Options

Piers Morgan and Alex Jones

ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
edited February 2013 in A Moving Train
Alex Jones is the exact reason being armed is a scary thing.

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/
I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    LOUD NOISES!!!!!

This shit is so fantastic.
  • Options
    "Don't hit me with those silly little tactics like factoids."

USA 11,000 gun deaths. UK 6 gun deaths.

Hmmmmm?

I'm just flabbergasted at the level of stupidity.

Moderation... the 'middle way' if you wish... is all that's asked for. You don't need a goddamn assault rifle to protect your family ya moron.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Alex Jones is an idiot. But let's not think Piers is any better, normally he is the ranting idiot that won't let anyone get a word in.
  • Options
    unsung wrote:
    Alex Jones is an idiot. But let's not think Piers is any better, normally he is the ranting idiot that won't let anyone get a word in.

yes agreed he can be that person that doesn't let anyone else talk but he isn't an extremist like this nut. This guy is a nut even for the extreme GOP faction.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    What's scary is that if you read comments on youtube and news articles where this video is posted, most seem to agree with Alex and think he did a great job defeating Piers in the "debate"
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    I believe Alex Jones is a shill used to undermine the liberty movement.
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    how about that UK violent crime rate?

“The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.” ~Ronald Reagan
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601

“The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed. When the British forgot that they got a revolution. And, as a result, we Americans got a Constitution; a Constitution that, as those who wrote it were determined, would keep men free. If we give up part of that Constitution we give up part of our freedom and increase the chance that we will lose it all.” ~Ronald Reagan

MORE LOUD NOISES!!!!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

Increasing background checks, regulations for purchasing at gun shows, and eliminating semi-automatic weapons doesn't take away your right to own guns.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    all mine are semi-auto
    Better Dan wrote:
    eliminating semi-automatic weapons doesn't take away your right to own guns.

ridik
    emoticon
  • Options

crimes rates need to go down and be addressed in the UK and USA but it has nothing to do with the issue of guns and gun control.

• Options
    i gues you didn't listen to the very video you posted. try again.
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

Increasing background checks, regulations for purchasing at gun shows, and eliminating semi-automatic weapons doesn't take away your right to own guns.

Taking away semi autos does. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?
  • Options
    unsung wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

Taking away semi autos does. What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

keep your hunting rifles... automatic guns are ridiculous to be owned by the general population. Thats a scary thought that people own them in the first place before all these mass shootings.

• Options
    still don't get the difference bw auto and semi auto?

Better Dan wrote:
    eliminating semi-automatic weapons doesn't take away your right to own guns.

Zoso wrote:
    keep your hunting rifles... automatic guns are ridiculous to be owned by the general population. Thats a scary thought that people own them in the first place before all these mass shootings.

AMT

WOOT
  • Options
    People think those black evil guns with the grips are the cause of all the problems in this country. I guess the feeble minded find it easier to blame an object than a person. After all people can't be held responsible for their actions.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    Nowhere in the Constitution does it say you have the right to bear any and all arms. Banning certain types of guns does not infringe upon any American's rights.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    utopia.jpg
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    Banning certain types of guns does not infringe upon any American's rights.

that is so much bullshit. Where do you stop?
  • Options
    utopia.jpg

Who would need an assault rifle to shoot holes in that bird in the foreground?

LIBERTY!

• Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    Nowhere in the Constitution does it say you have the right to bear any and all arms. Banning certain types of guns does not infringe upon any American's rights.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say you can ban anything having to do with guns, it does however tell us you can't.
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:

Nah, it's the truth. Handguns and hunting rifles are A-OK. Everything else is reckless, irresponsible and dangerous to own.

RESPONSIBILITY!

• Options
    but, but, but they are semi-auto oh no!
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:

Nah, it's the truth. Handguns and hunting rifles are A-OK. Everything else is reckless, irresponsible and dangerous to own.

RESPONSIBILITY!

AGAIN, the 2nd Amendment wasn't written so you can hunt.
  • Options
    unsung wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say you can ban anything having to do with guns, it does however tell us you can't.

Banning assault rifles does not prevent you from bearing arms.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    unsung wrote:
    People think those black evil guns with the grips are the cause of all the problems in this country. I guess the feeble minded find it easier to blame an object than a person. After all people can't be held responsible for their actions.
    Humans can't handle guns, they can barely be trusted with a car. More guns means more shootings, luckily for himan race those that have guns are more likely to die by a bullet.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    unsung wrote:

AGAIN, the 2nd Amendment wasn't written so you can hunt.

AGAIN, it also wasn't written so you could keep an arsenal in your basement.

• Options
    i beg to differ
  • Options
    i beg to differ

And that is why this is a great country.

• Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    i beg to differ

And that is why this is a great country.

Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.