Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    Goddam it. 2 days and its already bigger than the NZ thread. No offence but they dont have the same deddication. well i do :D
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    methinks that there will be 2 brisbane shows but we will only be allowed tickets to one show like 2003, so you can take her to the second one yeh?

Oh you are a fucking legend!!!! I hadn't thought about that!!!!!! THANKS!!!! :D:D:D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ok i have updated the australiasian member list, added new people that have pm'd me an shuffled the order around a bit based on the names that seemed familiar in the last few days

and filthy canvis please don't post a link to your myspace saying it has unemployable we dont want this thread removed either. please delete your post or edit it thankyou

:)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/steverace/112535938/

thought you may like this harry...

:D
    wah
  • Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 484
    Goddam it. 2 days and its already bigger than the NZ thread. No offence but they dont have the same deddication. well i do :D

"Dedication" or "knack of posting stupid shit constantly"

YOU DECIDE.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Enzed wrote:

YOU DECIDE.

both ;)

wah
  • Options
    a little from column A, a littel from column B!

Stella thats heaps funny! Oh Really? hahahahahaahhaah

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    Enzed wrote:

YOU DECIDE.

You saying I post stupid shit randomly?
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    I saw a few eps of my name is earl when i was in NZ and it was one of the best things i have ever seen.....so freakin funny! its gonna be a huge hit when it gets to our shores.

Yeah if channel 7 don't screw us like they do with all the good show they buy from the states, for example:

Arrested Developement- on at midnight
    Scrubs new Eps- on at midnight
    Family Guy and American Dad- on at 11.30-12

So i haven't got high hopes for what tiime Earl might be on tv.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Thanks for updating pappas ;)

Was thinking there was the stick chick T-Shirt

How about aussie 10C shirt for the tour, with our names on it? :)

Apologies if it was already postulated in the last thread
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options
    Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Just recieved my 10C single, woo hoo, off to crank the record player, have a good day peeps. Bout time, thought Tassie would be last, are we?
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Yeah if channel 7 don't screw us like they do with all the good show they buy from the states, for example:

And they showed about 3 episodes of That 70s Show and took it off air...

So looks like the tour could be as late as FEBRUARY.....well, that's when they toured last time so could be true....that's a looooong bloody time to wait though....that will be nearly TWO YEARS after Pappas made his rumour thread!!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    edwardovedderedwardovedder Brisbane, Australia Posts: 331

agreed....
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • Options
    edwardovedderedwardovedder Brisbane, Australia Posts: 331
    Pappas wrote:
    ok i have updated the australiasian member list, added new people that have pm'd me an shuffled the order around a bit based on the names that seemed familiar in the last few days

and filthy canvis please don't post a link to your myspace saying it has unemployable we dont want this thread removed either. please delete your post or edit it thankyou

:)

wow i got a nice bump
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • Options
    Hey sloth - just saw your signature - I have photos of that guy that got up on stage - I was in 2nd row at that show - let me know if you'd like a look - I'll have to go through my archives and find them so may take a little time.
  • Options
    You saying I post stupid shit randomly?

Feilding quiet at this time of year?
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Just recieved my 10C single, woo hoo, off to crank the record player, have a good day peeps. Bout time, thought Tassie would be last, are we?

I'm in Auck, NZ, and I still haven't got mine.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Hey sloth - just saw your signature - I have photos of that guy that got up on stage - I was in 2nd row at that show - let me know if you'd like a look - I'll have to go through my archives and find them so may take a little time.

I'd love too :D

I was Row 5 i think or 6, so my shots didnt turn out so well. But yeah I'd love to see it :D

Did anyone else notice they edited that comment off the bootleg?
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options
    Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Enzed wrote:
    I'm in Auck, NZ, and I still haven't got mine.

My sympathies to you, after all we are often called the west island of New Zealand, shouldn't be too long I would say
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Just sent an e-mail to Newcastle Entetainment Centre asking them if they know anything about the rumoured PJ show on December 1.
    Hopefully should hear something in the way of yar/nay.
    How would you interpret a non response?
    Something to hide maybe
  • Options
    obbleobble Posts: 49
    Hey guys, its been a while. Whats the haps? Whats the source for these rumoured tour dates cause I'm loving the look of 2 Auckland dates. Hope you are all going well

NZ Chieftain out.
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: NZ Leg Chieftain & Member No.6-+--+

**Drop the Leash on my Garden Porch, Downunder 06'**
  • Options
    wow already more than 300 replies in 1 day
    at this rate, we should reach 3000 in a couple weeks :)

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    If PJ are watching the amount of traffic on this thread then it has to be a dead set cert that they're coming down under on this tour.
    Surely they can see our passion and pride in their excellent work.
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    If PJ are watching the amount of traffic on this thread then it has to be a dead set cert that they're coming down under on this tour.
    Surely they can see our passion and pride in their excellent work.

for sure, i think they're busting to try some milo ;)

nearly 400 is impressive :D go aussies lol
    wah
  • Options
    Sloth2 wrote:
    I'd love too :D

I was Row 5 i think or 6, so my shots didnt turn out so well. But yeah I'd love to see it :D

Did anyone else notice they edited that comment off the bootleg?

Oh No! Just went to play that bootleg from Melb and I can't find it. I'm sure mine's not edited though. I can clearly remember hearing it on my copy. Must go searching - where could it be! Searching for photos as well.
    Also, don't know if I should name drop on this forum - I'm not a usual user of such things - but I love PJ, and wanted to tell you all that I was very lucky, fortunate, honoured, etc, etc, to meet Eddie and Stone in 2003 when they toured Melb. Never thought it would ever happen (always dreamed it would) - but it did and I feel very fortunate indeed to have shook the Man's hand.
  • Options
    Just requested Unemployable on JJJ.
    Hopefully if a couple more of us do it then we might get some success

http://abc.net.au/triplej/requests/make_a_request.htm
  • Options
    Hey all

this thread is kickin it peoples :D:D good job

So i had no Pearl Jam on the music system last night :( it was terrible....then i tried to play my new singles rip and the speakers on the pc at work shat themselves so i was not a happy chick. Although Every rose has its thorn, run to the hills, bit of Ozzy, bit of Zepp, some skid rowe, motley crue....and these random hits are coming at me...and most of them are recorded live so we see that stuff.....its way cool:)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    yeah i rekon december is when they'll come. HAS to be this summer coming up, fits in so well with everything

im off to lunch for a burger or 5. hhahahahahahah catch yas

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    It's quite slower today though.
    But it's still good.
    Still no reply from the Newcastle Ent Cent
  • Options
    MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,140
    My computer does not do the 2 new songs justice. It's torture to hear this stuff in Mp3 format on a computer.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
This discussion has been closed.