Options

Supersonic Warm Ups!

Comments

• Options
    these will be about $400 a pair on ebay after selling out. in 10 years they'll be a highly sought after item. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Mango wrote:
    Kathi wrote:
    I still kinda like it though, must be the Italianness coming through ;)

Hey my surname is Cerasi so we must all be on some vibe or something 8-)

hah, yeah! I kind of want to buy it...but with that price + what it's going to cost me in taxes & fees it's probably not happening right now.
    the back of the top is really cool though, it has seattle on it! :lol:
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Since moving to this great country of Australia I've only work long bottoms / jeans a handful of times. I'd imagine I'd sweat the bollox off myself if I was in those shiny track bottoms!

Now you wanna put that design on a pair of cargo shorts? SOLD!
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    oh i definitely bought this and am glad i did.

i plan on wearing the shit out of the top
    and rocking the bottom around the house and on lazy days

but i don't know if i'll ever bring myself to wear them together
    True that.

Jacket with jeans will look good.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    love-boat-captainlove-boat-captain Essex. UK Posts: 476
    Oh dear!
    London 29-10-96, London 29/30-5-00, London 20-4-06, Reading 27-8-06, London 18-6-07, London 11-8-09, London 18-8-09, London 25-6-10, Berlin 30-6-10 / PJ20 3/4-9-11, Manchester 20-6-12, Amsterdam 26/27-6-12, EV-London 30/31-7-12, EV-Orlando 27-11-12
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    what's with all the fucking green and yellow these days?

:fp:

Inspired by the late/great Seattle basketball team, these warm-ups provide comfort and consolation to those folks without an NBA franchise. Available in both Men's and Women's styles. LIMITED QUANTITIES.

th?id=H.4530748998484194&pid=15.1
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,562
    Im too lazy to wade through 9 pages of responses so I'll just say WOW!! COOL!! AWESOME!!!

But no size Small?? What about us guys who can't fit into a Medium???
    :o
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    If I had the ching I would buy it, wear them separate of course
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    No thanks
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    As long as "Pearl Jam" remains on these colors, I'm happy...

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... r-seattle/
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    what's with all the fucking green and yellow these days?

:fp:

Inspired by the late/great Seattle basketball team, these warm-ups provide comfort and consolation to those folks without an NBA franchise. Available in both Men's and Women's styles. LIMITED QUANTITIES.

th?id=H.4530748998484194&pid=15.1

so sorry I'm not up on my former NBA team swag. no need to be rude about it.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Is anybody actually going to wear this? Out in public... where people can see you... :fp:
    Not both at once :lol::lol: I do kinda like the pants but I just bought some limited Atoms for Peace stuff so the bank's empty...

That sounds dirty?
    No way! How? :lol::lol: So my mind's in the gutter most of the time but I'm not seeing it. This limited stuff: http://store.atomsforpeace.info/index.php/music.html
    RKCNDY wrote:
    whenever your bank account has money...and you want to split a set...:wave: ;)
    Sure will! :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    Looks like I found someone to split the set with, thanks!
    skinnypig wrote:
    Hey does anyone want to split a men's medium set with me and just have the top? I wear sweats around the house all the time and could use the pants......we can split the cost 50/50, I will ship the top as soon as it arrives here (an hr and a half south of 10C)....let me know! You could paypal me your half...
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    Just got some birthday money. Sold! I don't know if I could pull the look off to wear together, but I like the jacket enough to wear around and I could wear the pants when I go work out.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    I should buy it and then sell it to a whinger once they sell out for like $600.

Really, when would anyone wear this?! Looks funny/cool, but seriously...
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    Ty wrote:
    I should buy it and then sell it to a whinger once they sell out for like $600.

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    Pants have a drawstring?!?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Ty wrote:
  • Options
    Im too lazy to wade through 9 pages of responses so I'll just say WOW!! COOL!! AWESOME!!!

But no size Small?? What about us guys who can't fit into a Medium???
    :o

just get the m, i usually wear a size small tee and hoodie (call me a hipster, i dont give a fuck, i like the tight look) but a racksuit like hsit should be a bit baggy.

go for it
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    ... but a racksuit like this should be a bit baggy.

:shock:
  • Options
    I cant wait to rock the shit out of this jacket.
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    I like the top a lot, I would get them buy no money right now. I hope they are still on stock in a couple of months...
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    I like the top a lot, I would get them buy no money right now. I hope they are still on stock in a couple of months...
    With the limited quantities, a couple of months is pushing it...a lot.
    I'm gonna guess that you would be lucky to buy one of these in your size in a week.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,079
    Don't know when I'll ever wear this in public.... but fuck it!! I had to have it! That is one awesome track suit! I told myself no all day long and it was just eating away at me. Came home from work and clicked "buy" :ugeek:
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    deftones wrote:
    With the limited quantities, a couple of months is pushing it...a lot.
    I'm gonna guess that you would be lucky to buy one of these in your size in a week.
    Are they selling quick?
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,879
    First thing i had in mind was me, 75 years of age, wearing some gold chains and playing bingo. :shock:
    that would fit perfectly!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    I'm late 60's, massively over weight and dodging the puddles as I cross the road under an umbrella held by some local punk kid. I only use public phones. Ahhhhhh whadaya gonna do?
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,351
    Just bought it... Do we need to plan a gathering for the Sonics first home game next season?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Shit. These are kinda badass, i could see myself wearing the pants to the gym.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    Chrisilein wrote:
    First thing i had in mind was me, 75 years of age, wearing some gold chains and playing bingo. :shock:
    that would fit perfectly!
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”