Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• PappasPappas Posts: 809
    who else is massively hung over from the weekend

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    So we will have to buy these additional shows through ticketek, and first in get best seats??
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • IS that you Megan? Wanted to say thanks for the advice from the other day. Yes I do understand alot about the Husky and luckiy for me I have been brought up on a farm and raised at least 10 dogs in my life, as well as all the other animals I have had. I believe I am ready for a new breed like the husky and cant wait to get one.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Murder wrote:
    So we will have to buy these additional shows through ticketek, and first in get best seats??

No, additional show tix we will get thru 10C
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Murder wrote:

At this stage, that's the way it is looking -- and yes, first in gets best seats. If they all go on sale at a similar time, you might have to choose which additional concert you want the good seats at and purchase those first...? Or maybe you can buy multiples at once? I dunno.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    No, additional show tix we will get thru 10C

How do you know? :confused: We haven't been told anything besides it is not likely we will be able to reserve 10c seats for additional shows...
    Pappas wrote:
    who else is massively hung over from the weekend

Wasn't feeling too good this morning after sitting with Leigh until 1am drinking beer and watching 5 episodes of My Name Is Earl for the very first time. What a fucking great shows -- I've got 21 episodes! Can't wait to watch the rest.
    IS that you Megan? Wanted to say thanks for the advice from the other day. Yes I do understand alot about the Husky and luckiy for me I have been brought up on a farm and raised at least 10 dogs in my life, as well as all the other animals I have had. I believe I am ready for a new breed like the husky and cant wait to get one.

Awesome -- what dogs have you had before?
  • No, additional show tix we will get thru 10C

i like your answer
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    IS that you Megan? Wanted to say thanks for the advice from the other day. Yes I do understand alot about the Husky and luckiy for me I have been brought up on a farm and raised at least 10 dogs in my life, as well as all the other animals I have had. I believe I am ready for a new breed like the husky and cant wait to get one.

hehe it is now.... i kicked joel off to go have a shower....

thats cool tig.... its just after seeing so many sad stories (particularly involving huskies and mastiffs) i get really over-protective. im sure they will be excellent and loyal dogs, you just have to make sure you put the money into getting them proffessionally trained....
    look in to getting the Gentle Leader though.... even if they arnt overly dominant dogs, it will save your arms from being ripped out of your sockets when they take you for a walk! lol

when you get them, give us an update as to how they're going and settling in... we'd love to see some pics aswell!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    How do you know? :confused: We haven't been told anything besides it is not likely we will be able to reserve 10c seats for additional shows...

Well....we have been given the ok to get 2 tickets to any show. so when the additional shows go on sale...we should be looking at 10Club and seeing if they put up the second shows. It kinda makes sense to me. They said we can have tix to as many shows....why wouldnt they reserve more for us when additional shows are announced.
  • hehe it is now.... i kicked joel off to go have a shower....

thats cool tig.... its just after seeing so many sad stories (particularly involving huskies and mastiffs) i get really over-protective. im sure they will be excellent and loyal dogs, you just have to make sure you put the money into getting them proffessionally trained....
    look in to getting the Gentle Leader though.... even if they arnt overly dominant dogs, it will save your arms from being ripped out of your sockets when they take you for a walk! lol

when you get them, give us an update as to how they're going and settling in... we'd love to see some pics aswell!

me again thanks for your advice the other night and i hope you dont mind if i rack your brain every now and then how can i send you some pics of oscar

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Wasn't feeling too good this morning after sitting with Leigh until 1am drinking beer and watching 5 episodes of My Name Is Earl for the very first time. What a fucking great shows -- I've got 21 episodes! Can't wait to watch the rest.

My Name Is Earl is my fav show at the moment, i've been slack and haven't downloaded any for a while, i think i've seen 17 eps. I'm just gonna wait for the DVD to come out in the states and buy that, apparently there is some fucking hell good extras on it, like the animated My Name Is Earl/Family Guy crossover episode. and i saw an ad on 7 advertising that they are airing it soon, everyone should be watching this show, it's awesome
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • hehe it is now.... i kicked joel off to go have a shower....

for sure babe. Im gonna see how I go training them. Have trained many dogs over the years...some who have been so amazing they did things at stunt level! I have had so many great dogs. you dont need to worry bout me...honestly, I have had so many animals over my lifetime, Cats, dogs, Horses, Cows, and even Emu's, one which i trained especially well :D

they will be getting a great home :)
    Well....we have been given the ok to get 2 tickets to any show. so when the additional shows go on sale...we should be looking at 10Club and seeing if they put up the second shows. It kinda makes sense to me. They said we can have tix to as many shows....why wouldnt they reserve more for us when additional shows are announced.

