Options

Supersonic Warm Ups!

Comments

• Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,667
    I really want to buy these, but I am really worried if I was wearing those pants and got a really big boner. :oops:
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    mvw wrote:
    I really want to buy these, but I am really worried if I was wearing those pants and got a really big boner. :oops:

Dont worry, I doubt you can get a big boner.

But just buy the swag, it's unique and cool.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,667
    :lol::lol:
    mvw wrote:

Dont worry, I doubt you can get a big boner.

But just buy the swag, it's unique and cool.
  • Options
    I bought his and hers. Complete waste of money, but can't wait to see her face...
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    I bought his and hers. Complete waste of money, but can't wait to see her face...
    :lol:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    out for delivery... should be here any time! :ugeek:
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011

What the hell? They printed the lettering backwards?
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    Anyone outside USA got theirs yet?
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Fugly.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Suit= pimp.gif
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    BrandonBrandon Posts: 157
    If the KINGS move to seattle, I will forever hate the Supersonics.
    F-That... two wrongs.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,184
    Got mine. It's awesome! My wife is really excited about me wearing this. ;)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Anyone outside USA got theirs yet?

Nope!
  • Options
    The quality of these are awesome!!!!! Love the jacket!!!

Going to have to make some alterations to make the pants fit, but overall, these are even nicer than I thought they would be.

Very happy with the purchase, as usual with Crash's stuff. Better than buying cheap crap made in China or a backpack with a patch sewn on it.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I had to hack 4 inches off the medium pants to fit my short 5'8" frame. Also, they are made in china and the tag for the pants reads "machine was cold was seperately" I think they forgot a couple of H's. I do like them, very warm.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Just plain ugly ... this is 1 limited merchandise item that doesn't seem like it's going to sell out quickly :lol::lol::lol:.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    What the hell? They printed the lettering backwards?

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,323
    Not what I was hoping for. My biggest complaint, there's no draw string in the pants. Every other warm up I have has a draw string. Oh, and the zipper on my men's jacket is on the let side not the right. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't. Before you order an XL, talk to me.
    And another thing. They look like they're made for someone who lives in Del Boca Vista.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Post of the year. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I absolutely love mine!!!! The quality is pretty great and the jacket looks AMAZING on me! :D My only problem is that I have long legs and the pants are a little short, but other than that...so glad I got it!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I absolutely love mine!!!! The quality is pretty great and the jacket looks AMAZING on me! :D My only problem is that I have long legs and the pants are a little short, but other than that...so glad I got it!

:corn: :mrgreen::wink:
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,567

Very happy with the purchase, as usual with Crash's stuff. Better than buying cheap crap made in China or a backpack with a patch sewn on it.

:lol: At least they don't have a patch sewn on them... One out of two aint bad.
    skinnypig wrote:
    Also, they are made in china and the tag for the pants reads "machine was cold was seperately" I think they forgot a couple of H's. I do like them, very warm.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Ok, just got this in the mail.
    Love the fabric, colors etc.
    My only issue is the pants, like someone else said, there is no pull strings. I can tell that there is going to be a lot of people where their pants arent going to fit them.
    I ordered a Large. I am 5'11, 190, and these pants just do stay up on my waist. If someone wanted to though, a moderate pull of the pants would jack these things down to my ankles.
    Also, the battle of the bulge. Dudes, make sure you dont get too 'excited' in these things, or everybodys going to be getting a peek.
    I dont know if I wanna take the chance and dry these things in the hopes of sizing these up a little better.

Besides that I love the jacket.
  • Options
    Ok, just got this in the mail.
    Love the fabric, colors etc.
    My only issue is the pants, like someone else said, there is no pull strings. I can tell that there is going to be a lot of people where their pants arent going to fit them.
    I ordered a Large. I am 5'11, 190, and these pants just do stay up on my waist. If someone wanted to though, a moderate pull of the pants would jack these things down to my ankles.
    Also, the battle of the bulge. Dudes, make sure you dont get too 'excited' in these things, or everybodys going to be getting a peek.
    I dont know if I wanna take the chance and dry these things in the hopes of sizing these up a little better.

Besides that I love the jacket.
    We men with girth need PJ suspenders.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    quote]
    We men with girth need PJ suspenders.[/quote]

Agreed!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    phishjamphishjam Posts: 117
    mine just arrived and they are pretty dang sweet......

as with others, i have a problem with the pantaloons...i ordered xxl and the top fits about as perfectly as i could hope, however the pants i cant even get to stay on...... (which actually makes me feel good that they are falling off)

so if someone has the opposite problem have, and is looking to trade a pair of xl pants for a pair of xxl, let me know and we can trade em up.....
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
  • Options
    phishjam wrote:
    mine just arrived and they are pretty dang sweet......

as with others, i have a problem with the pantaloons...i ordered xxl and the top fits about as perfectly as i could hope, however the pants i cant even get to stay on...... (which actually makes me feel good that they are falling off)

so if someone has the opposite problem have, and is looking to trade a pair of xl pants for a pair of xxl, let me know and we can trade em up.....

Exactly my issue.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Someone should start a Warmup pieces Trading thread.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    Sounds like maybe they should have just stuck to the jacket (and put the men's zipper on the right side :lol: ).
    I really want to see these for myself. Someone please bring them to Chicago and model them for me! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata