Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Oh man that shit was ugly.  Just signed an extension
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,904
     I can't watch this, i'm turning this off. Pretty sad and pathetic.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,628
    Corners and WRs are non existent for the Eagles.  Making Manning look good, which is tough.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Weren’t you dickheads talking about how this was the most talented eagles team basically ever? Lol 
  • Options
    I thought they were going to be awesome.  Jackson out and then Jeffrey going all Homeland on the team didn't help
    Not destroying the Dolphins and Giants is baffling.

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,204
    Great effort by wentz. Zero receivers and rally’s from 14 point down against a hall of fame qb. 3 players from their practice squad and wentz gets them 23 and should have been 33 if ward catches a td and Elliott doesn’t miss a field goal.

that being said I don’t see how with no healthy receivers they can win three more in a row
  • Options
    Laughing, still, at how fucking inept the G-Spots are.
    No WRs....so let's leave Ertz wide open.  :lol:
    They should fire whomever called that D.  
    Eli looked really good...and then average again.  
  • Options
    edited December 2019
     I can't watch this, i'm turning this off. Pretty sad and pathetic.
    yes, my plan worked.
    Forgot they were a second half team.

Post edited by eeriepadave on
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I knew they had it the whole time. What a shit show that 1st half was. Not going back to look but this guy was calling for Scott to get a some carries a few weeks ago.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,788
    Welp, we get to live a lie for another week.

Sometimes watching the game on a stream in South Philly makes for mixed emotions. Trying to watch this last play about to line up then hearing a shit ton of fireworks go off I guess let me know what happened.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    We beat the Giants with our practice squad. Go Birds.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    It's the 1st time we've ever been ahead of the Giants in our head to head match-up.  
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I know it's a fucking horrible football team, but good god:

In the second half the Giants ran 21 plays, gained 29 net yards, got 2 first downs, and were shut out. Defense came up huge with the season on the line. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

In the second half the Giants ran 21 plays, gained 29 net yards, got 2 first downs, and were shut out. Defense came up huge with the season on the line. 
    nothing about Wentz coming up huge with 3 practice squad players?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    pjhawks said:

Is it a requirement to mention everyone on the team who contributed or something? Yeah, man. I mean he was playing against garbage too, but he started to look like a franchise qb in the second half. For how much he is getting paid, that Carson Wentz needs to be out there week in, week out no matter what the level of competition looks like. 

Boston Scott looked like a young Darren Sproles out there too. Good call, JK
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    pjhawks said:

Is it a requirement to mention everyone on the team who contributed or something? Yeah, man. I mean he was playing against garbage too, but he started to look like a franchise qb in the second half. For how much he is getting paid, that Carson Wentz needs to be out there week in, week out no matter what the level of competition looks like. 

so you will never praise him because that's what a franchise QB should do? interesting take.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

so you will never praise him because that's what a franchise QB should do? interesting take.
    I will never praise him? Dude, I mentioned the defense's dominating performance and you replied to me about the quarterback. I responded that he played well in the second half as well. Do you not agree that he should play like that all the time, including against teams that have a lot more than 2 wins? He's our franchise qb. I'm happy that he played like one last night. It's been a while...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

I will never praise him? Dude, I mentioned the defense's dominating performance and you replied to me about the quarterback. I responded that he played well in the second half as well. Do you not agree that he should play like that all the time, including against teams that have a lot more than 2 wins? He's our franchise qb. I'm happy that he played like one last night. It's been a while...

no i don't agree. Expecting Wentz to be great against the likes of New England and Seattle with the worse skill position players in the league is just crazy.  remember against those two teams they started two wide receivers no longer even on the team . that's how bad those players were.  with serviceable or better guys than yes i expect him to be good to great.

next 3 should be interesting. washington has played better of late.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

no i don't agree. Expecting Wentz to be great against the likes of New England and Seattle with the worse skill position players in the league is just crazy.  remember against those two teams they started two wide receivers no longer even on the team . that's how bad those players were.  with serviceable or better guys than yes i expect him to be good to great.

next 3 should be interesting. washington has played better of late.
    How about against the Falcons, or the Lions, or the Vikings, or the Jets, or the Cowboys, or the Dolphins etc etc etc? He's been an average quarterback this year. He needs to be elite. Happy to see it in the second half last night--no reason why it shouldn't also be the case for the remaining three games.

Go Birds. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    A stat I was not aware of -

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    A stat I was not aware of -

I didn't either. Thanks Reggie, Clyde, Fuller, Cole & Orlando Scandrick.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    This defense stinks. Wentz makes an incredible play to get you the lead and the d let’s a rookie quarterback and over the hill running back take the ball right down the field for a score. Forget ever actually getting a turnover. No playmakers on d
  • Options
    Eagles are trying to give me a heart attack. Wentz obviously needs to control the ball more and not fumble it every game.

Go Rams!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Eagles are trying to give me a heart attack. Wentz obviously needs to control the ball more and not fumble it every game.

Go Rams!
    Fumble was terrible can’t happen. Two big winning drives late though, ward has come up big. Late fumble td for the cover too
  • Options
    Two fourth quarter comebacks in a row for Wentz, albeit against lousy teams. Still a good sign. But man, that dude is such a fumble machine and his pocket awareness is a big concern. Gotta continue to get better. 

That td to Sanders was a thing of beauty. Speaking of which, he’s turned into a solid second rounder this year. Ride 26 into January. 

Go Birds. Go Rams. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    your boys look soooooo impressive. 
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Wouldn’t the best thing for everyone in the division be for the cowboys to go on a run and garret to keep his job? 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,480
    Wouldn’t the best thing for everyone in the division be for the cowboys to go on a run and garret to keep his job? 

yes and no.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    No urban Meyer will be much worse
  • Options
    Haha....this would be a fantastic consolation prize
    chinese-happy.jpg