Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    How's it going in sunny old WA.
    Pre-ordered the album yet?
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:

nope not yet, I dont have a credit card so I have to wait to go back to Mum's this weekend and use hers!
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Where are you from Man of the Minute?

Near you... Lake Macquarie. Where abouts in Newy are you at?
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,703
    Went to my favourite coffee shop today and WWS was on the radio.
    Woo hoo! :D
  • Options
    Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Was in a Uni course "Regulatroy Environment" and we were discussing partenrships and joint ventures

The teacher used the example of a Promoter/Rock band operating a joint venture as it has a definite period of time. And then went on to talk about how they will sue each other if it doesnt work out etc etc ie Elton John and Michael Jackson being sued over canceleld concerts.

Sloth: "So when Pearl Jam tour and Coppell farks up the 10C seating can they sue him?"

No one else got it, and one of the guys in the class is friends with coppel's son, but i thought it was funny :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Options
    walkthamilewalkthamile Posts: 349
    I just would like to give Kathy McCabe from the Daily Telegraph "Sydney Live" magazine a huge shout out!

She always has such good things to say about Pearl Jam (whispers "I think she's a fan") every time she speaks of them in the paper.

The other day she wrote a great article about the album, and today she wrote an opinion about the contractural side of previewing albums as part of her job...again she said the Pearl Jam album is really really good!

You have probably heard or seen these articles but I think McCabe is the "TOPS"...

Keep it up McCabe

(By the way, hello everyone!!! This is my first post in the new thread. Still not sure what happened??? But lets move on, we have a thread to build. I'm sure the band are aware of our RABID support of a tour!)
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #9-+--+
  • Options
    Oz Jammer wrote:

You pre ordered it? It says we might not get it for 4-6weeks though doesnt it?

I get stuff from viewaskew.com all the time and they say it could take 6weeks but is never more than 2. 10C says it could take 8weeks and sometimes takes more...

I look foward to buying my album over the counter. :)
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • Options
    HitchikerHitchiker Posts: 21
    I just would like to give Kathy McCabe from the Daily Telegraph "Sydney Live" magazine a huge shout out!

She always has such good things to say about Pearl Jam (whispers "I think she's a fan") every time she speaks of them in the paper.

The other day she wrote a great article about the album, and today she wrote an opinion about the contractural side of previewing albums as part of her job...again she said the Pearl Jam album is really really good!

You have probably heard or seen these articles but I think McCabe is the "TOPS"...

Keep it up McCabe

(By the way, hello everyone!!! This is my first post in the new thread. Still not sure what happened??? But lets move on, we have a thread to build. I'm sure the band are aware of our RABID support of a tour!)

KATHY MCCABE! How's that for a shout out:D

Got to love her...She is Pearl Jam friendly...Such a lucky soul, she gets to hear the album and interview the band. Hats Off!
    "we're friends, only because of my situation"

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 41-+--+

" Nearly died...scared alive..."
  • Options
    Is she hot?

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • Options
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Is she hot?

Well...She likes Pearl Jam...so i guess she's hot!

• Options
    Is posting pictures banned in this forum?

I spend some time on another forum where picture posting and pictures in sigs is allowed....just wondering

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • Options
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Is posting pictures banned in this forum?

I spend some time on another forum where picture posting and pictures in sigs is allowed....just wondering

Havn't seen any in my time, so I guess you can't...

Only thing you can do is post a link.

• Options
    You pre ordered it? It says we might not get it for 4-6weeks though doesnt it?

I get stuff from viewaskew.com all the time and they say it could take 6weeks but is never more than 2. 10C says it could take 8weeks and sometimes takes more...

I look foward to buying my album over the counter. :)

i been thinking the same thing Ben.......i dont wanna wait for ages after the release for the album...i know that we will have access to the DL at midnight that night but its just not the same as having the album in your hands is it.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options
    Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    Hitchiker wrote:
    Well...She likes Pearl Jam...so i guess she's hot!

LOOOOL!!!
    we're all hot here then:)
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to wait when it gets leaked. It will be a boring night, the album will leak, I will have hours to kill before I start work and everyone will be talking about it. Theres no way I'm gonna be able to resist. I also wanna run to the CD store and buy it when it released and scan the shelves for the avacado cover, not check my mailbox everyday, and be angry when it comes late.

If it comes late to anyone who preordered, the ten club are going to be in for another set of complainers.. ;)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Pappas wrote:
    so my challenge to all the australian/NZ pit members is: reach another 100000 views and 10000 posts BEFORE pearl jam touches down on our shores for a tour

just noticed this! :D awww :o
    wah
  • Options
    well if Harry starts post whoring abit more we might get there faster ;);)
  • Options
    Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    Murder wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to wait when it gets leaked. It will be a boring night, the album will leak, I will have hours to kill before I start work and everyone will be talking about it. Theres no way I'm gonna be able to resist. I also wanna run to the CD store and buy it when it released and scan the shelves for the avacado cover, not check my mailbox everyday, and be angry when it comes late.

If it comes late to anyone who preordered, the ten club are going to be in for another set of complainers.. ;)

yep i agree! buying it off the counter and having it in my hands as soon as its released will be a great great feeling:) no point in waiting and getting angry when i can just have it first thing in the morning!
  • Options
    I wonder if its the bonus live cd is only if you preorder, cause I want to buy the vinyl, so maybe I can still get it when I buy that from the goods section... hmmm
  • Options
    yeah, im hoping whatever the extra is i can get afterwards.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    well if Harry starts post whoring abit more we might get there faster ;);)

LOL uh huh :D

how dare u work harry ;)

i seriously JUST today noticed that grace had listened to the album... been in that thread half the night :D
    wah
  • Options
    this makes me sad......if your a member why would you wanna sell it. I mean for me...being a member has its great benefits and getting something cool like this is a thing we shouldnt take for granted, just to profit. Now i know he may need the cash and all that, my opinion now....i think if you join 10C then you must be a pretty big fan, new or old...why would you wanna sell that little beauty :(

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RARE-Pearl-Jam-Vinyl-Single_W0QQitemZ4847810265QQcategoryZ1572QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  • Options
    The only defence i have for them is some people dont like collecting things, they are in the ten club for tickets, dont have a record player and dont care to collect the christmas singles. Although of course this is not how I think, and even if I did i still would feel very guilty to sell it on ebay as soon as it was sent to me.
  • Options
    you have a good point Wade...i guess we all have a different level of passion for them and some dont extend towards LP's.

thanks for pulling me into line :):p
  • Options
    Although I was hyped for the whole day when I got mine (first one) I just sat it in a place in my room where I could constantly look at it. hahaha.

Ive got most of the pearl jam records on vinyl and I'm dying to play em but I've still gotta get a player. My plan was to collect all my favorite albums ever in vinyl. I wanna get some neil young records too, cause they should be easier since to find in second hand stores.. :)
  • Options
    lol, i was thinking more like in $2 bins in second hand shops. ;) lol Im cheap.

I only have neil youngs greatest hits but I love all the songs so I gotta get another album. I have mirrorball but its not that good I'll have to admit :(
  • Options
    off to watch some naughty "just in" ;);) Family Guy.
    Have a great Night friends.
    Seeya's tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Night Trudie!!!
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Adding my support to the cause.. although you just had a tour 3 years ago! They better come to us first! :)

Edit.. Top o' the page :D
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
This discussion has been closed.