it would be great if we paid the same, and i did think "yeah but we've been paying our membership fees as well." but i guess they've got their own admin costs, and their response to me was that there were added costs from taxes, promoter, booking fees.

sarah on here mentioned that she had to pay an extra $15 canadian also for her 10c tix cf general public prices.

• Its Fuckin Coppell I tells ya!
  • where the hell has Zig gone...she better get her butt back in here for the snipe :)
  • heyjose wrote:
    you know what, i think i put that "i don't mind" thing in there cos i felt bad for complaining previously. it would be great if we paid the same, and i did think "yeah but we've been paying our membership fees as well." but i guess they've got their own admin costs, and their response to me was that there were added costs from taxes, promoter, booking fees.

sarah on here mentioned that she had to pay an extra $15 canadian also for her 10c tix cf general public prices.

i think were all complaining over peanuts when you look at the grand skeem of things our membership money gets us a xmas single two news letters runs the 10C garunteed tiks to shows etc.....

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • LMFAO!!! listening to some music on ANdy's pc and Air Supply just came on!! I loved them when i was little. We didnt have alot of money and the music i had to listen to was whatever mum had on tape. I friggin loved Air Supply back then....actually, im feeling a little reminiscent now....."Making Love out of Nothing AT All" is on :D:D
  • i think were all complaining over peanuts when you look at the grand skeem of things our membership money gets us a xmas single two news letters runs the 10C garunteed tiks to shows etc.....

true...it didnt say anything bout cheaper tix.....again, i reckon Coppell agreed to it only if they could jack up the prices...and of course 10C would have aggreed cos they know how much we wanted presale and they want us up the front.
    LMFAO!!! listening to some music on ANdy's pc and Air Supply just came on!! I loved them when i was little. We didnt have alot of money and the music i had to listen to was whatever mum had on tape. I friggin loved Air Supply back then....actually, im feeling a little reminiscent now....."Making Love out of Nothing AT All" is on :D:D

you're just too cool Trudes!!

i'm not sure if you're older than me, but it was dire straits for me baby!

where the hell has Zig gone...she better get her butt back in here for the snipe :)

It might be yours tig, the old man is getting up me to do some work, but now he is on the phone, and he's normally on the phone for ages, so i might have time to steal 8000th
  • LMFAO!!! listening to some music on ANdy's pc and Air Supply just came on!! I loved them when i was little. We didnt have alot of money and the music i had to listen to was whatever mum had on tape. I friggin loved Air Supply back then....actually, im feeling a little reminiscent now....."Making Love out of Nothing AT All" is on :D:D

"I'm all outta love
    I'm so lost without you
    I know you were right
    Believin' for so long"
    Wave came crashing...
  • heyjose wrote:
    you're just too cool Trudes!!

i'm not sure if you're older than me, but it was dire straits for me baby!

oh mate...dire straits was the shit. I remeber my sister had an album...i reckon i was about 8-9ish....and i adored it!! she wouldnt share with me thought so i had to listen from afar!!

I remember we had 2, 4 tape collections of "Million Sellers of the Sixties" tapes. OMG that shit was great!! Would love to get it and see how many songs i remember...would say just about all of them :o
  • "I'm all outta love
    I'm so lost without you
    I know you were right
    Believin' for so long"

HAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAH :D:D:D
    *wipes tear*
    that was beautiful Rhys...:D:D
  • true...it didnt say anything bout cheaper tix.....again, i reckon Coppell agreed to it only if they could jack up the prices...and of course 10C would have aggreed cos they know how much we wanted presale and they want us up the front.

never complained ither i just put were in there as not to single any body out and i 100% agree with your coppel theory (BLACKMAIL)

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • It might be yours tig, the old man is getting up me to do some work, but now he is on the phone, and he's normally on the phone for ages, so i might have time to steal 8000th

Go man...whore like you have never whored before!!!
  • HAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAH :D:D:D
    *wipes tear*
    that was beautiful Rhys...:D:D

lol...awesome song
    cheesy lyrics but they actually make you well up a little
    Wave came crashing...
    whore like you have never whored before!!!

That's exactly what i said to my wife so we could go to every show, she didn't like that idea very much.
  • damn Andy has some classics kickin! Just had some Alanis and now some Alannah Myles "Black Velvet" :) got some heavy coming up...i see some Billy Idol, some choirboys, Def Leppard, Dexseys Midnight Runners gonna be belting out the tunes here!
This discussion has been closed.