BECAUSE THEY HATE US!!!!!!!
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    me again thanks for your advice the other night and i hope you dont mind if i rack your brain every now and then how can i send you some pics of oscar

not a problem! id love to see some pics of Oscar (or Oskar?)! how old is he at the moment? i bet he's all wrinkles hehe!

upload the photos onto http://www.photobucket.com and then send me the IMG address :)

photobucket was one of god's greatest inventions!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Awesome -- what dogs have you had before?

I have had 3 Border collies, 3 Kelpies, A Rottweiler cross Boxer, a miniature Sheltie (one of the smartest of them all, they are a mini version of Lassie), a Spaniel cross Jack Russell (aka a Spanjack) and a doberman.

They have all had their strengths and weaknesses. The Collies and Kelpies and definately the smartest animals I have ever worked with and owned. and my sheltie, Jim who died about a year and a half ago, was the smartest freakin dog ever. so loyal and so smart and so much character. I miss him :(

anyways, the emu was the funniest to train. My parents bought into Emus back in 1994....we had this one we named Frank. He was hatched on our farm...he would follow you anywhere...he would sit beside you and play with you...it was probably the most fucked up pet I had ever owned!! But he was great!
  • not a problem! id love to see some pics of Oscar (or Oskar?)! how old is he at the moment? i bet he's all wrinkles hehe!

upload the photos onto http://www.photobucket.com and then send me the IMG address :)

photobucket was one of god's greatest inventions!

he's 10 weeks and is weighing in at about 6.5 kilo's i will send you some pics when i get home as they are on my home PC

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • The public on-sale for all announced Australian tour dates is Friday May 19th at 9am thru Ticketek.com. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

stay tuned for more dates...more dates = more shows = more tix

am i just dreaming......10C will look after us Zig :) i gots a feeling in ma belly!
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Ticketek tickets will be $99.90.

And this from 10c :

From what we have come to understand is that there are very high taxes,
    promoter, and booking fees that have added to the cost of the ticket.

Remember, you are paying for the best seats in the house ... So we have
    tried to keep the price down as much as possible.

Thanks
    10C Staff
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Ziggy...
    You've got mail...
    The public on-sale for all announced Australian tour dates is Friday May 19th at 9am thru Ticketek.com. Stay posted to http://www.pearljam.com for additional show announcements in the near future!

stay tuned for more dates...more dates = more shows = more tix

am i just dreaming......10C will look after us Zig :) i gots a feeling in ma belly!

i think they mainly said that cause the perth date wasn't announced yet, but yeah they might offer 10c tix to extra shows, but who knows.
  • Damn it I am hoping they do!! would be fuckin great if they did. And they know that the peeps most deserving of the front rows are Us!!! I dont think anyone on here would disagree with me on that :D:D
    Ziggy...
    You've got mail...

Gus

You've got mail...
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Damn it I am hoping they do!! would be fuckin great if they did. And they know that the peeps most deserving of the front rows are Us!!! I dont think anyone on here would disagree with me on that :D:D

I think someone else on RM asked 10c, and the response was "Not likely" again or something like that. Sorry guys, doesn't look like it at this stage.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

heyjose wrote:
    I think someone else on RM asked 10c, and the response was "Not likely" again or something like that. Sorry guys, doesn't look like it at this stage.

yeah Judd got the same reply
  • yeah Judd got the same reply

why cant they just give us a firm answer has it got somthing to do with coppel or what im just not understanding what the problem is

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • dammit.....thought i was onto something...oh well..i'll keep on Dreaming.
  • does anybody know wich show 10C made tiks available when they were in melbourne in 03. 1st,2nd, or 3rd

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    does anybody know wich show 10C made tiks available when they were in melbourne in 03. 1st,2nd, or 3rd

Fairly sure it was the first
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
This discussion has been closed.