Options

Supersonic Warm Ups!

Comments

• Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    edited February 2013
    I had a pair of shorts in college with the name of my school across the back. I wish these warmup pants had Pearl Jam written across the backside. You know, to keep it classy.
    Post edited by PJ212 on
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,351
    ^i think you might wanna read that article there, chief.....not just the headline

read it... Almost a done deal and Clay doesn't own the name or the colors.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Seriously?

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could we maybe get some MUSIC for sale in the shop? That's the kind of merchandise I'd like to see for sale by a BAND. If they can't finish the album soon, whatever - give us some vault recordings, unreleased B-sides, re-issued vinyl, something...ANYTHING. The SHOP is starting to look more and more like an Old Navy catalog...
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    Seriously?

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could we maybe get some MUSIC for sale in the shop? That's the kind of merchandise I'd like to see for sale by a BAND. If they can't finish the album soon, whatever - give us some vault recordings, unreleased B-sides, re-issued vinyl, something...ANYTHING. The SHOP is starting to look more and more like an Old Navy catalog...

Let me ask you this.... have a favorite sports team?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    Horse2345 wrote:
    ^i think you might wanna read that article there, chief.....not just the headline

? Ah yea i did read it, yes there still has to be a vote which likely will pass and no where does it say anything about changing the name to the rain, it says if everything goes as expected the name will be the seattle super sonics.

"The relocation committee and the committee overseeing the potential transfer of ownership both have to come to an ultimate decision for the NBA Board of Governors to let the Sacramento Kings become the Seattle SuperSonics, assuming the Hanson group will do what's expected and bring back the Sonics' name to the city of Seattle. And David Stern has set up the process so that both committees will have to agree for anything that severe to occur"

Every article I have seen said IF the deal goes through, the team will be renamed the Supersonics again. Seattle kept the team name, logo, colors etc much like Cleveland did with the Browns back in the 90's.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Who wants to see what Crash could do if PJ got him to make PJ/Cubs jerseys for Wrigley?

I know I do.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    cool item.like it...not spenting this kinda money...we have a travel at summer 8-)

But dude, these were made specifically for you!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Seriously?

Let me ask you this.... have a favorite sports team?

Quite honestly, I don't. I do support and go and see a few minor league ball games every season of my local AAA affiliate (Las Vegas 51's), 'cause my family of 4 can see a game for about $40 and we enjoy doing that together - but frankly, I don't really care much for what professional sports have evolved into since I was younger, but that's a whole other story completely...
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    Back to the original point of this thread:

Oh my god, that is possibly the worst thing I have ever seen clothing wise.

I am tempted to buy it just to wind my wife up
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    MikeG86 wrote:
    This is pretty cool if you ask me. Always liked the Supersonics growing up. I couldn't pull off the look wearing the pants and jacket at the same time but I might get it and wear the jacket with jeans and the pants for working out.

Me too. Was a huge Gary Payton fan. The PJ jacket with black jeans would match well. The PJ pant's I will wear @ GoodLife Fitness with a black PJ shirt. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Options
    cool item.like it...not spenting this kinda money...we have a travel at summer 8-)

nah...i wear more sexy stuff.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    This item is cool. Items that I would agree are worthy of being called merch whores are:
    Ipad Covers
    Plastic Sippy Cups in Starbucks form
    Lighters
    Water Bottles
    etc

What's wrong with those other items? :oops:
    Still need to find me that Plastic Sippy Cup from Starbucks.
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    The plastic Starbucks cup is overrated. I used mine for a week, washed it, and it fogged up, filled with condensation, and looks cloudy now. Really poor quality. I made my own version of the cup on Tervis Tumblers website. Way better quality cup, lifetime guarantee, and you can control the size of the logo. Not original from the show, but looks and performs better.
    demetrios wrote:
    This item is cool. Items that I would agree are worthy of being called merch whores are:
    Ipad Covers
    Plastic Sippy Cups in Starbucks form
    Lighters
    Water Bottles
    etc

What's wrong with those other items? :oops:
    Still need to find me that Plastic Sippy Cup from Starbucks.
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options

nah...i wear more sexy stuff.. :mrgreen:

I heard whatever you wear becomes sexy. But those are just the Internet rumors from Prince of Dorkness.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    [

I heard whatever you wear becomes sexy..
    :shh: that one suppose to be my secret weapon! 8-)
  • Options
    I'm kinda hoping that the band is wearing these when they hit the stage at Wrigley and they open up with the Run DMC/Aerosmith version of "Walk this way".
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Actually, hell, I'll buy a his and hers set - she'll LOVE that...
  • Options

Do some role player.... NBA player and cheerleader.... ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    to those who ordered- do your tracking #s work?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options

matching things!!they love them!!
  • Options

Do some role player.... NBA player and cheerleader.... ;)
    some people know things!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Not available
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

Track suit wrestling matches!
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,351

Mine works on the UPS main site but not the mobile site. Since this morning it has said "In Transit by Post Office" does that mean it'll be here today?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I gave in and just ordered a set...

Love them... Not sure if I love them together... but will love the pants by themselves, and the jacket by myself...

I told my girl last night I was going to buy them... she nearly vomited in her mouth..
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

Love them... Not sure if I love them together... but will love the pants by themselves, and the jacket by myself...

I told my girl last night I was going to buy them... she nearly vomited in her mouth..

Don't kiss her for a while.... :nono: :lol:

- Uncle Snuffy
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:

Don't kiss her for a while.... :nono: :lol:

- Uncle Snuffy

This is good advice. Very, very good advice. This guy was the leader for the 'wait till you kiss a girl after you puke' strategy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWnOWAu1ufg
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    I don't think I have ever struggled with a decision more than if I should buy this or not. Have had the credit card out, numbers punched in and canceled it twice. What is it about this suit that is so hideously amazing?