Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    How do Coughlin and the Giants not know the challenge protocol?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Jarrett looks like he's turning into a football player for the Jets. Amazing what good coaching can do. Thanks again Andy.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Jarrett looks like he's turning into a football player for the Jets. Amazing what good coaching can do. Thanks again Andy.

ha...yeah he looked good on monday night. in fairness, if he actually does turn into a player (jury is still out), chip cut him. wasn't his guy but still...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

ha...yeah he looked good on monday night. in fairness, if he actually does turn into a player (jury is still out), chip cut him. wasn't his guy but still...

I'm pretty sure Andy cut him before last year.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I'm pretty sure Andy cut him before last year.

probably.

interested to see how foles does this week. i mean if he goes out and tosses 3 td's and completes 64% of his passes again...would chip stay with him?

the franchise qb of the future is probably not on this roster right now so you don't have much to lose by seeing what he can do with a healthy team around him....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    my problem with foles is that he has zero mobility (however he seems to have good instincts in the pocket) and doesn't have a big arm. if you can't run around, id like my qb to not have a problem slinging it down field.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I Like the QB that can stay on the field. Foles shows some promise and he already beat this team once. Chip will play the QB he feels will help the team the most. I'd like to see Curry get more snaps.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I Like the QB that can stay on the field. Foles shows some promise and he already beat this team once. Chip will play the QB he feels will help the team the most. I'd like to see Curry get more snaps.

you know what i'm saying though right? i like foles a little bit. i'd love for him to be "that guy." but i fear that his ceiling is that of an average qb in this league.

i'm with on curry.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

you know what i'm saying though right? i like foles a little bit. i'd love for him to be "that guy." but i fear that his ceiling is that of an average qb in this league.

i'm with on curry.

I understand what you're saying about Foles and agree. I'd say the most under performing part of this team, based on expectations, is the O-line.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

i'm with on curry.

I understand what you're saying about Foles and agree. I'd say the most under performing part of this team, based on expectations, is the O-line.

agreed. peters has been just so-so. that will be a position that will need to be addressed either this offseason or the next. herremans looks like he doesn't have much left in the tank either.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I'm sick of the we can't run with Foles talk. If they wanna stack the box let them. Foles is hitting guys in the passing game. And once they stop stacking the box cause he's killing down the field,we can run again. Pick your poison is what I say. Vick gives the running game life,but he can't pass accurate enough or convert in the redzone.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    I'm sick of the we can't run with Foles talk. If they wanna stack the box let them. Foles is hitting guys in the passing game. And once they stop stacking the box cause he's killing down the field,we can run again. Pick your poison is what I say. Vick gives the running game life,but he can't pass accurate enough or convert in the redzone.

Maybe a little too much pressure once MV7 gets in the RZ
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

Vick doesn't have touch. He throws a great deep ball, but he struggles badly in the RZ. And Infallible and Pendulum are amazing.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

Vick doesn't have touch. He throws a great deep ball, but he struggles badly in the RZ. And Infallible and Pendulum are amazing.

I've only heard MYM and Sirens. It's nice to see mostly positive reviews, soon enough.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Itunes released it for a free listen. It's still there gooooooooooooooooo
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,214
    Foles is average at best. not an NFL starter.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    Although it's a small sample size, he's the most accurate Eagles qb in history. Vick is exciting but Foles is accurate. I'll take accurate over losing any day.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    Although it's a small sample size, he's the most accurate Eagles qb in history. Vick is exciting but Foles is accurate. I'll take accurate over losing any day.

vick has won over 50% of his career starts. that's pretty good for a QB who has started over 100 games in the NFL. Foles is 1-5 as a starter so far not that I blame him for the end of last season. Foles is the 2nd coming of Kevin Kolb. Decent NFL QB but ultimately extremely average and never a top half of the league starter.
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

vick has won over 50% of his career starts. that's pretty good for a QB who has started over 100 games in the NFL. Foles is 1-5 as a starter so far not that I blame him for the end of last season. Foles is the 2nd coming of Kevin Kolb. Decent NFL QB but ultimately extremely average and never a top half of the league starter.
    Vick was 1-9 going into his last week. Not sure what Foles brings as he hasn't really been giving a shot.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:

It's also one of the smallest sample sizes in Eagles history

:lol:

Neither of these guys are our future
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

ok. I broke down on the way home last night. Lucky for me there was a broken down RV on 95S so I got to listen to it 1-1/2 times.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

ok. I broke down on the way home last night. Lucky for me there was a broken down RV on 95S so I got to listen to it 1-1/2 times.

it's pretty fucking good. their best since binaural, maybe, for me.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

it's pretty fucking good. their best since binaural, maybe, for me.

still digesting it. only listened 3 or 4 times so far through Itunes. 1st impressions are good but a little softer than expected. won't judge completely until listen to it non-stop through the weekend and then hear these songs live. it's definitely different. I do dig Sirens and so far Getaway, Pendulum and Infallible. the rest still trying to get a feel for them.
  • Options
    The Bucs need to forfeit all their games. Another player has just been diagnosed with MRSA. I don't want my team playing in that diseased ridden shit hole.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    They may postpone they game now. :roll:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    MRSA!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,962
    should beat the Bucs.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    solid effort all around today. foles looked great. good play calling throughout. good win.

:clap::clap:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,962
    pjhawks wrote:

:corn: (I know they were palying the Bucs)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:

:corn: (I know they were palying the Bucs)

the bucs have a pretty solid defense though. i was not expecting him to play this well today.
    chinese-happy.jpg